Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search ATI on ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:29:23 AM]

[December 13, 2017, 12:05:49 PM]

[December 13, 2017, 12:05:36 AM]

[December 12, 2017, 02:43:37 PM]

[December 12, 2017, 01:24:07 AM]

[December 11, 2017, 12:50:09 PM]

[December 11, 2017, 10:33:14 AM]

[December 11, 2017, 09:24:04 AM]

[December 11, 2017, 03:39:07 AM]

[December 10, 2017, 07:44:18 PM]

[December 10, 2017, 06:10:34 PM]

[December 10, 2017, 03:01:20 PM]

[December 10, 2017, 09:20:57 AM]

[December 10, 2017, 08:44:23 AM]

[December 08, 2017, 06:01:04 AM]

[December 08, 2017, 05:11:49 AM]

[December 07, 2017, 04:39:58 PM]

[December 07, 2017, 03:34:06 PM]

[December 07, 2017, 12:03:09 PM]

[December 07, 2017, 08:09:09 AM]

[December 07, 2017, 06:12:06 AM]

[December 06, 2017, 08:24:49 AM]

[December 06, 2017, 06:35:06 AM]

[December 05, 2017, 11:29:01 AM]

[December 05, 2017, 07:49:31 AM]

[December 03, 2017, 10:26:55 AM]

[December 02, 2017, 07:58:47 PM]

[December 02, 2017, 06:30:05 PM]

[December 02, 2017, 09:58:46 AM]

[December 01, 2017, 10:50:43 AM]

[December 01, 2017, 05:29:48 AM]

[November 30, 2017, 06:59:08 PM]

[November 30, 2017, 11:13:09 AM]

[November 30, 2017, 10:14:26 AM]

[November 29, 2017, 05:32:03 PM]

[November 27, 2017, 05:20:51 AM]

[November 26, 2017, 08:20:13 PM]

[November 26, 2017, 05:54:37 PM]

[November 26, 2017, 04:03:14 PM]

[November 26, 2017, 01:43:39 AM]

[November 25, 2017, 11:13:20 PM]

[November 25, 2017, 10:43:19 PM]

[November 25, 2017, 11:35:52 AM]

[November 24, 2017, 11:57:10 PM]

[November 24, 2017, 11:12:19 PM]

[November 24, 2017, 04:55:15 AM]

[November 24, 2017, 02:13:22 AM]

[November 24, 2017, 01:09:02 AM]

[November 24, 2017, 12:45:33 AM]

[November 24, 2017, 12:31:39 AM]

Author Topic: ជំហានទី១ ការបញ្ចូលឯកសារ ស្ថានភាព និង គន្លឹះ [ Guide] Step 1. Upload of doc-files  (Read 4937 times)

Offline Moritz

• Cief houskeeper / Chefhausmeister
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +206/-0
Antw:[Guide] Step 1. Upload of doc-files - Status and tipps
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 02:25:37 AM »
Quote from: ??
Lok srey Norum, it would be good if you could download and try to open the new uploaded docx files and see if there are any problems trying to open them in Windows Office (I don't have Microsoft software to test that here, using a different system), to ensure that it is usable for everyone who would take it as a basis for helping here to work on it. Thank you. _/\_
I have viewed them. They work, but just the translating text ... there is something wrong, sorry for seeing it late.

What do you mean with "only the translating text" ::) ? Only the information text that Bhante Johann wrote here ? (Is the text good also in Khmer?)

Can you show me (attach a screenshot here) so that I can see what is the problem? Maybe it is clearer in that way.

_/\_

It would be good Norum, if you could explain this more and best giving a screenshot as well (after having enough sleep and having enough time.  :) Also can wait some days. Only telling this here again with notification so that it will not get lost.)

If the uploaded files now are not useful I think it is best if you can copy-paste the info text in red in your own original versions and send them changed like this again to me via e-mail. Then I will upload them again.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 08:39:18 AM by Johann »

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +38/-0
  • To forgive some one, is to make yourself in peace.
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 08:03:27 AM »
Yes, the info-translating text (in red) are not correct. I think, I've changed last night, but I cannot find it now.  :(
ok, I will copy-past all the 40 docx. and look if i can upload and replace your uploaded files. If i cannot do that, It must go the same way via mail (sorry to make you double work.)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 08:39:39 AM by Johann »

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +38/-0
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 08:55:43 AM »
Quote from: Moritz
It would be good Norum, if you could explain this more and best giving a screenshot as well  Only telling this here again with notification so that it will not get lost.)
here I cannot correct any things. I have changed info-khmer text from 1-40docs already.

