Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search/Suche ATI u. ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Recent/aktuelle Topics

[Heute um 02:25:36 Nachmittag]

[Heute um 02:10:42 Nachmittag]

[Heute um 11:14:19 Vormittag]

[Heute um 08:06:27 Vormittag]

[Heute um 02:43:31 Vormittag]

[Heute um 02:31:46 Vormittag]

[Heute um 01:49:21 Vormittag]

[April 25, 2017, 12:34:15 Nachmittag]

[April 25, 2017, 10:27:50 Vormittag]

[April 25, 2017, 09:56:37 Vormittag]

[April 25, 2017, 09:44:19 Vormittag]

[April 25, 2017, 09:33:15 Vormittag]

[April 25, 2017, 08:57:02 Vormittag]

[April 25, 2017, 01:03:07 Vormittag]

[April 24, 2017, 03:22:56 Nachmittag]

[April 24, 2017, 03:16:47 Nachmittag]

[April 24, 2017, 02:41:58 Nachmittag]

[April 24, 2017, 01:38:44 Nachmittag]

[April 24, 2017, 08:49:16 Vormittag]

[April 24, 2017, 02:35:04 Vormittag]

[April 23, 2017, 05:25:07 Nachmittag]

[April 23, 2017, 04:33:19 Nachmittag]

[April 23, 2017, 02:48:21 Nachmittag]

[April 22, 2017, 08:43:46 Nachmittag]

[April 22, 2017, 08:09:08 Nachmittag]

[April 22, 2017, 03:22:30 Nachmittag]

[April 22, 2017, 08:57:57 Vormittag]

[April 22, 2017, 07:30:25 Vormittag]

[April 22, 2017, 01:51:50 Vormittag]

[April 21, 2017, 12:36:34 Nachmittag]

[April 21, 2017, 10:45:22 Vormittag]

[April 21, 2017, 10:29:11 Vormittag]

[April 21, 2017, 08:40:09 Vormittag]

[April 20, 2017, 03:52:13 Nachmittag]

[April 20, 2017, 03:12:57 Nachmittag]

[April 20, 2017, 02:46:58 Vormittag]

[April 19, 2017, 07:29:49 Nachmittag]

[April 19, 2017, 09:25:36 Vormittag]

[April 19, 2017, 07:52:34 Vormittag]

[April 19, 2017, 07:47:17 Vormittag]

[April 19, 2017, 04:47:19 Vormittag]

[April 19, 2017, 02:10:45 Vormittag]

[April 18, 2017, 06:03:02 Nachmittag]

[April 18, 2017, 03:57:13 Nachmittag]

[April 18, 2017, 12:07:38 Nachmittag]

[April 18, 2017, 10:33:35 Vormittag]

[April 18, 2017, 08:39:32 Vormittag]

[April 18, 2017, 08:37:27 Vormittag]

[April 18, 2017, 05:28:20 Vormittag]

[April 18, 2017, 04:56:07 Vormittag]

Autor Thema: [Guide] Step 1. Upload of doc-files - Status and tipps  (Gelesen 1567 mal)

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +301/-0
  • Date of ordination/Datum der Ordination.: 20140527
[Guide] Step 1. Upload of doc-files - Status and tipps
« am: Januar 08, 2017, 05:05:00 Nachmittag »
Main Guide: [Guide] ព្រះត្រៃបិដកភាសាខ្មែរហ្វូរំមគ្គ-Tipitaka Khmer transcription forum guide

Step 1. Upload of doc-files (Tipitaka by U. Norum) - Status and tipps

This step makes sure to integrate or addopt the previous work of Upasika Norum and is at the same time the base for Step 3 for the first volumes and to make the joining of the work also possible for those who can not direct participate online (one is also invited to share prints of ttis files to monks and people who like to join corrective work)

You may find the current book edition here:

Upload/Download: [ Kh ] ព្រះត្រៃបិដកភាសាខ្មែរ (សេចក្តីព្រាង) Khmer translation of Tipitaka (drafts)

Please use this upload-folder also for new editions and new transcribted books. If you have troubles with upload via the upload system, just attach the new file here with a post.

Please use also this file name system:
"Tipitaka_Vol.040_kh _1.edition_01012017.doc(x)"
kh stands for "Khmer transkation only, if it incl. also Pali, please use "khpi" instead.

The upload file should be named like this: ត្រៃបិដក ភាគ ទី ៤០ book 40 version 20170101, kh and once uploaded attached to the main file: [ Kh ] ព្រះត្រៃបិដកភាសាខ្មែរ (សេចក្តីព្រាង) Khmer translation of Tipitaka (drafts) .

