Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search ATI on ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:24:48 AM]

[Today at 04:40:47 AM]

[October 21, 2018, 01:56:43 PM]

[October 20, 2018, 03:37:18 PM]

[October 20, 2018, 03:43:44 AM]

[October 20, 2018, 02:00:37 AM]

[October 19, 2018, 12:17:08 PM]

[October 19, 2018, 09:33:34 AM]

[October 19, 2018, 02:20:38 AM]

[October 18, 2018, 06:34:44 PM]

[October 18, 2018, 05:21:09 PM]

[October 18, 2018, 12:57:57 PM]

[October 18, 2018, 11:45:21 AM]

[October 18, 2018, 10:20:19 AM]

[October 18, 2018, 09:48:37 AM]

[October 18, 2018, 06:05:37 AM]

[October 17, 2018, 04:15:34 PM]

[October 16, 2018, 04:14:38 PM]

[October 16, 2018, 04:06:49 PM]

[October 16, 2018, 12:27:08 PM]

[October 16, 2018, 10:58:44 AM]

[October 16, 2018, 10:04:06 AM]

[October 16, 2018, 08:36:14 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 11:40:47 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 01:04:28 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 06:02:30 PM]

[October 12, 2018, 05:48:30 PM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:28:52 PM]

[October 12, 2018, 12:43:18 PM]

[October 12, 2018, 10:41:10 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 04:43:13 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 04:33:02 AM]

[October 09, 2018, 10:08:20 AM]

[October 09, 2018, 06:48:13 AM]

[October 08, 2018, 02:12:05 PM]

[October 08, 2018, 09:34:16 AM]

[October 07, 2018, 04:58:08 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 04:16:43 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 03:54:26 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 03:41:07 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 02:27:45 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 12:57:09 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 12:51:04 PM]

[October 06, 2018, 02:25:16 PM]

by gus
[October 06, 2018, 01:13:54 PM]

[October 06, 2018, 11:43:45 AM]

[October 06, 2018, 04:06:18 AM]

[October 06, 2018, 01:29:35 AM]

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 13235 times)

Offline uec0

• Regular Member / Normales Mitglied
  • Sadhu! or +0/-0
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +347/-0
  • Date of ordination/Datum der Ordination.: 20140527
Valued Uec0,

first of all respect, that you chose a very proper subforum for your post. Second, why not taking you last words serious and try to get out of this subforum?

To become, one must eat, consume. There is no diverent between, animals, devas and humans. What ever subsists on food needs to use others to become what he/she desires. Attma is not so happy when thinking of the results of this selfish desire of becoming.

Are you sure that Humans life does not carry a possibility somehow higher than just becoming, like animals? Attma does not see a clear difference of becoming this or that.

Btw. thanks for the share of some food for thought here. Some might not have taste some of it already.
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline uec0

• Sadhu! or +0/-0
Valued Uec0,

first of *******skip********it already.

`1st of all who are you ? who are you ? are you authority ? alright simply give me another explanation which supports your claims and prove that you are actually right.

and if you failed in giving me another explanation then you have to keep your bogus opinions and dry experience in your pocket ( with your fellow rascals ) because it is an fools paradise. and we don't listen any nonsense rascal or any street dog. 

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +347/-0
Valued Uec0,

first of *******skip********it already.

`1st of all who are you ? who are you ? are you authority ?
I don't know, Mr/Mrs Uec0. Who are you? Who made you to an authority to ask such?

alright simply give me another explanation which supports your claims and prove that you are actually right.
How comes that you think that Attma raises a claim? Why do you like to have a prove of something that has not come up yet?

and if you failed in giving me another explanation then you have to keep your bogus opinions and dry experience in your pocket ( with your fellow rascals ) because it is an fools paradise. and we don't listen any nonsense rascal or any street dog. 
Did your teacher taught you to have aversion at first, nurish aversion, let it flow as it likes? What is you teacher teaching? Uec0, you opened a tread. First you have been in heaven, now it seems that you rest in hell with anger had arisen. That is why Attma feeled to ask: why not taking your last words serious and leave heaven and hell behind. That does not mean, that you will limited to develope you tread how ever you wish.

