Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search ATI on ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Recent Topics

[November 21, 2017, 09:30:49 AM]

[November 21, 2017, 09:18:16 AM]

[November 20, 2017, 10:45:05 PM]

[November 20, 2017, 03:54:31 AM]

[November 19, 2017, 10:35:14 PM]

[November 19, 2017, 03:07:36 PM]

[November 18, 2017, 05:19:50 PM]

[November 18, 2017, 06:52:11 AM]

[November 16, 2017, 02:15:16 AM]

[November 15, 2017, 10:39:21 AM]

[November 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM]

[November 13, 2017, 02:40:57 PM]

[November 12, 2017, 09:44:30 PM]

[November 12, 2017, 05:27:43 PM]

[November 12, 2017, 07:41:17 AM]

[November 12, 2017, 01:56:27 AM]

[November 11, 2017, 01:37:51 AM]

[November 10, 2017, 09:39:31 PM]

[November 10, 2017, 06:36:03 PM]

[November 08, 2017, 07:06:44 AM]

[November 07, 2017, 11:10:03 AM]

[November 04, 2017, 01:50:44 AM]

[November 03, 2017, 12:04:56 PM]

[October 31, 2017, 06:29:49 AM]

[October 30, 2017, 02:47:19 PM]

[October 28, 2017, 02:18:33 PM]

[October 28, 2017, 09:49:59 AM]

[October 28, 2017, 03:20:46 AM]

[October 27, 2017, 12:39:54 PM]

[October 27, 2017, 12:06:02 PM]

[October 26, 2017, 11:55:28 AM]

[October 26, 2017, 11:35:16 AM]

[October 26, 2017, 11:19:05 AM]

[October 26, 2017, 09:39:08 AM]

[October 25, 2017, 04:24:52 PM]

[October 25, 2017, 01:53:27 PM]

[October 25, 2017, 06:25:48 AM]

[October 24, 2017, 09:08:16 PM]

[October 24, 2017, 08:33:53 PM]

[October 22, 2017, 07:35:47 AM]

[October 22, 2017, 02:19:00 AM]

[October 20, 2017, 10:57:13 AM]

[October 19, 2017, 09:35:17 AM]

[October 19, 2017, 06:32:06 AM]

[October 19, 2017, 02:12:09 AM]

[October 18, 2017, 05:24:35 PM]

[October 17, 2017, 10:42:02 AM]

[October 16, 2017, 07:36:32 PM]

[October 16, 2017, 05:28:42 PM]

[October 15, 2017, 09:49:06 AM]

Author Topic: Tipitaka in Khmer (chhouk-krohom.de)  (Read 5153 times)

Offline Moritz

• Cief houskeeper / Chefhausmeister
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +206/-0
Antw:Tipitaka in Khmer (chhouk-krohom.de)
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 02:04:34 AM »
Quote from: Moritz
I think maybe Norum, you can approve articles by yourself. Just click on the "approve" while creating/updating the article
No brother, i cannot find to approve it. I may have not much permission. But it is ok, I let you do, otherwise it will messy after that.
Okay, nom srey. (I have now approved this new article . I am not sure, is it in the right category (I put it in Anguttara Nikaya)?).
But in the end the links in the article indexes should point to the integrated articles (the suttas also added as articles, according to step 3 (or 4?).
For now, also the articles you created are also not yet easy to find here through the forum. I would need to add in the side menu left little by little (and update your index articles with links to the subcategories). So it is for now maybe more like trying out and playing around, getting to know the system, without need to do a lot and make it all complete now. (And maybe

Quote from: ??
you can better try to prepare the work topics like you started here
Yes, i try it, and i have to create article, because i wanted to link this article :)
I want to do like this [Sut.KN.Sn] because the article i posted is a small one in a vagga.
[/quote]

As told, there should be in the end no link from the index articles to the forum "work version". (When you create a new topic in the forum, that is for the "work version". Later when finished with some other preparation we would put them as "articles", and then links in the article indexes should point to the finished "articles", not to the work version.)