Please save and use also doc-files, if possible, since not everybody has the most modern software to open docx-files.

Note: All drafts in form of doc-files should have this on the first page, to get sure as good as possible that the will be no mass of editions on internet (just copy and past in red) :

Zitat von: Edition note for the first page of text files
សូមថ្វាយបង្គំចំពោះព្រះសង្ឃ,
ជំរាបសួរឧបាសក និងឧបាសិកាទាំងអស់

នេះគឺជាសេចក្តីព្រាងច្បាប់ការបោះពុម្ពផ្សាយ!
1.Edition 01.01.2017
សូមកុំចែករំលែកបន្ថែមទៀត ប្រសិនបើមិនមែនសម្រាប់ការកែសម្រួលនៅ sangham.net និងកិច្ចការនេះ។

សូមគិតថាលោកអ្នកត្រូវបានអញ្ជើញដើម្បីចូលរួមបុណ្យកុសលនេះ និង​សូមប្រាប់ពួកយើងអំពីកំហុស និងប្រើវេទិកានេះ:http://sangham.net/index.php/board,85.0.html

ឬប្រាប់ឧបាសិកា  Norum នៅលើ sangham.net

សូមអនុមោទនា!

Ven. Members of the Sangha, Ven.  Theras
Valued Upasaka, valued Upasika

This is a Work Edition!
1.Edition 01.01.2017
Do not share it further except for editing and working purposes within the transcription project on sangham.net.
Only for personal use.

If you find any mistake or like to join the merits please feel invited to join here: http://sangham.net/index.php/board,85.0.html

or Upasika Norum on sangham.net

Anumodana!

Please use this forum to inform about new editions, new books or to clarify edition actuallity as well as to share new items.

Thanks for patient and generousity in cooperation.

[It would be good to have a spelling correction of the text and translation into Khmer as well] [ done - added some English corrections and correct Khmer translation by Norum -- Moritz ]

Older discussions (just for documentation) :

Atma has seen that there is already a progress and Upasaka Moritz is hard on working on it, while getting known the System as well.

For Information: Atma had chanced the titel and Text of the main download page a little.

Of course the Khmer written info is limited and especially Upasika Norum is of course kindly invited to make everything more accessable for Khmer-Readers.

Also he has changed the download permitted groups of the category for now, to force not downloads of files which might be edited again and limited it to groups of administration, aramikas, Sissas and Monastics.

He also had seen that not all files are attached to the main file and is in progress to do it, when ever the internetservice allows it this days.

Tipps:
  • Even if the option of attaching a file to another is chose-able, it whouldn't work (bug or what ever), so it is needed after the first upload to select the wished file to be attached on again and save the formlar again.
  • If Moritz is up to upload many files, which can be a boring long time progress, its maybe easier to upload the wished files via ftp and them just select (or write) the name of the olready existing file in the formular, so that the upload it self would not need to go through the progress via TP and the internet connection of the onlie site. A small break in the connection, and one needs to do it once again... ftp-programs usually make it more comfortable and more files at once.

Thoughts:
  • Since it is not easy to be seen, its maybe not good to put the Vol. under the main download page.

Atma used to leave the main of a collection either without attached file or put a zip-file of the whole collection on it. The first may irritate, because when people push the big download switch, they get nothing.
Its just in that case that if the Vol. 1 is dettached from the main downloadpage, in would be needed to upload it again, and so it will be at the end of the 2,3,4... list, or in the middle. So maybe it is good to simply greate a new main download page and then, after having detached them of each other, attach it to the new.
At the beginning it might be still easier and at least not so much work.

• Maybe its good to but also the Titel in Khmer for every Vol., so one could easier read it.
  • Atma has seen also that there is also a file/upload, with a different naming at first in the list, looks like to be Volume 40. Not sure if it is maybe a mistake.
Please understand all this as tipps and if to much trouble with it, or less time, please progress as before.
Atma or others can put it into different order or add other things later on again, even through it is meant to make Step 1 more time saving at least.
How ever you feel fit and inspired.

Please feel free to inform others of certain done deeds or what ever you feel to be helpful, or ask for ways and maybe known tricks.
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 18, 2017, 09:17:13 Nachmittag by Administration »
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Moritz

• Cief houskeeper / Chefhausmeister
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +196/-0
Antw:Step 1. Upload of doc-files (Tipitaka by U. Norum) - Status and tipps
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 08, 2017, 07:12:09 Nachmittag »

Aramika   *

Dieses neue Thema wurde  aus abgetrennten Beiträgen, ursprünglich in Step 1. Upload of doc-files (Tipitaka by U. Norum) - Status and tipps ,  hier zu einem neuen eröffnen. Für ev. ergänzende Informationen zur Herkunft, sehen Sie bitte das Ursprugsthema ein. Anumodana!