The correct khmer text  would be like this :
សូមថ្វាយបង្គំចំពោះព្រះសង្ឃ,
ជំរាបសួរឧបាសក និងឧបាសិកាទាំងអស់

នេះគឺជាសេចក្តីព្រាងច្បាប់ការបោះពុម្ពផ្សាយ!
1.Edition 01.01.2017
សូមកុំចែករំលែកបន្ថែមទៀត ប្រសិនបើមិនមែនសម្រាប់ការកែសម្រួលនៅ sangham.net និងកិច្ចការនេះ។
សូមគិតថាលោកអ្នកត្រូវបានអញ្ជើញដើម្បីចូលរួមបុណ្យកុសលនេះ និងសូមប្រាប់ពួកយើងអំពីកំហុស និងប្រើវេទិកានេះ : http://sangham.net/index.php/board,85.0.html

ឬប្រាប់ឧបាសិកា  Norum នៅលើ sangham.net

សូមអនុមោទនា!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 08:40:42 AM by Johann »

Offline Moritz

• Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +206/-0
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 05:58:11 PM »
Thank you, Nom Srey Norum. I have received your email:
Quote from: Chhouk Krohom
Anhänge

tipitaka-khmer-doc.rar (~4,6 MB)
    Show options

Nachrichten-Body
Good morning Moritz,
I'm sorry, i dont think that i can replace your files. It would be better that you do it, so that those files won't douplicate.
Thanks for your time :)

with metta,
Norom
I have uploaded the files again.

Now you have saved them in .doc format as Bhante suggested. I think that is good, but I think maybe .docx is also useful (because it is smaller and better to download the single files with bad internet connection like in Cambodia). Maybe you can also save them in .docx and send me again, so I will upload again in .docx as well. Thank you. _/\_

* Moritz : And yes, I can do this (uploading) all more quickly than you, doing it directly in the database. So don't need to try uploading in .doc by yourself. But the converting the files to .doc takes very long time on my computer, I think it's maybe faster when you do it and send me. Thank you again. Have  good day / evening. :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 08:41:26 AM by Johann »

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +38/-0
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 10:21:14 PM »
Jom reap sour U.Moritz,
Sadhu sadhu, you work very fast :)
Now you have saved them in .doc format
I've download them in doc., I 've just corrected and sent.

I'm going to send you also docx.files (Zip) now with info-text.

* Norum  I beg for your patience, the time I offline is more than i online. If there is something urgent, Just inform me directly via mail and i'm available in the evening.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 08:42:00 AM by Johann »

Offline Moritz

• Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +206/-0
Antw:Step 1. Upload of doc-files (Tipitaka by U. Norum) - Status and tipps
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2017, 08:58:25 PM »
Since Bhante had double created this topic here and one was still there in the "Recycling place", I have restored this, since I found the other one not existing anymore.
I am really sorry, but after thinking about how this could be my only explanation is that I must have deleted it. Yesterday late in the evening I had just wanted to delete one single message that I had just written - of which I thought afterwards that it could just cause distraction. I did not login here again to delete it (to avoid possible distraction for being logged-in while others are working here and making feel like necessitated to say hello or something) but did it in the database. And in this, I must have made a mistake.

So to update on the current status: Norum added the corrected info text in her original files and saved them as .doc (as Bhante suggested .doc would be good for older computers - which I actually doubt) and sent them to me again. I have uploaded them. Now the main download is a .zip file which contains all these new .doc files with the corrected info message, named accordingly as Bhante suggested with Tipitaka_Vol.0**_kh_1.edition_01012017_.doc (with ** going from 01 to 40).
And the "additional downloads" are
- the single .doc files,
- a .zip containing the previous (uncorrected) .docx files
- and all the single previous (uncorrected) .docx files still as additional files.