So, great that you try to make it all best possible for now. But this linking is not necessary (and will be changed / removed later). You can just prepare "work version" topics like this without putting links in the article index to it. _/\_

well, Khmer-Pali and khmer are not much different. Just abit different at the end like.. pali suttam (សុត្តំ), and khmer Sutt (សូត្រ) or Vaggo (វគ្គោ) and in khmer Vag (វគ្គ) , let discuss with Bhante Johann, if it is necessary to add khmer also.

Okay. I hope he will come back, after I told him my anger. (He told that he will leave after the next fullmoon. But I am not sure if it was the previous full moon.) I feel a bit sorry.  <.I.>
Also he seems to be a bit sick with fever. I hope he will be well and recover.  :-|

I think it is good to have Pali-Roman, Pali-Khmer and Khmer names. Or maybe Pali-Khmer and Khmer. But better to wait for Bhante's advice. _/\_

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +38/-0
  • To forgive some one, is to make yourself in peace.
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 11:36:10 PM »
Namaskara Bhante,
I wonder what this sign means?

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +313/-0
  • Date of ordination/Datum der Ordination.: 20140527
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2017, 06:30:03 AM »
Namaskara Bhante,
I wonder what this sign means?
Khmer Tipitaka does not only miss Title of certain Suttas but als general Translation of the meaning of vaggas, nikayas and Suttas. In the break should be in the future the Translation, like for bālāvagga "fools", (althought the word "pogul beal teang lay", in khmer spelling, is common under educated but still many do not know) be given.

Pali and/or Khmer (folk spelling originated like in the West from Sanskrit, Karma kamma). Actually Atma was thinking on only Pali for pali words, but Chanroth thought its good to write also the Sanskrit originated folk khmer spelling. That is why Atma but them always under the Titles.
Like one could see in the AN.03 sample, there is always a star * aside additions not present in the Khmer books of the Tipitaka (short "Kopi" common called by people) sinceit is good to add things given in the Great-Sangha-Kopi, CSCD.
If one is not able to write in Khmer, just put "??" as space holder.

Uploads article: as Moritz sad, to do not produce tripple work, better to work on transcription an make topic and post direct in the forum. Using the original guide is good, even better starting with the khmer pali like done for roman (even there are still a lot of works and errors)
Best is to download the single xml files, making htmls, putting and chancing the Anchors (consistent codelist very needed, Atma will try to progress here), title, footnote and upload them. If a little familary with myphp, this database thing cold be done direct in the database (reachable from the serverpanel), by importing well prepared datas (excel, access.. )
Once this work is done, one can make a copie of them and put it into the /a khmer translation folder. Here the later finally work from thr forums topics, can be integrated as step 5.
Atma used to make also the directories by simply cutting all aside the title and anchors out with some simple regEx commands and some performance via excel. Of cause he had prepared a lot of work already, but this is now not avaliable.

In regard of the permission limits, Njom Norum, you have now the "Global Aramikini" Membership, with should give the possibility to have articles always approved. Be always sure what you do, because the TinyPortal, Uploads and Article, do not have such as a documentation what has be done and things there, if deleted, are no reproduce able. Others then in the forum. Its good to play around to understand functions and the system. We use maybe 10% of the possibilities but how ever, especially the "permission" system isbuild up to manage ever tousands of different user. And there are 1000 things one could set wrong.
Njom Moritz, please do never hesitate to give certain memberships and possibilities. Once Norum is more familar (actually she is faster in understanding and using of all as everybody else befor in a very short time) its sure helpful for all to give here also the "chief housekeeper", just look if this is also proper for woman in regard of monastic areas.

Inspiring and joyful to see you work an real and maybe first bigger para-cultural dhamma sāmaggī,  muditā.
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +38/-0
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2017, 09:10:47 PM »
Vandami Bhante Johann, Jom reap sour Moritz,
It is better not to give me much permission, I'm afraid I would bring the Forum more messy.
Also, I care only about Tipitaka, so I think the "Chief Housekeeper" doesn't suit me. Moderator is already ok.