The new topic here is made from one or more post from there Step 1. Upload of doc-files (Tipitaka by U. Norum) - Status and tipps . For eventual additionally information to this new Topic, please visit also the Topic of origin. Anumodana!

[Original post:]

Thank you, Bhante.

Yes the upload/download function of TinyPortal is a little bit buggy.

I have uploaded the Khmer Tipitaka files from Norum (vol.1 - vol.40, already spell-checked by Norum) now through FTP and put the list of single volume downloads in the first TinyPortal download here , and changed the main file to a zip archive of all volumes. And for better consistency I will delete the other downloads.

(Vol 27 is missing for now; It seems I have missed it while downloading the files from the email; Norum would need to please send me vol. 27 again, so I could update it, because I already deleted the emails to free space. Thank you. _/\_)

Zitat von: Bhante Johann
Thoughts:
  • Since it is not easy to be seen, its maybe not good to put the Vol. under the main download page.

Atma used to leave the main of a collection either without attached file or put a zip-file of the whole collection on it. The first may

Yes, I changed this now and made the zip archive of all volumes as main download.

• Maybe its good to but also the Titel in Khmer for every Vol., so one could easier read it.
  • Atma has seen also that there is also a file/upload, with a different naming at first in the list, looks like to be Volume 40. Not sure if it is maybe a mistake.[/quote]
    I think I can at the moment not tell what could be the title of each volume. (or what exactly
from ... Nikaya x, Vagga y, Samyutta z to ... Nikaya X, Vagga Y, Sutta Z is included in each volume).
If Norum could provide a list of title for each volume (and / or list of the included content in each, this could be helpful, and I would update the info in the TinyPortal download and for later use). _/\_

* Moritz Please note, Norum: It would be helpful for the later volumes (not yet spell-checked) to separate the .docx files into vaggas / suttas / samyuttas in the same way as they are separated in the Chatta Sangayana and on your website, but for the first vol. 1-40, that are already finished, I think that is not important or necessary for now. We can still see about this later.

(Files are now all named the same as Tipitaka-Vol.XXX-Kh.docx)

_/\_  _/\_  _/\_
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 10, 2017, 11:40:26 Vormittag by Johann »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +301/-0
Antw:Step 1. Upload of doc-files (Tipitaka by U. Norum) - Status and tipps
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 09, 2017, 05:15:45 Vormittag »

Aramika   *

Ein oder mehrer Beiträge wurden hier im Thema abgeschnitten und damit in neues Thema "Antw:Step 1. Upload of doc-files (Tipitaka by U. Norum) - Status and tipps " eröffnet. Bitte scheuen Sie nicht davor zurück, etwaigen Rat oder Kritik dazu mitzuteilen.  Viel Freude und Inspiration auch im neuen Thema. Anumodana!

One or more posts have been cut out of this topic here. A new topic, based on it, has been created as "Antw:Step 1. Upload of doc-files (Tipitaka by U. Norum) - Status and tipps " . Please do not hesitate to claim or give supporting hints.  Much joy and inspiration also in the new Topic. Anumodana!
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +301/-0
Antw:[Guide] Step 1. Upload of doc-files - Status and tipps
« Antwort #3 am: Januar 09, 2017, 06:27:04 Vormittag »
Sadhu, Moritz

Atma was wondering how fast you can do this...  ok, you have uploaded to a ZzE folder and simply made links.

That is fine for now and since Atma can now download the, he is able to make the further work here, one by one.

It was meant like make usuall uploads,  but put the files first into the TP-downloadfolder and once the file exist there,  you can simply put the name into the form aufer you have created it.

If it is a normal "unprodected" download, it could in this way produce a lot of different edition all over the internet and since Cambodians love download, a mass on traffic without a chance to limit anything.

As far as Atma can see there is not only missing Vol. 27 but also Vol. 28, in the list (physical also?).
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 10, 2017, 11:40:14 Vormittag by Johann »

Offline Moritz

• Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +196/-0
« Antwort #4 am: Januar 10, 2017, 03:30:40 Vormittag »
Namasakara, Bhante. _/\_

Sadhu, Moritz

/ ... /

It was meant like make usuall uploads,  but put the files first into the TP-downloadfolder and once the file exist there,  you can simply put the name into the form aufer you have created it.

