Forum > ព្រះត្រៃបិដកភាសាខ្មែរ

ព្រះត្រៃបិដកភាសាខ្មែរ

(1/6) > >>

Norum:
សូមថ្វាយបង្គំព្រះថេរានុថេរៈ, ជំរាបសួរពុទ្ធបរិស័ទទាំងអស់
ខ្ញុំព្រះករុណានាងខ្ញុំ Norom មានឯកសារព្រះត្រៃបិដកមួយចប់។
ខ្ញុំព្រះករុណានាងខ្ញុំប្រគេន ជូន sangham.net ធ្វើជាឯកសារផ្សព្វផ្សាយតទៅ។
តែដោយសារខ្វះកម្លាំងជំនួយ រហូតមកដល់ពេលនេះ ទើបពិនិត្យសម្រេចបាន៤០ភាគប៉ុណ្ណោះ។
បើពុទ្ធបរិស័ទ មានសទ្ធាចូលរួមក្នុងការងារធម្មទាននេះ នឹងធ្វើឲ្យគំរោងព្រះត្រៃបិដកជាភាសាខ្មែរ មានរូបរាងឡើងនៅលើបណ្តាញសង្គមកាន់តែឆាប់រហ័ស ដើម្បីផ្សព្វផ្សាយព្រះពុទ្ធវចនៈឲ្យកាន់តែទូលាយឡើង។
សូមអរព្រះគុណ និងអរគុណ។

Johann for info  

Johann:

--- Quote from: Norum on January 03, 2017, 10:03:59 PM ---សូមថ្វាយបង្គំព្រះថេរានុថេរៈ, ជំរាបសួរពុទ្ធបរិស័ទទាំងអស់
ខ្ញុំព្រះករុណានាងខ្ញុំ Norom មានឯកសារព្រះត្រៃបិដកមួយចប់។

I bow down to the high respected and truly Elsers (Thera) , I fold my hand to great all Buddhabodhisattas (people/beings seeking for awakening,
I, lords of compassion, niece Norum  have transcriptions of the sublime Tipitaka.

ខ្ញុំព្រះករុណានាងខ្ញុំប្រគេន ជូន sangham.net ធ្វើជាឯកសារផ្សព្វផ្សាយតទៅ។
តែដោយសារខ្វះកម្លាំងជំនួយ រហូតមកដល់ពេលនេះ ទើបពិនិត្យសម្រេចបាន៤០ភាគប៉ុណ្ណោះ។
បើពុទ្ធបរិស័ទ មានសទ្ធាចូលរួមក្នុងការងារធម្មទាននេះ នឹងធ្វើឲ្យគំរោងព្រះត្រៃបិដកជាភាសាខ្មែរ មានរូបរាងឡើងនៅលើបណ្តាញសង្គមកាន់តែឆាប់រហ័ស ដើម្បីផ្សព្វផ្សាយព្រះពុទ្ធវចនៈឲ្យកាន់តែទូលាយឡើង។
សូមអរព្រះគុណ និងអរគុណ។

I, lords of compassion, have offered this transcripts to sangham.net, to be shared.
But due to lack of helper and support till this time, I have done only till book 40, for now.
If there are Buddhabodhisattas who have saddha (faith, conviction) to join in this Dhamma dāna work and like to offer transcriptions of the sublime Tipitaka in Khmer to be shared for the internet community so that they will be taught about the Buddhas words, that would be great and spacious.

Thanks to the lords of goodness, thanks to the mercyful.

--- End quote ---
(hope the translation is correct)

សាធុ

ញោមអាចនឹងមានការចាប់អារម្មណ៍ក្នុងការស្ដាប់អំពីបញ្ហានេះ

You might be interested to hear about this:

Sie mögen vielleicht interesse haben hiervon zu hören:

Satir (Saddha, Vertrauen) teilen - gute Vorhaben teilen (Phnom Penh,Aural, 2016)

ឧបាសក Chanroth,  ឧបាសិកា Sophorn   នឹងត្រូវបានរីករាយ. ជាពិសេសឪពុករបស់ឧបាសិកា។

Upasaka Chanroth and Upasika Sophorn will be the first being happy to here about this. Especially Upasikas father.

Upasaka Chanroth und Upasika Sophorn werden die ersten sein, die sich darüber freuen werden. Speziell Upasikas Vater.

* Johann offtopic: ហើយអាត្មៈខ្ត្រូវរៀនអាននិងសរសេរជភាសាខ្មែរ... ^-^
And Atma needs to learn write and read in Khmer language...
Und Atma "muß"in Khmer Sprache schreiben und lesen lernen...
សូមឱ្យយើងបានជូនដំណឹងនិស្សិត"របស់យើង"នៅទីនេះផងដែរ:  Roth, You Y,  Chamroeun

Let it be also known to our studends here:...

Mögen "unsere" Studenten auch darüber wissen:...