I will work on what you have created already (articles or so). If possible I won't create a new one because I'm also not sure if i can bring the right system to the Forum. So it is better for me just Copy and past the text.

with metta

Offline Moritz

• Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +206/-0
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2017, 09:34:07 PM »
Norum, I have added a screenshot of what should be visible when creating an article. If your permissions are right (as Bhante said they should be as Global Aramikini) then there should be a checkbox for setting "Approved" to "Yes".
Other things to set there are also marked in the screenshot:
- Use intro: Yes
- Status (this is for showing the article on the frontpage):  should be unchecked (not blue)
- Select category: There you can select which category (undercategory of Tipitak Translations -> Tipitaka Khmer ... - which vagga, khanda etc.) this article belongs to.

Bhante had written a more complete guide here for integrating the Roman Tipitaka, which we should do similar.

(I don't think it is useful to create articles for now, but more practical to first continue to create "working version" topics like this here and work out a good standard how to do it best with Bhante. Since I think we can generate the index articles with some automatic process after some time. And then after that, later one can make the "real" articles from the suttas etc. which were checked in the "working version" topics. So just to inform again.)

In regard of the permission limits, Njom Norum, you have now the "Global Aramikini" Membership, with should give the possibility to have articles always approved. Be always sure what you do, because the TinyPortal, Uploads and Article, do not have such as a documentation what has be done and things there, if deleted, are no reproduce able. Others then in the forum. Its good to play around to understand functions and the system. We use maybe 10% of the possibilities but how ever, especially the "permission" system isbuild up to manage ever tousands of different user. And there are 1000 things one could set wrong.
Njom Moritz, please do never hesitate to give certain memberships and possibilities. Once Norum is more familar (actually she is faster in understanding and using of all as everybody else befor in a very short time) its sure helpful for all to give here also the "chief housekeeper", just look if this is also proper for woman in regard of monastic areas.

Yes, Bhante, of course. But I am not really familiar at this moment with all the possible member groups and the permission system. Actually I think the "chief housekeeper" can be more of a restriction than to give useul possibilities. For example, he is not allowed to edit his own posts after a short time, and not allowed to edit other posts (for possible help, like correcting) at all. (I always use the admin account to circumvent this.) I don't know the system well at this moment.
I had already thought to give Norum the password for the Admin account and will do so. From there one can do everything. (I also thought to creat a new account for the server panel maybe to have access to the database and so on, but I don't know how and if I can do this, and I think at the moment it may not be helpful.) _/\_

Offline Moritz

• Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +206/-0
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2017, 09:37:02 PM »
Vandami Bhante Johann, Jom reap sour Moritz,
It is better not to give me much permission, I'm afraid I would bring the Forum more messy.
Also, I care only about Tipitaka, so I think the "Chief Housekeeper" doesn't suit me. Moderator is already ok.

I will work on what you have created already (articles or so). If possible I won't create a new one because I'm also not sure if i can bring the right system to the Forum. So it is better for me just Copy and past the text.

with metta
Yes, to not get overwhelmed with possibilities at first it can be good to stay focussed on simple and clear things. But I will send you the login and password for the forum admin account. So you could always have access to any necessary things that may not work with your permissions now. _/\_

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +38/-0
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2017, 09:54:35 PM »
I will send you the login and password for the forum admin account. So you could always have access to any necessary things that may not work with your permissions now. _/\_
Is it good to do so? well, then I will use this account just for correction khmer info where it needed.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +313/-0
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2017, 02:04:21 PM »
* Johann offtopic: Personaly Atma has really no problem Moritz and also no lack of trust, but in regard of the admin, one should remember, that there are monastic forums and it is not proper and good if such is handed over with ease. Here it is also a danger in regard of woman in intim monks area. So, also if certain vibhava comes across, and papamce makes an endless growing, Moritz do good to change the PW and sure there are other possibilities which take care of gender and other things.  At least memberships do not restrict permissions but simply add certain. You are stressed. Actually Moritz have been relaxed and careful like Norum. Better remember it and let her be the figure which gives the case for it. Nothing is really to worry. Work is over when its done, just forward step by step, not falling into extrems and with Konsistenz. Each in his own speed. Maybe one likes to read: [en > kh/de] តើអ្នកណាជាអ្នក​ឈ្នះ នៅក្នុងដំណើរនៃជីវិត? (Winner traffic of life)  

Mother and fathers things are their business. Just do of what is good, skillful and don't think you could and should prevent khandhas from breaking apart. The are duties, gratitude... in regard of single persons, not groups. Work through that, you would experiance it again and again, where ever you run. Just proper to each person single. Thats it, and focus on "is such an action good" and that is simply always just for you.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 02:22:23 PM by Johann »
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +38/-0
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2017, 10:07:00 PM »
you are right, Bhante, Women are danger for monks.
but without women, monks cannot alive also (there are many many women go to pagoda, not men) :)
Sorry, just another view. I do really know what you mean.