If it is a normal "unprodected" download, it could in this way produce a lot of different edition all over the internet and since Cambodians love download, a mass on traffic without a chance to limit anything.
Simply uploading to the tp-downloads folder is not enough. One would have to create database entries by hand afterwards to make it accessible as a download here, which would be much more complicated.
The links are only seen on the Khmer Tipitaka download page here in the forum which is only accessible to members with certain permission settings. So, although one could download the files if one knows the link, the link can only be found through the protected area, so I think it is okay the way it is. (And I have also now made the download link paths a bit more complicated, just to be sure.)
(Also I do not see any real harm if the links would be visible. Since these files as far as sent are already checked, and Norum was careful enough to not send the unchecked files before it is clear how to handle them. So please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see a problem.  ^-^)

As far as Atma can see there is not only missing Vol. 27 but also Vol. 28, in the list (physical also?).

Thank you. I made a mistake. Not volume 28 is missing, but actually volume 34 (besides volume 27), and I gave the wrong names to some links in the enumeration later on. But the files are alright. Now the links are also correct. (So in short: Volume 27 and 34 are still missing, because I did not download them from the email which I deleted afterwards.)

_/\_
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 10, 2017, 11:40:02 Vormittag by Johann »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +301/-0
« Antwort #5 am: Januar 10, 2017, 05:00:46 Vormittag »
Namasakara, Bhante. _/\_

Sadhu, Moritz

/ ... /

Simply uploading to the tp-downloads folder is not enough. One would have to create database entries by hand afterwards to make it accessible as a download here, which would be much more complicated.
The links are only seen on the Khmer Tipitaka download page here in the forum which is only accessible to members with certain permission settings. So, although one could download the files if one knows the link, the link can only be found through the protected area, so I think it is okay the way it is. (And I have also now made the download link paths a bit more complicated, just to be sure.)

Since it ia actually temorary, it will be maybe good like that. How ever Atma will sacrify some time and upload them. If you assuming that they are without misstakes is right, then it would need just some clucks to make them public later on.

Zitat von: Moritz
(Also I do not see any real harm if the links would be visible. Since these files as far as sent are already checked, and Norum was careful enough to not send the unchecked files before it is clear how to handle them. So please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see a problem.  ^-^)

It should not underestimated Upasika Norum skills at all, Njom, but even the original, edited by Theras and many has a lot of errors.

One more thing, also it is sometimes really above the wise, those who are learned and especially used to something, if they is a little different to the original and not explained and argumented, would simply say "that is wrong" and put it aside. Somehow like TheY acted here short time ago. So its not an easy undertaken when willing to make it usefull for many and one will receive a lot of critics on the way. Belief Atma, he is not a little that penible as scholars in Dhamma with his penible kind.

And one more importand thing is that is also a matter of respect to let it be approved by worthy members of the Sangha and get their blessings to finally share that what interpredsthe word of the Buddha to everyone. We should not follow the bad usualls of today if possible.
Zitat von: Moritz

Thank you. I made a mistake. Not volume 28 is missing, but actually volume 34 (besides volume 27), and I gave the wrong names to some links in the enumeration later on. But the files are alright. Now the links are also correct. (So in short: Volume 27 and 34 are still missing, because I did not download them from the email which I deleted afterwards.)

_/\_

So Atma hopes that the proverb "four or six eyes see more then two" are here also a lesson for the first part of the post.

Its maybe good, to ask Upasika Norum for sending Vol 27 and 34 once again.

Moritz, and especally Norum,
one imporand issue.
Atma will rename the doc-files, given by Upasika Norum, into this style "Tipitaka_Vol.040_kh or khpi for kh +pi_1.edition_01012017.doc" (as suggested sample and like Atma now changed the filenames for new upload), so that nobody would mix up the actuallity of versions. Please Njom Srey save and share future versions also in this way and its also goid to save them as doc-files, not docx, since there are beggers who do not have the most moder software. Atma will also convert them.

To make future uploads easier for Norum, please just use the upload possibility here within the post in this step 1 topic. You could even share the missing files here.

Another question is how to handle corrections or better errors that Atma would come accross in the progress of work, like missing or double spaces and so on?
Is it fine for Upasika to just correct them and then post a new revision, or would she like to make this step by step by her self?
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 11, 2017, 07:31:23 Vormittag by Johann »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +301/-0
« Antwort #6 am: Januar 10, 2017, 11:30:27 Vormittag »
Uploads are, if luck, done in sooe minutes. Has been good internet and fufl batery today.

Please upload ever new version and also new book there according the standard, or post it here, so thattnobody works with an old edition, Upasak ] so that it could be added, Moritz, when ever possible and try to use the file name system.