Please go on with the explainings you have started here. When ever Uec0 wishes to go beyound heaven an hell, just let it be known. Maybe some here know how to help.

Attma has to remember a story of an occation, dealing with the matter of outcasts (street dogs) and maybe it is usefull for you as well: Discourse on Outcasts

"Do you know, brahman, who an outcast is and what the conditions are that make an outcast (steet dog)?"

« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 05:17:28 AM by Johann »
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline turtle

• Full Member / Vollmitglied
  • Sadhu! or +10/-0
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )
/.../
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( www.asitis.com {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

From your own link:

Chapter 18, Verse 67.
This confidential knowledge may not be explained to those who are not austere, or devoted, or engaged in devotional service, nor to one who is envious of Me.
http://www.asitis.com/18/

So what are you doing talking about the Lord to people whom you have already written off as "nonsense rascals" and "street dogs"?
You are committing an offense at Krishna's lotus feet!

Shame on you!

Offline turtle

• Sadhu! or +10/-0
Hab' doch etwas gesagt. Anscheinend kennt hier niemand die Hare Krishnas besonders gut, oder schon gar die Ritviks unter ihnen.
Da ich und sie eine teilweise gemeinsame Vergangenheit haben, entschloss ich mich, doch noch etwas zu sagen. Das hier ist zwischen mir und denen.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +347/-0
Aside of a mistake which could happen to everyone, Attma does not see any real reason to do not invest more on the topic and investigate the "right purpose of live" and the practice, and put such aside. There is plenty place for many kinds of teachings between heaven and hell.

So if it is possible for all of you, please don't put to much attention on normals human sideeffects of conceit. There is only a liberated being, free of such.

Valued Mrs Turtle, so its a secret teaching or equal treaded like teaching precepts for Bhikkhus? Attma guesses in the first case, to quote such as you did, would be also a violation.  ^-^ 

Offline turtle

• Sadhu! or +10/-0
Valued Mrs Turtle, so its a secret teaching or equal treaded like teaching precepts for Bhikkhus? Attma guesses in the first case, to quote such as you did, would be also a violation.  ^-^ 
Haben Sie Bhagavad-Gita gelesen, insbesondere die Version, die auf asitis.com erhältlich ist?

Es ist nicht primär der Fall, dass diese Lehren vollkommen geheim wären, sondern dass man diese Lehren denen, die keinen Glauben haben, nicht vortragen soll.

Meines Erachtens, kann man mit einem Hare Krishna, sei er nun ISKCON oder Ritvik, sowieso nichts besprechen, weil die nur vortragen, ex cathedra. Dialog kennen sie nicht.

Aber es kann schon interessant sein, ihre eigene Ansichten gegen sie zu richten, und zu sehen, wie sie darauf reagieren.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +347/-0
Haben Sie Bhagavad-Gita gelesen, insbesondere die Version, die auf asitis.com erhältlich ist?

Did you read Bhagavad-Gita, especial the version which is avaliable at asitis.com?
Nein

No

Es ist nicht primär der Fall, dass diese Lehren vollkommen geheim wären, sondern dass man diese Lehren denen, die keinen Glauben haben, nicht vortragen soll.

Its not the primaly case,that the teachings are totaly secret, but that those teachings should not be recited to those who have no faith.
Dhamma-Vinaya handhabt es ähnlich, jedoch nur für klösterliche festgelegt. Hat aber keinen Werbezweck (um Kunden zu unterwerfen und ihre Gier als Trieb dafür zu nutzen), sondern eine "Selbst"-Schutzfunktion, um nicht in die "Hölle" zu fallen.