At the moment, i dont need any more permission, (just work on Sutta-tikanipata),  so please let it be.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +313/-0
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2017, 03:33:54 AM »
* Johann offtopic: Not another view. Think only on the ground condition to gain liberation: jāti If there is no birth, there is no possibility to reach Nibbana. Yet at the same time jāti is the reason for all suffering. The same is with the other gender. Its just how one "uses" Dhammas and for what. And actually Buddha protected also and more woman, because there are many monks still having a lot of kilesas. Atma gueese Njom Norum understands and sees it direct and the thought "just work on Sutta-tikanipata" is totally wise, good and correct focus. Sadhu.  :)

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +313/-0
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2017, 01:49:04 PM »
Nyom Norum , Atma had the feeling to visit you page today, after month. But access have been denied:

Code: [Select]
INSERT command denied to user 'dbo452534796'@'217.160.155.4' for table 'acgvz_session' SQL=INSERT INTO `acgvz_session` (`session_id`, `client_id`, `time`) VALUES ('12c5669fdd624b6c6d3579765840f75f', 0, '1488975797')

Not sure about such things. Did you close it for Cambodia, since Atmas IP would change with every break of network? Or just general maintenance?

Maybe its just good that Upasika is aware of it. As told, Atma has no idea and knowledge about such IP trackings, and bordes on internet, just know that kamma works fast here.

Anyhow, since Atma does not know the reason and is not really sure about certain things, he made the downloads only for members for now. (Not public)

And as Atma knows the ways and respect of possession in the forest (internet) since in Cambodia it 100% len, leaded by the rup of monks, its good to have them (uploads) just as attachment in post for a good while and easier to handle if there are no other reasons.

Just think on dictionaries, books, films, software, Tipitaka...

Let it be known what should be done with it, its just for temp protection.

Maybe somebody in Europe or Germany likes to try and inform Norum about eventuall issues.

http://www.chhouk-krohom.de
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 02:06:25 PM by Johann »

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +38/-0
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2017, 09:29:28 PM »
Namaskara Bhante,
Everything in Chhouk-krohom.de is free to share.
At the moment, just get some problems with web space.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +313/-0
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2017, 09:49:23 PM »
Maybe this Browser Error message on trying http://www.chhouk-krohom.de/index.php//kh, helps to fix a possible unwished problem, which is different to before.

Die Seite www.chhouk-krohom.de funktioniert nicht

www.chhouk-krohom.de hat Sie zu oft weitergeleitet.
Löschen Sie Ihre Cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Quote from: Chrome Browserhilfe sagt dazu
"Diese Website weist eine Weiterleitung auf" oder "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"
Diese Fehlermeldung wird angezeigt, wenn die Ausführung von Chrome gestoppt wurde, weil von dieser Seite aus zu viele Weiterleitungen gestartet wurden.

Manchmal können Seiten nicht geöffnet werden, weil Cookies nicht richtig funktionieren. Löschen Sie die Cookies auf Ihrem Gerät, um den Fehler zu beheben.

Deaktivieren sie all diese IP-Tracking und Verfolgungssoftware, dieses ist nicht passen zu "vor free" sondern Handler tool von Leuten ohne Vertrauen in Ursache und Wirkung, wäre da Atmas "unprofessioneller" Tip. Nur Tugend und Wohlwollen schützen wirklich und effizient.

Des Browsers Vorschlag auf der Nutzerseite, das Löschen der cookies, hilft übrigens nicht, es ist kein Nutzerseitiges Problem anscheinend, Norum.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 10:16:13 PM by Johann »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +313/-0
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2017, 01:29:52 AM »
Quote from: Android Firefox browser sagt
Fehler: Umleitungsfehler

Die aufgerufene Website leitet die Anfrage so um, dass sie nie beendet werden kann.