Atma ries to finish work 6% left, will correct some minor errors and explain and add in the guide tomorrow, if possible.

Atma will add (please translate in Khmer, if possible [done, added Norum's correct translation below -- Moritz])

Zitat von: ??
Ven. Members of the Sangha, Ven.  Theras
Valued Upasaka, valued Upasika

This is a Work Edition!
1.Edition 01.01.2017
Do not share it further except for editing and working purposes within the transcription project on sangham.net.
Only for personal use.

If you find any mistake or like to join the merits please feel invited to join here: http://sangham.net/index.php/board,85.0.html

or Upasika Norum on sangham.net

Anumodana!

សូមថ្វាយបង្គំចំពោះព្រះសង្ឃ,
ជំរាបសួរឧបាសក និងឧបាសិកាទាំងអស់

នេះគឺជាសេចក្តីព្រាងច្បាប់ការបោះពុម្ពផ្សាយ!
1.Edition 01.01.2017
សូមកុំចែករំលែកបន្ថែមទៀត ប្រសិនបើមិនមែនសម្រាប់ការកែសម្រួលនៅ sangham.net និងកិច្ចការនេះ។
សូមគិតថាលោកអ្នកត្រូវបានអញ្ជើញដើម្បីចូលរួមបុណ្យកុសលនេះ និង​សូមប្រាប់ពួកយើងអំពីកំហុស និងប្រើវេទិកានេះ:http://sangham.net/index.php/board,85.0.html

ឬប្រាប់ឧបាសិកា  Norum នៅលើ sangham.net

សូមអនុមោទនា!
After this is done, Atma will attach a zip and ask Moritz to upload the unziped in the TP download folder via ftp, so that would replace the old file direct.

The ZzE uploads can be deleted as well as the links in dl file. And we could put the download public then.

Nice evening to all.
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 18, 2017, 09:08:52 Nachmittag by Administration »

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +32/-0
  • To forgive some one, is to make yourself in peace.
« Antwort #7 am: Januar 10, 2017, 09:06:06 Nachmittag »
Namasakara Bhante Johann, Jom reap sour Upasaka Moritz,
Namasakara Bhante, _/\_

thank you for explaining. I understand and agree with your reasoning.

It should not underestimated Upasika Norum skills at all, Njom, but even the original, edited by Theras and many has a lot of errors.

Sure, however i checked them carefully, but I think there are still spell-mistakes. I used to invite monks and lay people to help checking, but no one wanted to join such a big Project (leider). So if the member of the group could check them again, it would be great.
Anyway, the phrase in red, it means, foot note from Pitaka khmer book (you can skip them or note next to the word or just like in chhouk-krohom.de). The words in blue mean that, the words from original book are wrong. (once, i selected blue, I checked them already with pali side and wrong-correcting words at the back of the book.)
There are many comments and quote , i may not see all of them, i will reply if i know and see :)
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 11, 2017, 07:36:29 Vormittag by Johann »

Offline Administration

• Administrator
  • Sadhu! or +16/-0
  • Benutzerkonto zur Administation

Aramika   *

Ein oder mehrer Beiträge wurden hier im Thema abgeschnitten und damit in neues Thema "Off-Topic ideas and discoordination (Antw:[Guide] Step 1. Upload of doc-files - Status and tipps) " eröffnet. Bitte scheuen Sie nicht davor zurück, etwaigen Rat oder Kritik dazu mitzuteilen.  Viel Freude und Inspiration auch im neuen Thema. Anumodana!

One or more posts have been cut out of this topic here. A new topic, based on it, has been created as "Off-Topic ideas and discoordination (Antw:[Guide] Step 1. Upload of doc-files - Status and tipps) " . Please do not hesitate to claim or give supporting hints.  Much joy and inspiration also in the new Topic. Anumodana!

Offline Moritz

• Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +196/-0
« Antwort #9 am: Januar 11, 2017, 06:57:49 Nachmittag »
I have updated now the uploaded .docx files (vol.1 to vol.40) with the "warning" text above, as given here in English and Khmer .

Also zipped them again and updated the uploaded archive , with .doc conversions as well (only in the zip archive till now, and not as further single uploads - as I think there is no use for them actually.)

So I would say step 1 is finished with that until vol. 40. _/\_

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +301/-0
« Antwort #10 am: Januar 12, 2017, 05:22:17 Vormittag »
Sadhu!