Dhamma-Vinaya handles it similar, but set out only for monastics. Does not have the intention of addvertising (to subdo costumers and use their greed to force it), but the function to protect oneself to do not fall into the hell.

Meines Erachtens, kann man mit einem Hare Krishna, sei er nun ISKCON oder Ritvik, sowieso nichts besprechen, weil die nur vortragen, ex cathedra. Dialog kennen sie nicht.

As far as I see it, it is not possible to talk with a Hare Krishna even he is just ISycON or Ritvik, because they are just able to declare, ex cathedra. They do not know dialog.
Das ist etwas, das entweder mit Stolz (Dummheit) oder mit Weisheit zu tun hat. Auch Buddha kennt und erklärt Bereiche, wo Fragen zur Seite gelegt werden (wenn sie nicht dienlich für das Ziel sind), jedoch gibt es kein generelles "sprich nicht", auch wenn heute viele Mönche und "erfahrene" Laien so agieren. Auch der Pfad des Dhamma-Vinaya schütz nicht von selbst vor Überheblichkeit und Unfähigkeit, im Gegenteil, fördert er für Unkluge sogar das festigen von Ansichten und Voreingenommenheit ^-^. Generell ist sich nicht 'unterhalten/nähren' (manchmal auch als Anhaften übersetzt, upādāna) ja förderlich und dem Drang des sozialisierens ("Sex" auf subtilerer Ebene) entgegenwirkend. Lebewesen lieben den Dialog, Hunde zB. lieben nichts mehr, als in der Nacht abgeschieden und geheim heulend durch die Wälder und Gassen zu ziehen. Es gibt ihnen das Gefühl von größerem Körper und ein Objekt der Konzentration. Sie werben sich ihrer Gruppe anzuschließen.
That is something that has to do with conceit (foolishness) or with wisdom. Even Buddha knows and declares areas, where questions have to be put aside (as when they are not useful for the aim), but of course there is no generally "do not speak", even many monks or "advanced" lay practicioner act in such way. Even the path of Dhamma-Vinaya does not automatical protects one from lordliness und incaptibility. The opposite is the case: it even nurishes the unwise to hold on Views and bias ^-^ Generally not 'entertaining/nurishing' (sometimes translated as being attached, upadana) is actuelly not bad and goes against the desire of socialicing ("Sex" on a subtile level). Beings love dialoge. Dogs, for example, do not love more as to prowl in the night through lanes and forest bawling in sectret groups. It gives them a bigger body and an object of concentration. They add for joining their group.

Aber es kann schon interessant sein, ihre eigene Ansichten gegen sie zu richten, und zu sehen, wie sie darauf reagieren.

But it can be interesting to use their own views and to direct those against them and to look how they act[/color]

Attma verrät "unwissend" und vor weg mal: wie "Buddhisten". ^-^
Aber zurück zum Thema, weg vom nähren: warum glaubt man, das diese erwähnten Praktiken, zur Befreiung führen?

Attma tells "unknowingly" the answer in advance: like "Buddhists".  ^-^
But back to the Topic, away from nurishing: why does one think that counted practice would lead to liberation?

Offline uec0

• Sadhu! or +0/-0

Did your teacher it is *********skip*********usefull for you as well

`1st of all tell me who are you ? are you another authority ? then simply explain another explanation which supports your claims and prove that you are actually right.
Special note : and if you will go on imposing your dry opinions and nonsense personal experience then you have to keep such bluff in your pocket with your fellow street dogs. because it is what ? an fools paradise.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +347/-0
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2014, 05:14:31 AM »
So it is usuall in your ways, to enter another ones house, belittle them, insult them and act like an autorithy? Well, not that such could touch one, if a little mindful, but Attma wonders if such could move only a single person to try you onion avoiding and text singing practice.

Mr/Mrs Uec0, is the one who claims here something, did not intoduces her/hiself, hiddes his/her face, is covered by a pseudunym, acting like an authority in someone elses house. So how pure does one need to be, to have only such ways to find a plce to nurish him/her self?