Dieses Problem kann manchmal auftreten, wenn Cookies deaktiviert oder abgelehnt werden.

Quote from: Androidstandardbrowser sagt globaler
Webseite nicht verfügbar

Die Webseite unter http://www.chhouk-krohom.de/index.php/ ist möglicherweise vorübergehend deaktiviert oder dauerhaft an eine neue Webadresse verschoben worden.

Anmerkung, vielleicht nicht oder gerade jetzt der richtige Zeitpunkt.

Falls Norum gewillt ist, eine eigene Webseite zu halten, erhalten, ist der Name "Roter Lotus" vielleicht nicht so gut. Er zieht Leute mit falscher Ansicht und Bestrebung an, da er mit sozial Nationalem Denken assoziiert wird, "alle sind gleich, für alle... ob verdient oder erfordert" Und schreckt aus selbem Grund Leute mit rechter Sichtweise, und (Zu)flüchtlinge ab.

Vielleicht möchte sich Norum für eine, wenn Sie es für die Savaka Sangha tut, und tun möchte, vielleicht "tipitaka." edu.kh-Domain bemühen.

For Domain .edu.kh
A copy of Sub-Decree on the establishment of educational institution issued by the Royal Government or the Prakas on the establishment of school issued by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport
A copy of Identify Card or Khmer Identity Card of the eligible person to own the domain

Upasika Sophorn kann als hochzertifizierter und geschätzter Lehrer vielleicht dabei helfen.

Gerne kann die Domain auf dem sangham server in Deutschland gelagert und gewartet werden (für diesen Zweck) und ev. läßt sich ein ökologisch verträglicher Spiegelserver in Kambodscha einrichten, um nicht zu viel globalen Verkehr zu erzeugen.

Noch besser wäre es den König, als "Land beschützer" zu bitten, Kambodschanisches (Domain)-Land der Sangha der Vier Richtungen zu widmen, und Sie vielleicht als vertrauenswürdige im Hinblick auf die Interessen der Savaka Sangha, als qualivizierte Unabhängige und freie Laiengehilfen, für Administratives, einzusetzen.

Nur Inspirationen.

Und Samana Johanns Browser, der Körper und Magen sowie der Sonnenstand sagt, dass es nun Zeit ist auf Almosenrunde zu gehen.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 01:42:08 AM by Johann »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +313/-0
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2017, 12:02:54 PM »
Quote from: via Email
Nyom Norum ,

wenn Ihnen das Recht ist, kann Atma ihnen eine Domain wie tipitaka-khmer.sangham.net einrichten und ihnen alle notwendigen Adminrechte dafür geben. Sie könnten ihre Seite dort "hinkopieren" und von der Domain chhouk... einfach Umleitungen machen.
Sollten Sie dafür Hilfe benötigen, kann Atma soweit ihm technisch möglich, oder vielleicht Moritz helfen.
Einfach bescheid geben.

Samana Johann
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:09:47 PM by Johann »

Tags:

12 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 01:36:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Talkbox

Marcel

November 15, 2017, 10:28:45 AM
 :-* ehrwürdiger samana johann  :-*

Johann

November 15, 2017, 10:22:52 AM
Nyom Marcel.

Sophorn

November 10, 2017, 09:42:54 PM
 :-* :-* :-*
Versucht mit laptop einzuloggen, aber die Updates ziehen sich dahin...
Möge der heutige Uposatha ein Tag der Erkenntnis und des Segens sein.

Marcel

October 31, 2017, 05:36:49 AM
 :-*ehrwürdiger samana johann :-* ich hoffe, es geht ihnen gut und die dhamma-praxis schreitet vorran!

Johann

October 30, 2017, 01:48:18 AM
Nyom Sophorn.

Maria

October 25, 2017, 05:08:34 PM
Danke geht allen gut. Werther Bhante hoffentlich auch ?

Johann

October 25, 2017, 04:39:43 PM
Maria.
Familie und Freunden geht es gut? Nyom Maria selbst wohl auf, gesund?