Atma hasseen that 24 was not attached, still trying to do but very poor internet today. (Done)
On downloading 24 Atma saw that the warning text is not red. Moritz "need"to know that the defilements and taking what is not given here is even much more usuall and people usually jave as much free will as their leader would order them, so when you put a sign on a border, noone would care about it. If you make a fence, if climing over it, nobody will care about it. If you hire solders, and if they would go to the toilet, nobody would care about that. So given that people may possible looking for read, one needs to make the importand reading very strong, so that those would read. People like to eat, they would not care about nutrition facts and warnings. If it looks like the beloved food on the packing, they eat it. Fruit juce here has never seen any fruit, but people like it, because its natural, as they know from their elders, seeing a fruit.

Its very romantic to believe that cows will not eat the vegitables having planted by noble people, but believe Atma, if a cow finds a way to eat all the cow would and one can not say that the cow is bad, yet thecow would find enough to survive in the forest, so no need to worry that it will starve.

Its the duty of education , actually.

Anyhow, if you think thats fine enough, let the topic be signed as done for now.
Atma is currently making a "nice" post for the library.
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 18, 2017, 08:31:42 Vormittag by Johann »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +301/-0
« Antwort #11 am: Januar 13, 2017, 08:51:48 Vormittag »
Sadhu fürs nochmal hochladen. Atma hat gesehen, daß 17 keinen Infotext hat, und wenn man 16 herunter laden möchte man ein 17 File bekommt. Neben dem scheint alles, bei kurzer Durchsicht, fein.

Atma vvrsucht diese beiden Files zu korrekieren (aber wieder schlechte Verbindung). Was Atma nun noch aufgefallen ist, das die neu nun heruntergeladenen files kleinere Größen haben, was durch einen Download passieren könnte (und warum Atma generell gänzliche Arbeit im Forum uud Teilen als html vorzieht) Bitte bescheid geben wenn diese Größensache nur Atma betrifft.
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 18, 2017, 08:31:55 Vormittag by Johann »

Offline Moritz

• Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +196/-0
« Antwort #12 am: Januar 13, 2017, 01:20:05 Nachmittag »
Namasakara, Bhante. Danke fürs Bescheid geben. _/\_

Die Downloads sollten nun korrekt sein. Offenbar war Nr. 16 der falsche Dateiname eingetragen, und Nr. 17 noch zusätzlich in alter Version gespeichert. Danke fürs aufmerksam machen.

Zitat von: Johann
Was Atma nun noch aufgefallen ist, das die neu nun heruntergeladenen files kleinere Größen haben, was durch einen Download passieren könnte (und warum Atma generell gänzliche Arbeit im Forum uud Teilen als html vorzieht) Bitte bescheid geben wenn diese Größensache nur Atma betrifft.

Nein, es betrifft nicht nur Sie. Der Unterschied in der Dateigröße ist hier, nachdem ich nachsehe, auch ersichtlich. Am Inhalt scheint, soweit ich sehen kann, jedoch nichts zu fehlen.

Als Ursache könnte ich nur vermuten, dass LibreOffice (was ich benutzt habe, um die Infotexte zu ergänzen) einfach eine stärkere Komprimierung beim Abspeichern verwendet als Microsoft Office.
* Moritz zur Info (Daten in docx sind im Gegensatz zu doc komprimiert (so wie zip-Dateien); das ist auch der Grund, warum doc-Dateien so viel größer sind; Komprimierungsalgorithmen (wie zip) können (ohne Datenverlust) unterschiedlich stark, und je nach Programm unterschiedlich stark eingestellt sein).

Wenn das einfach der Grund ist, wäre das ja kein Nachteil.

Lok srey Norum, it would be good if you could download and try to open the new uploaded docx files and see if there are any problems trying to open them in Windows Office (I don't have Microsoft software to test that here, using a different system), to ensure that it is usable for everyone who would take it as a basis for helping here to work on it. Thank you. _/\_

*  Also, is the info text in Khmer (as Bhante translated here ) good and correct ::) ? If you have any improvements, you can tell. _/\_
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 18, 2017, 08:38:13 Vormittag by Johann »

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +32/-0
  • To forgive some one, is to make yourself in peace.
« Antwort #13 am: Januar 14, 2017, 01:10:04 Vormittag »
Lok srey Norum, it would be good if you could download and try to open the new uploaded docx files and see if there are any problems trying to open them in Windows Office (I don't have Microsoft software to test that here, using a different system), to ensure that it is usable for everyone who would take it as a basis for helping here to work on it. Thank you. _/\_
I have viewed them. They work, but just the translating text ... there is something wrong, sorry for seeing it late.
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 18, 2017, 08:38:41 Vormittag by Johann »

Offline Moritz

• Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +196/-0
« Antwort #14 am: Januar 14, 2017, 01:36:09 Vormittag »
I have viewed them. They work, but just the translating text ... there is something wrong, sorry for seeing it late.