Maybe you like to start to explain this practice. You have started. Its not so that someone told you to introduce it. But here we are, still you have some people who would give you and your ways another chance.

- Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammā-sambuddhassa -

....  "And as for a person who is impure in his bodily behavior & verbal behavior, and who does not periodically experience mental clarity & calm, how should one subdue hatred for him? Just as when there is a sick man — in pain, seriously ill — traveling along a road, far from the next village & far from the last, unable to get the food he needs, unable to get the medicine he needs, unable to get a suitable assistant, unable to get anyone to take him to human habitation. Now suppose another person were to see him coming along the road. He would do what he could out of compassion, pity, & sympathy for the man, thinking, 'O that this man should get the food he needs, the medicine he needs, a suitable assistant, someone to take him to human habitation. Why is that? So that he won't fall into ruin right here.' In the same way, when a person is impure in his bodily behavior & verbal behavior, and who does not periodically experience mental clarity & calm, one should do what one can out of compassion, pity, & sympathy for him, thinking, 'O that this man should abandon wrong bodily conduct and develop right bodily conduct, abandon wrong verbal conduct and develop right verbal conduct, abandon wrong mental conduct and develop right mental conduct. Why is that? So that, on the break-up of the body, after death, he won't fall into the plane of deprivation, the bad destination, the lower realms, purgatory.' Thus the hatred for him should be subdued.

Aghatavinaya Sutta: Subduing Hatred
http://zugangzureinsicht.org/html/tipitaka/an/an05/an05.162.than_en.html

Attma is aware that one self does not easily sees when hatred has been arosen, yet he trusts, that Uec0 finds a way to have more patient and goodness with him self.

Offline turtle

• Sadhu! or +10/-0
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2014, 06:51:31 AM »

Did you read Bhagavad-Gita, especial the version which is avaliable at asitis.com?
Nein

No
It would be good to know it, before attempting a discussion with a Hare Krishna. It would help explain so many things that go on in interactions with them.

Es wäre gut, die Bhagavad-Gita zu kennen, bevor man sich in eine Diskussion mit einem Hare Krishna einlässt. Das würde helfen, so manches zu erklären, das in Interaktion mit Hare Krishnas geschiet.

Its not the primaly case,that the teachings are totaly secret, but that those teachings should not be recited to those who have no faith.
Dhamma-Vinaya handhabt es ähnlich, jedoch nur für klösterliche festgelegt. Hat aber keinen Werbezweck (um Kunden zu unterwerfen und ihre Gier als Trieb dafür zu nutzen), sondern eine "Selbst"-Schutzfunktion, um nicht in die "Hölle" zu fallen.

Dhamma-Vinaya handles it similar, but set out only for monastics. Does not have the intention of addvertising (to subdo costumers and use their greed to force it), but the function to protect oneself to do not fall into the hell.
To be clear, in Hare Krishna doctrine, the prohibition against instructing faithless people is one of the offenses against the holy name, and because it is an offense against the holy name, the person who instructs a faithless person will reap negative results.
See:
http://vedabase.net/nod/8/
http://vedabase.net/sb/2/1/11/en

Um klar zu sein, in der Hare Krishna Lehre, die Prohibition dagegen Nichtgläubige zu lehren, ist einer der Verstosse gegen den Heiligen Namen, und weil es ein Verstoss gegen den Heiligen Namen ist, wird jemand, der Nichtgläubige lehrt, die negativen Folgen davon ernten.

As far as I see it, it is not possible to talk with a Hare Krishna even he is just ISycON or Ritvik, because they are just able to declare, ex cathedra. They do not know dialog.
Das ist etwas, das entweder mit Stolz (Dummheit) oder mit Weisheit zu tun hat.
I think it first and foremost has to do with the nature of religion itself. More below.