Anumodanā!

Chanroth:
 _/\_chanroth សូមជំរាបសួរបងស្រី

[Johann added a translation of the audio of this mudita and anumdana:]

Ich grüße ältere Schwester aus der Ferne. Ich habe gesehen und vom Ehrw. Herr gehört, daß älter Schwester viel Raum und Zeit dem abschreiben des Dhammas gewidmet hat, dem Erbe der Buddha-Sasana (Lehre), und als ich dieses vom Ehrw. Herr gehört habe, kam Verzücken in mir auf, daß ältere Schweste Zeit in höchst geschickter (maha kusala) Art aufgewendet hat,  um das Erbe der Noblen (Ariya puggalā) nun damit hier, über Internet, weiter gegeben wird.

Ich freue mich außerordentlich, ich bin entzückt, daß große Schwester so viel Zeit für das Niederschreiben das erhabene Dhamma des erhabenen Buddha, um es zu erhalten, zu wahren, geopfert hat.

Ich möcht abschließend noch einen Segen für ältere Schwester aussprechen: Möge Ihr Wohl (sukha) zu teil sein, möge sich Wohl für Sie mehren. Möge alles was Sie sich wünscht üppig in Erfüllung gehen. Möge Sie stets Kraft mit Körper (kaya) und Herzen (citta) haben, um Geschicktes (kusala) und Richtiges zu tun.

In dieser Welt gibt es wirklich keinen, oder sagen wird wahrlich wenige Leute, die sich so opfern, um das erhabene Dhamma abzuschreiben. So mag ich einfach DANKE sagen.

Ich sende dieses Anteilnehmen und Gedenken aus der Ferne.

I am greating older sister from the far. I have seen and I heard from Ven. Lord, that older Sister has dedicated much space and time to transcribe the sublime Dhamma, the heritage of the Buddha-Sasana. And as I heard from Ven Lord, that older sister had sacrified time in such most skillful kind, to transmit the heritage of the Noble Ones now here via Internet, joy came over me.

I am outstanding happy, I rejoice in it,  that older Sister had spend so much time to typ the sublime Dhamma of the sublime Buddha to conserve it, to maintain it.

Finally I like to speak out a blessing for older sister: May happiness be of her, may happiness grow to highes for her. May all her wishes be fullfiled in great amount. May she always have strength with her body and heart, to make skillful and righteous deeds.

In this world are no, or let me see really less people, who sacrify them to transcript the sublime Dhamma.

I send these participating and thinking feeling with you form the far.

Johann:
Well spoken and right. Sadhu!

How ever, Atma likes to point out something that is anicca as well:  citta kusaka and viriya.

Its good not to waste much time in trying to test each other and better to simply trust the Dhamma and remember to be on the secure side by simply beeing honest to one self. Some even would know the thinking of others, Norum,  Chanroth and all others here beeing given a real seldom possibility that even if just meeting, had cost a lot of sacrifies in the past of each.

Don't wast Time and Merits and don't wait hopping that others will make a good job. There are only traders outside any more and of course it' easy to be ceated by defilements, now having some money (merits) left to live easy even in this dark enviroment.

Atma is not sure if he could write this in khmer and the recorder does not allow a view on the text while recording, and to trans-google it, is not proper, and there are no teachers who would teach out of generousity and Saddha really left in this your world. So "your" monks are either very limited today or potent and traders, what ever like more.

Let Atma know when it makes sense to put all avaliable effort into it, since real Dana and kusala inspirations are really seldom, sometimes it turns out into nationalism or politic, sometimes into bussiness and trade, sometimes its a try to fight others, sometimes its just a "hobby", not knowing the value and uncountable goodness behind. Till today there have been thousand of people who even sacrified there whole life and all kind of sense pleasure to remember or transcripts this texts only once each for one life and today people find it even hard to write once in one ore two years on computer. Take the chance of this being one of the last with a vision but so many doubts and nivaranas accuring all the time.

What ever you do, you give, you do/give for your self. No need to wait for others to fulfill just the vision of how do you would like to have your world. You would not gain any Nissaya when joining the consumer hood or claim for help, or seek for an easy way,  fonds or supporter. (Kusala) Labor makes free!

[Good if also in Khmer, text or audio]

Norum:
Well, I have a full time job, and also a mini job at the weekend. I spend most of my free time on my pitaka's project, and i have no time to test some one here. I just want to help all of you, and also need your help.  As we have the same goal, we can work along together.
I try to go round here, and want to contact all of you, but seem not success.
I just see you two, Bhante Johann and Moritz, who always stay in contact, thanks both of you for your warm helpful :)

Upasaka Chanroth, I heard your voice command, but you didn't talk any thing about this Khmer transcript, so i don't know if you can help or not.​ Thanks for your praise (Lob).
Upasaka Moritz, i will send you my files per mails. Thanks for your help :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version