What do you mean with "only the translating text" ::) ? Only the information text that Bhante Johann wrote here ? (Is the text good also in Khmer?)

Can you show me (attach a screenshot here) so that I can see what is the problem? Maybe it is clearer in that way.

_/\_
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 18, 2017, 08:39:04 Vormittag by Johann »

Tags:

10 Gäste, 0 Mitglieder
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Hast du deine Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?
April 26, 2017, 09:28:36 Nachmittag

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Talkbox

Johann

Heute um 08:11:22 Vormittag
Christian.

Johann

Heute um 02:45:50 Vormittag
Senghour, Atma verläßt nun für seinen Almosengang das Klosterhier.

Johann

April 24, 2017, 01:39:40 Nachmittag
Christian.

Johann

April 22, 2017, 07:23:20 Vormittag
Dylan.

Johann

April 22, 2017, 02:00:11 Vormittag
224. Sprecht Wahrheit, haltet nicht an Zorn, wenn gebeten, gebt, auch wenn nur wenig Ihr habt. Mit diesen drei Mittel, in Gegenwart der Götter, einer kann erreichen.

Johann

April 22, 2017, 01:55:53 Vormittag
224. Speak the truth; yield not to anger; when asked, give even if you only have a little. By these three means can one reach the presence of the gods.

Johann

April 13, 2017, 11:02:06 Vormittag
Hatte wohl kurzen Serverausfall gegeben.

Visitor

April 04, 2017, 09:44:42 Vormittag
Hallo!  :)

Johann

März 31, 2017, 09:59:39 Vormittag
Moritz, Maria

Maria

März 31, 2017, 08:09:04 Vormittag
 :-*
Guten Morgen Bhante

Maria

März 31, 2017, 08:08:39 Vormittag
Guten Morgen Bhante

Moritz

März 31, 2017, 02:14:32 Vormittag
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

März 24, 2017, 07:47:34 Vormittag
Und was ist paccayā (Ursache) fü die Beendigung von dukkha? Da ist Gebut, jāti, doch dann ist da saddhā, Vertrauen. Deshalb entkommen nur jene die paccayā aufgrund von saddhā geben. Und sonst ist da nichtt viel. Anumodanā!

Johann

März 24, 2017, 07:25:39 Vormittag
Und irgend wann, geht dann der Rest von dem was man nicht nährt zu Ende. Ürig das, was man weiter nährte. Das nennt man Grund, das nennt man upanissaya. Und gerade jetzt wieder upanissayapaccayena.

Johann

März 19, 2017, 05:04:25 Nachmittag
Atma zieht sich für Heute zurück.
Viel Freude noch beim aufopferndem Tun am Sonntag, dem "Tag des Herren".

Moritz

März 17, 2017, 01:00:44 Nachmittag
Namasakara, Bhante. _/\_

Johann

März 15, 2017, 09:57:54 Vormittag
Der erste Wassertank füllende starke Regen. Ohh und all die Sanierungmaßnahmen noch nicht getan. Das wird feucht... :)

Johann

März 14, 2017, 01:04:00 Nachmittag
Hat Gast Grund, oder sucht Grund, Buddha, Dhamma, Sangha zu unterhalten, oder anderes?

Johann

März 14, 2017, 12:59:46 Nachmittag
Was immer man unterhält, wächt, gedeiht und kommt immer wieder auf. Das nennt man Mehren von Nissaya, Grund.

Johann

März 14, 2017, 12:56:47 Nachmittag
Was immer man nicht unterhält, stirb, vergeht und kommt nie wieder auf. Das nennt man Auslaufen von Nissaya, Grund.

Harry

März 13, 2017, 09:02:17 Vormittag
Sadhu und Danke :-*

Johann

März 12, 2017, 04:14:59 Vormittag
"Seit langem, habt Ihr es nun einrichten können, Gast, hier her zu kommen."

"At long last you, Gast, have managed to come [url=http://zugangzureinsicht.org/html/tipitaka/kn/ud/ud.2.05.than_en.

Johann

März 04, 2017, 10:39:32 Nachmittag
Da fällt Atma Wie man richtig fällt   ein. Ein Einfallspinsel zum Ausmalen von Sankharas.

Johann

März 04, 2017, 10:36:16 Nachmittag
Wer von Ihnen ließt sich selbst oder andere eine Zeit lang später nochmal? Das ist viel lehrreicher als sankharas beständig, "so ist es", meins, stets zu machen versuchen. Oder?