Ich glaube, es hat vor allem mit der Natur von Religion an und für sich selbst zu tun. Mehr unten.

But it can be interesting to use their own views and to direct those against them and to look how they act[/color]

Attma verrät "unwissend" und vor weg mal: wie "Buddhisten". ^-^
Awww, wie uec0 mich ignoriert! Meh, ich kenne Dutzende von solchen wie er.

Aber zurück zum Thema, weg vom nähren: warum glaubt man, das diese erwähnten Praktiken, zur Befreiung führen?

Because it is one's religion. You, of all people, should be able to understand that.

Weil es die eigene Religion ist. Sie sollten doch fähig sein, das zu verstehen.

From the SB link above:

/.../
"Here it is mentioned that one should constantly chant the holy name of the Lord after hearing it from authorities. This means that hearing from the authorities is the first essential. Hearing of the holy name gradually promotes one to the stage of hearing about His form, about His attributes, His pastimes and so on, and thus the necessity of the chanting of His glories develops successively. This process is recommended not only for the successful execution of devotional service, but also even for those who are materially attached. According to Śrī Śukadeva Gosvāmī, this way of attaining success is an established fact, concluded not only by him, but also by all other previous ācāryas. Therefore, there is no need of further evidence."
/.../

Are you familiar with the theory of pramanas?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pramana

and

http://www.veda.harekrsna.cz/encyclopedia/pramana.htm

and

pramāṇa
pramāṇa,  (Sanskrit: “measure”), in Indian philosophy, the means by which one obtains accurate and valid knowledge (pramā, pramiti) about the world. The accepted number of pramāṇa varies, according to the philosophical system or school; the exegetic system of Mīmāṃsā accepts five, whereas Vedānta as a whole proposes three.

The three principal means of knowledge are (1) perception, (2) inference, and (3) word. Perception (pratyakṣa) is of two kinds, direct sensory perception (anubhava) and such perception remembered (smṛti). Inference (anumāna) is based on perception but is able to conclude something that may not be open to perception. The word (śabda) is, in the first place, the Veda, the validity of which is self-authenticated. Some philosophers broaden the concept of śabda to include the statement of a reliable person (āpta-vākya). To these, two additional means of knowledge have been added: (4) analogy (upamāna), which enables one to grasp the meaning of a word by analogy of the meaning of a similar word, and (5) circumstantial implication (arthāpatti), which appeals to common sense (e.g., one does not see the sun move from minute to minute, but, as it is in a different place at different times of day, one must conclude that it has moved.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/473922/pramana

Hare Krishnas consider sabda (sometimes rendered as "divine sound") as the highest pramana. Hence sentences like "According to Śrī Śukadeva Gosvāmī, this way of attaining success is an established fact, concluded not only by him, but also by all other previous ācāryas. Therefore, there is no need of further evidence." make perfect sense to them.

Offline turtle

• Sadhu! or +10/-0
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2014, 06:53:45 AM »

Did your teacher it is *********skip*********usefull for you as well

`1st of all tell me who are you ? are you another authority ? then simply explain another explanation which supports your claims and prove that you are actually right.
Special note : and if you will go on imposing your dry opinions and nonsense personal experience then you have to keep such bluff in your pocket with your fellow street dogs. because it is what ? an fools paradise.

And if we don't do as you tell us, you are going to do what?

Kick us in the face and piss on it?

Offline turtle

• Sadhu! or +10/-0
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2014, 07:11:59 AM »
So it is usuall in your ways, to enter another ones house, belittle them, insult them and act like an autorithy? Well, not that such could touch one, if a little mindful, but Attma wonders if such could move only a single person to try you onion avoiding and text singing practice.

Mr/Mrs Uec0, is the one who claims here something, did not intoduces her/hiself, hiddes his/her face, is covered by a pseudunym, acting like an authority in someone elses house. So how pure does one need to be, to have only such ways to find a plce to nurish him/her self?