Johann

October 19, 2017, 02:41:38 PM
Wenn jemand über das Layout des Entwurfes blicken möchte, ob es im eigenen Browser paßt und übersichtlich ist: Wisdom

Johann

October 16, 2017, 05:40:03 PM
Sokh chomreoun, Nyom. (Mag sukha sich für Nyom mehren). Thoamada (Dhammada - naturly, gewohnt). At mean ay pisech te (nichts besonders). Klach dukkh, klach sokh (wohl und weh wechseln sich ab). Nyom sokh sabay dea te? Sokh leumom dea te?

Marcel

October 16, 2017, 04:13:43 PM
 :-* ehrwürdiger samana johann! wie ist ihr befinden?  :-*

Marcel

October 07, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

Johann

October 07, 2017, 02:48:39 AM
Der Tathagata tut das, wenn man ihn in seinem Dhamma sieht, und dieser, entgegen Personen, kommt auf wenn man ihn nährt, und einmal da, geht er für einen nicht mehr verloren, bleibt Tor zur Todlosigkeit.

Marcel

October 06, 2017, 11:37:24 PM
 :-*

Marcel

October 06, 2017, 11:36:31 PM
 :-* ehrwürdiger samana johann :-* mögen sie noch lange leben,   für das wohl vieler.... anumodana, ich freue mich sehr! sie decken auf, was vorher verdeckt. so das vijja entstehen kann, und avijja gehen muss!! geht direkt ins herz!

Johann

October 06, 2017, 04:19:37 PM
Nyom Marcel.

Sophorn

September 28, 2017, 03:51:05 AM

Johann

September 27, 2017, 12:17:53 PM
Nyom Sophorn, Roben mag man immer geben können. Im Monat nach dem Vassa Ende, ist es für jene Mönche, die den Vassa gehalten haben, möglich und einfacher für den Eigenbedarf Roben anzunehmen.

Sophorn

September 27, 2017, 07:01:23 AM
Bhante, ist dann die Robengabe möglich ab dem 5. Okt. bid zum nächsten Vollmond oder darf man auch danach Roben geben? :-*

Sophorn

September 27, 2017, 05:44:45 AM
Wie geht es Bhante heute? Haben die Tropfen geholfen?
 ::) :-*

Johann

September 05, 2017, 01:21:44 AM
Gerestet: funktioniert tadellos. Nochmal alle Zugangsdaten gemailt, Nyom.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 02:06:42 PM
Kana hat mit U. Chamroeun das Login mit neuem Passwort erfolglos versucht.
Daraufhin versuchten kana das über die Veränderung über E-mail, aber da erschien, dass die E-mailadresse nicht gültig war (die hatten Bhante auch an kana in der Mail bestätigt)

Johann

September 04, 2017, 11:52:03 AM
Sollte email im Posteingang haben, Nyom Sophorn.

Johann

September 04, 2017, 11:41:14 AM
Kann nicht antworten auf was, Nyom Maria? Was und wo genauer?

Nyom Sophorn. Nyom Chomroeun kann kurzlich email Daten bekommen. Mal annehmend das PW auch vergessen, (abgesenhen von der Möglichkeit, link zu drücken wenn) wird Atma ein neues anlegen und ihm mailen.

Maria

September 04, 2017, 11:30:41 AM
 :-*
Werther Bhante , selbiges Problem was ich schon einmal hatte, Login geht aber kann nicht antworten, bin am Nachmittag bei neuen Computer, dieser hier ist schon über 12 Jahre alt.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 11:23:14 AM
Kana hat das File runtergeladen und U. Chamroeun gegeben,  der sich um die Kprrektur annehmen möchte. Kana wird auch gern das File den anderen Schülern zum Lesen teilen. Ev. sehen mehr Augen mehr.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 11:17:06 AM
Verehrter Bhante, Chamroeun kann sich nicht einloggen. Ist das Passwort für E-mail oder sangham.net? In beiden Fällen haben kana das erfolglos probiert.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 11:08:26 AM

Johann

August 20, 2017, 01:37:40 AM
Es ist vielleicht gut eine Pause zu tun, doch kann es gut sein, daß man nicht zurückkehrt, für ein gutes oder schlechtes, für sich selbt und andere. Gut dort wo gut genährt und unterstützt und for allem Konzentration steigt, oder dort wo satt in jeder Hinsicht.