Mohan Gnanathilake

März 04, 2017, 01:23:33 Nachmittag
Werter Harry,

ich glaube, dass es Ihnen gut geht. Ich bin nicht sehr oft auf sangham.net.

Herzliche Grüße aus Sri Lanka nach Deutschland!

Harry

März 02, 2017, 08:26:07 Nachmittag
Ehrenwerter Bhante
 :-* :-* :-*

Harry

März 02, 2017, 08:25:43 Nachmittag
Werter Mohan

Johann

März 02, 2017, 04:50:05 Vormittag
Beste Wuensche Allen.

Mohan Gnanathilake

März 01, 2017, 03:24:27 Vormittag
Werter Harry,

ich freue mich darüber, nach langer Zeit auf sangham.net  Sie zu grüßen.

Beste Grüße an Sie aus Sri Lanka!

Harry

Februar 27, 2017, 03:31:29 Nachmittag

Harry

Februar 27, 2017, 03:30:48 Nachmittag
  :-*Wäre vielleicht gut wenn neben dem Khmer-Aussprech noch das Deutsche Äquivalent stehen würde. Nur als Anregung gedacht, so zum Verständniss und mitlernen.

Moritz

Februar 26, 2017, 11:37:30 Nachmittag
Jom reap sour, Norum und jom reap lea _/\_

Moritz

Februar 26, 2017, 11:37:22 Nachmittag
Guten Abend/Nacht/Morgen, Harry _/\_

Moritz

Februar 26, 2017, 11:36:32 Nachmittag
Bhante:
Moritz. Gesehen, aber zuerst fertig geschrieben. Ziemend in dem Fall oder nicht?
Aus meiner Sicht: ja. Ich finde, von der Plauderbox sollte man sich nicht unbedingt ablenken lassen, wenn Zeit knapp, sie auch ignorieren können, wenn anderes gerade wichtiger, meiner Meinung nach. Bz

Harry

Februar 26, 2017, 12:46:29 Nachmittag
Werter Moritz.

Harry

Februar 26, 2017, 12:45:47 Nachmittag
Ehrenwerter Bhante.  :-*

Johann

Februar 26, 2017, 07:38:05 Vormittag
UpasakU Vorapol.

Johann

Februar 26, 2017, 07:37:27 Vormittag
Moritz. Gesehen, aber zuerst fertig geschrieben. Ziemend in dem Fall oder nicht?

Moritz

Februar 26, 2017, 01:04:07 Vormittag
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

Februar 23, 2017, 12:40:52 Vormittag
Harry.

Johann

Februar 22, 2017, 04:35:02 Nachmittag
Maria.

Maria

Februar 22, 2017, 01:32:33 Nachmittag

Johann

Februar 19, 2017, 08:45:39 Vormittag
Heute, am Uposatha scheinen alle wieder in den Klöstern zu sein und sich der guten Taten und Meditation zu widmen. Mudita!

Johann

Februar 18, 2017, 03:28:25 Nachmittag
Anumodana , maybe not seen as edited later. Thought it was Saturday night already. Its a dangerous day to spend all merits and money from tht weeks work again.

Mudita with the joy from giving.

Norum

Februar 18, 2017, 01:26:20 Vormittag
I take some rest now.
Have a nice day/night, Bhante, Herr Admin and everyone  :-*

Norum

Februar 17, 2017, 08:30:09 Nachmittag
Friday evening, I love you. Let see how many Sutta i can post tonight :)

Johann

Februar 15, 2017, 05:58:35 Nachmittag
Einen arbeitsfrohen Abend, Gast, und allen anderen, was immer geschickes Kammathana Sie gewählt haben.

Johann

Februar 15, 2017, 05:55:37 Nachmittag
... Nachts sammelt die Mausmutter all ihre Kinder ein, schleppt und verteilt sie in den verschiedenen Unterschlüpfen, Atma so gewohnt, gerade das sie nicht über ihn steigt.

Johann

Februar 13, 2017, 07:50:40 Vormittag
Und über dem Kopf sieht die Schlange aus dem Loch, zieht sich zurück und stellt den Jungmäusen anderwo nach... Bilder im Kutibereich

Johann

Februar 13, 2017, 07:45:21 Vormittag
Und dann fällt einem von oben eine junge Maus auf den Schoß, blickt einen zittern erstart 4 Sek an und läuft davon... :)

Show 50 latest
Mitglieder
  • Mitglieder insgesamt: 259
  • Latest: Senghour
Stats
  • Beiträge insgesamt: 11778
  • Themen insgesamt: 2256
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 90
  • (September 25, 2014, 05:26:29 Vormittag)
Benutzer Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10