Maybe you like to start to explain this practice. You have started. Its not so that someone told you to introduce it. But here we are, still you have some people who would give you and your ways another chance.

Here's a nice conversation with the Hare Krishna acharya Srila Prabhupada: http://www.romapadaswami.com/node/2854, at b)   Discussion about Guru Maharaji -- August 13, 1973, Paris

Note that part where he talks about wanting to kick someone in the face and piss on it.

In this conversation, their focus on authority is very well visible and how they handle the whole issue of authority.

Attma is aware that one self does not easily sees when hatred has been arosen, yet he trusts, that Uec0 finds a way to have more patient and goodness with him self.

For many religious people who deem themselves to be relgiious, anger and hatred are not things that would be regarded as bad or as things to transcend. But as things to practice, to act upon.
It should also be noted that many religious people also have an ambiguous attitude toward anger and hatred: on the one hand, they condemn them, on the other hand, they find justification for practicing them.

E.g.

"Offering all one's activities to the Lord, one should feel desire, anger, and pride only with regard to Him."
/.../
Nārada now advises that traits normally considered vices may be dovetailed into favorable devotional service. This does not contradict Nārada's previous statement that pride, anger, and lust should be renounced. A pure devotee is always free of vices, and the practicing bhakta tries to be free of them by controlling his senses and mind as far as possible. Therefore Nārada here refers to a transcendental application of anger, pride, and lust in relation to the Supreme Lord.
/.../
We should not imitate the transcendental feelings of the pure devotees, but we may become inspired by hearing of them. We should patiently wait for the day when these feelings will naturally manifest within us. At that time we will not be able to stop them even if we want to. Meanwhile we may practice becoming greedy for chances to spread the word of Kṛṣṇa, proud that Kṛṣṇa is our Lord and that we have such an exalted spiritual master in Śrīla Prabhupāda, and angry at the māyic obstacles that prevent us from attaining bhakti. If we learn to dovetail everything for Lord Kṛṣṇa in this way, we will have learned the essential lesson Nārada is imparting in this sūtra."
http://vedabase.net/nbs/65/

It's alright to be angry, as long as one is angry in the service to the Lord ...

Compare also Vajra wrath.

Offline uec0

• Sadhu! or +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2014, 09:06:04 AM »

Chapter 18, Verse 67.
This confidential knowledge may not be explained to those who are not austere, or devoted, or engaged in devotional service, nor to one who is envious of Me.
http://www.asitis.com/18/

So what are you doing talking about the Lord to people whom you have already written off as "nonsense rascals" and "street dogs"?
You are committing an offense at Krishna's lotus feet!

Shame on you!

and what is the next verses foolish nonsense ? alright let me explain the next verses Chapter 18, Verse 68-69.

For one who explains the supreme secret to the devotees, devotional service is guaranteed, and at the end he will come back to Me. There is no servant in this world more dear to Me than he, nor will there ever be one more dear.

you take interest of yourself. But Kṛṣṇa wants that you take interest for others also. That is greater service. Just like a soldier, he's also patriot, and another man is patriot. But the soldier who goes to fight forward for the state, his service is greater than this man. Because he has to face so many dangers for the country. Therefore during time of war, the government takes care of the soldiers first and the civilians, their eating, their supply is controlled. But the soldier's supply is never controlled because he is giving good, better service to the state. So you can go to the forest for your own interest. That is also good. But better work is to push forward Kṛṣṇa's name. That is better service.

Tags:

Plauderbox

Johann

Today at 09:00:29 AM
Nyom Roman.

Johann

October 20, 2018, 02:52:14 AM
Atma leaves for alms round, Nyom Villa.

Johann

October 17, 2018, 06:01:23 PM
May all spend meritorious/good and higher last hours of this Sila-day.

Sokh chomreoun (may well being be developed [by everyone])

Johann

October 16, 2018, 03:15:10 PM
Nyom Roman.