Johann

August 10, 2017, 11:31:40 AM
Wenn jemand Lust hat, oder anderen etwas Gutes oder Besseres tun kann und möchte: Korrekturlesen http://sangham.net/index.php/topic,1018.msg9625.html#msg9625 Baue nach und nach, so gut wie möglich ein auf ZzE.

Johann

August 07, 2017, 02:24:55 AM
Einen ausübungsreichen Vollmond-Uposatha and Gelegenheit die Mönche zu besuchen wünscht meine Person.

Sophorn

July 25, 2017, 03:59:03 PM
... versteht und womöglich sieht, wenn er nicht den Weg hierher
findet.

Großer Dank an alle im Hintergrund.

Mögen all diese Früchte vielfach zurückkommen und inspirieren.

Ayu vanno sukkham balam

Sophorn

July 25, 2017, 03:55:25 PM
karuna tvay bongkum Preah metschah

Herzliches Hallo an alle nach sehr langem!

Ein herzliches Dankeschön aus tiefsten Herzen an alle, die sich hier aktiv und indirekt hier beteiligen. Vor allem ein großes Sadhu an Bhante, der unvergleichliche Arbeit leistet, die kaum jemand ver

Johann

July 24, 2017, 03:15:56 AM
Fehlinvestition: Was immer man nicht in die Juwelen, in den Pfad investiert, ist vergeude Mühe, schnurrr einen fest im Rad des Leidens. Prüfen Sie es!   :) Wiederholungstäter...

Johann

July 17, 2017, 01:50:17 AM
Moritz

Moritz

July 16, 2017, 02:28:02 PM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 14, 2017, 07:07:17 AM
Moritz. Gut ihn früh Morgens und nicht bis in den frühen Morgen zu sehen.

Moritz

July 14, 2017, 07:03:53 AM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 13, 2017, 08:12:46 AM
Moritz.

Moritz

July 13, 2017, 07:42:39 AM
Chom reap lea
_/\_

Moritz

July 13, 2017, 07:40:46 AM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 08, 2017, 02:26:09 AM
Vor mehr als 2500 Jahen wurde a diesem Vollmondtag das Rad des Dhammas in bewegung gesetzt. Anumodana!

Mohan Gnanathilake

July 02, 2017, 08:24:13 AM
Sehr ehrwürdiger Samanera Johann,

ich bedanke mich bei Ihnen für Ihre nette Erklärung.

Dhamma Grüße an Sie aus Sri Lanka!

Johann

July 01, 2017, 07:43:41 PM
Nyom Mohan. Besser: "Ich hoffe, daß es Ihnen gut geht." und bestens (ohne suggerieren, wenn interessiert) "Wie geht es Ihnen." Oder: "Möge es Ihnen Gut gehen." (wenn metta ausdrücken wollend)

Mohan Gnanathilake

July 01, 2017, 10:43:15 AM
Sehr ehrwürdiger Samanera Johann,

ich glaube, dass es Ihnen gut geht.

Dhamma Grüße an Sie aus Sri Lanka!

Mohan Gnanathilake

July 01, 2017, 10:32:46 AM
Werter Micro,
herzliche Grüße aus Sri Lanka nach Deutschland!

Johann

July 01, 2017, 10:32:17 AM
Nyom Mohan.

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:38:38 PM
Alles Zufälle. Nissaya. Und wenn da keine starke Grundlagenursache aufkommt, upanissayapaccayena, na dann war's das, und alles is weg. Lebewesen sind Erben ihrer Taten (im Geist, Wort und Körper).

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:27:24 PM
Schwupps und weg. Waffen und Nahrung geholt.

Oh, was sag ich. Wenn man's doch nehmen kann, auch ohne das Gefühl zu nehmen... Unsinn hier. Hat doch keiner interesse Verdienste zu tun.

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:21:28 PM
Mirco. Wie geht es?

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:20:43 PM
Es ist doch viel angenehmer, wenn man sich nehmen kann was und wann immer man will, oder? Warum sollte man sich so viel antun, da sind genügend die Anbieten.

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 13144
  • Total Topics: 2512
  • Online Today: 15
  • Online Ever: 90
  • (September 25, 2014, 05:26:29 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12