Johann

October 12, 2018, 04:13:16 PM
Good to see Nyom Norum.

Johann

October 07, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
Maybe of support for lasting satifaction: Seeds of Becoming .

Johann

October 07, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
When ever love arises, dislike will be it's end. Who ever seeks out for friends, will get his enemy. Why? Because not willing to leave home. May wanderer gus find the way to never return. Mudita

gus

October 07, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
Vandami.

gus

October 07, 2018, 03:38:22 AM
Nevertheless my courage of active participation  has been fallen down. Anyway I hope to come time to time.
Okasa dwarattayena katam sabbam accayam khamata me bhante.

gus

October 07, 2018, 03:37:11 AM
Okasa bhante,

I didn't accepted Dymitros invitation to start a Theravada forum, because I thought this forum is pure Theravada. Now I regret about it, yet think this forum is comparatively good.  I learnt many valuable things from you and grateful to you. Nevertheless my courage of active partici

Johann

October 07, 2018, 02:20:29 AM
What ever one searches for, that he/she will find. Less are those seeing the nature of combined thing, leaving home and go beyond Maras domain.

Johann

October 06, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

Johann

October 06, 2018, 11:39:12 PM
When one is born in outer regions ... your island has drifted away.

Johann

October 06, 2018, 11:30:00 PM
macchariya, a boarder hard to cross to the middle way, abounding home, sakayaditthi, doubt and rituals.

gus

October 06, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
However much one say, West is West, East is East.

Johann

October 06, 2018, 02:28:29 PM
Where ever there is east, there is west. And vici versa. Where ever there is nama, there is rupa. Where ever one seeks for a home, there he will suffer.

gus

October 06, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
West is West

gus

October 06, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
belief of kamma, gratitude, independence, honesty, devotion : These are hard to find in people

Johann

October 06, 2018, 05:49:14 AM
Again, a latin proverb mit be useful: Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi , patisota is always harmful if not just one own defilements or having a proper stand to help. Sota is the virtue required to resist in borderlands.

Johann

October 06, 2018, 05:41:52 AM
If in a borderland it's better to simply serve and support the Sangha. It's not smart to seek for other householders to nurish on traced imperfections of something required to uphold, wanderer gus.

gus

October 06, 2018, 04:54:48 AM
Okasa, happy to hear such things reagarding kamma. Many monks I have met don't directly speak about kamma because they have been tired after practicing some years and now bit relaxed.

Johann

October 06, 2018, 04:17:26 AM
Such can be total kusala and total akusala or simply defuse. Set your mind right and be mindful, that nothing will be of harm for yourself and others.

Johann

October 06, 2018, 04:15:27 AM
There is nothing not permitted. Merits or demerits are the actors responsibility. One is full in charge of ones action in this Domain here, wanderer gus.

gus

October 06, 2018, 03:50:00 AM
Bhante, is it permitted to ask questions or post things on behalf of other/future people ?

gus

October 05, 2018, 09:19:32 AM
We have been advised like this:
"No matter however much monks reject you,
Never leave the place."

Johann

October 05, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
It's good when wanderer gus takes a rest, turns to a lonly place, enjoys the merits done and find a good place for his mind and fixes possible open wholes when clear where he likes to go some hours later.

Johann

October 05, 2018, 08:59:03 AM
Wanderer Gus knows how foolish this statement is. That is not the way to get out of a hole.

gus

October 05, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
okasa,
falling down from a status is suffering.
So, if I could stay in the hell-being status from the beginning, then no suffering.

Johann

October 05, 2018, 07:33:20 AM
From a state of a young Bhikkhu equal tradition...to householder... ...asura (now) on the border to animal, peta, hell-state. It can go quick if not having firm nissaya.

Johann

October 05, 2018, 07:29:27 AM
Aniccam vatta samsara...

gus

October 05, 2018, 06:56:28 AM
Evolution:
Bhante subhuti =>
Upasaka gus =>
Deva gus =>
Asura gus.

In the future:
Asura gus =>
Peta gus =>
Animal gus =>
Hell-being gus ???

gus

October 05, 2018, 05:51:42 AM
Okasa, I think bhante thinks me as a patriot because of some content of my posts. But it is not.
Vandami.

Johann

October 05, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
What ever one likes to, not touched like the moon, does not mean to praise what is blameworthy and vici-versa and to have metta not to let people run into hell if ways can be pointed out. Yet other choices at least are their. Be quick, your island drifts away!

gus

October 05, 2018, 05:34:15 AM
Okasa,
As long as I don't do exactly what you say, I think I'll not be able to make you happy or satisfied.
Vandami.

Johann

October 04, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
If thinking that this is for sure, if delighting in believing that connected things are a refuge and give space to rest: one may do so. Ones own choice. When ever one stops to nurish inwardly, ouwardly path and fruits die. Good as well as bad.

gus

October 04, 2018, 11:28:51 AM
If bhante didn't let the weak person to live in avatar/deva mode, then he will lose both openness and connection. Up to now I have secured at least the connection.
Vandami.

gus

October 04, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
Yet I appreciate and pay vandana for your care and advice on openness.
Vandami.

gus

October 04, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
Please forgive me  bhante if I have made you tired. I don't like to accumulate akusala by making a monk tired in expecting a naughty chicken to be a good duck.
Okasa dwarattayena katam sabbam accayam Khamtu me bhante!

Johann

October 04, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

Johann

October 04, 2018, 11:01:00 AM
Differnt asked "why is Bhante not happy, dwell not in outwardly seeming being not touched?" Because it would not only confirm and show sign of aggreement of unwise acts, but also very incompassionate and cruel. Also place for suspecting corrupt ways and invite others to follow the comfortable dwelli

Johann

October 04, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
No one is able to make my person angry, which does not mean that he would not appear angry so to possible prevent from doing what is not conductive for liberation, even lead in lower states. Nothing to worry, but also no invitation to test it foolish since it could hurt one self and others.

gus

October 04, 2018, 10:46:39 AM
Okasa bhante, Isn't there at least single way to stay anonymous without making you angry?
Vandami.

Johann

October 04, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
corr: "it's, the domain of the Noble Ones, is nobody's personal domain" there are no wards around fields for merits and no tickets to pay

Johann

October 04, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
What ever Deva gus feels inspired. It's oneones personal domain and all giving is good in the distance of the brigh cool moon. One should not fear, should not be shy to do what is good and praised by the wise but be quick!

gus

October 04, 2018, 10:21:39 AM
Bhante, is that mean you don't like me to talk about higher subjects and like to talk about basics only?

Johann

October 04, 2018, 10:02:12 AM
It would be more than good if teaching others a lot on the topic vandami (paying respect) and khamatu (asking for forgiviness) since unknown and not practiced here around this field of merits in compassion to former relatives, Deva gus.

Johann

October 04, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
...total no problem to dwell and lay down in the cool shadow to heal at all and no need to ask for pardon when intended for progressing and to get fit for the battles so hard to win.

Johann

October 04, 2018, 09:52:39 AM
But they would not feed them in ways which might look as nurishing relations for wordly sake directly, for people not understanding would think "look, he is herding, carry for his cattle, he wasts the gift of the land, the heritage of the Gems for his becoming and own gain. Understood? Total no prob

Johann

October 04, 2018, 09:45:29 AM
Never would people of integrity send away pets, petas or sick, for they are not able to change for now but possible can gain of what they need to change.

Johann

October 04, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
If, just to think about, one lives deliberatly with sign showing a rejection of firm trust in kamma, one lives in nurishing the danger of falling into grave wrong views and give ways that others follow what is improper to do. Just to reflect. How ever wishing to do.

Show 50 latest