I have two things to notice:

1. Besides the "kh" files for vol.1 to vol.40 there are also "khpi" (apparently Khmer with additional Khmer Pali text) but only for vol.1 and vol.2.

I don't know if the "khpi" (apparently Khmer with additional Khmer Pali text) is actually needed, and if there are more of them existing that should be added. Also I have noticed that the "khpi" for vol. 1 has actually the same content as the "kh". So, not being able to read Khmer, I don't know if it is actually Khmer and Khmer Pali or only Khmer, and for now it exists as double.

2. I think it would be good to have the files with the corrected info text in Khmer as .docx files as well (and actually believe we could do without the .doc - but of course it is possible to have both), because
- the new "modern" .docx format is smaller (it is a compressed format), so the single files are better to download with a slow internet connection like in Cambodia
- Bhante's argument that older computers with older software could deal only with .doc seems doubtful to me because .docx is the "standard" which replaced .doc since more than 10 years I think, even older computers with software that does not know .docx would likely have many other problems (even working on files of such a large size, my computer [only two years old] is really slow with it)

So while I think it is no problem to have the files in .doc format as addition, I think we should have them in .docx still as well. So it would be good if Norum could save her amended versions with the correct info text as .docx again and send them to me again. (I believe that for Norum it might be possibly more quick and easy to save the files as .docx, as my computer seems to be very slow with these files, converting them to .doc, but I can do the upload directly on the server in one quick step.)

* Moritz And it is not urgent. All has time. _/\_
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 10:30:02 AM by Johann »

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +38/-0
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2017, 09:41:36 PM »
So it would be good if Norum could save her amended versions with the correct info text as .docx again and send them to me again
I have sent you that file.docx already. and you also informed that the files arrived. Please let me know if i have to send you again.
One more, i will send you Vol.001 again with only khmer text (not include pali-khmer).

One thing, i dont understand, why we have to do 2 works? upload the document and post the same text in forum. Both are needed to correct, right?
For example, i prove read directly on the whole file, and then i have to check it again on Forum-text. It is duplicate work, don't you both think so?
greeting
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 10:30:22 AM by Johann »

Offline Moritz

• Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +206/-0
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2017, 10:04:52 PM »
So it would be good if Norum could save her amended versions with the correct info text as .docx again and send them to me again
I have sent you that file.docx already. and you also informed that the files arrived. Please let me know if i have to send you again.
Oh, I see you are right. My memory must have had a blackout. So, all is good. I am just confused.  :-\ :)[/quote]

Quote from: Norum
One more, i will send you Vol.001 again with only khmer text (not include pali-khmer).
Thank you. _/\_

One thing, i dont understand, why we have to do 2 works? upload the document and post the same text in forum. Both are needed to correct, right?
For example, i prove read directly on the whole file, and then i have to check it again on Forum-text. It is duplicate work, don't you both think so?
greeting
I am also not sure about this.
I thought, if there are more participators, like Chanroth and you, and all who need can access the .doc(x) files, one could just inform between each other, and use the forum just for this to coordinate like "I am now working on checking vol. xx", I have now finished with checking vol. xx and continue with xy, etc. if all have the necessary software for working on doc(x) files. (And then, when that is all finished, one could still look how to create structures like in the articles here out of it.)
But Bhante's idea maybe was more to integrate this work into the forum here to make it accessible for more participators who might be interested, also if they have no such software, and also mabe to make it more "officially" in the scope of the sangha here on sangham.net.
I also don't know if it is practical. It needs a lot of preparation work which could be much more than the simple checking would be by itself. The advantage is that the "working versions" are public accessible and can still always be referred to and recorrected and updated on, on one central place. But really, I don't know how it would be most helpful for you. If Chanroth for example had possibility to work on .doc(x) files, it could be that it would be much easier to coordinate in this way, by "I am working on this file now", "I am working on that file now", to go on and get maybe finished with the work. But Bhante's ideas had maybe much more in mind. I am also not clar on this. It is good that you ask.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 10:30:32 AM by Johann »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +315/-0
  • Date of ordination/Datum der Ordination.: 20140527
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2017, 01:25:05 PM »
Actually always thinking, what could be easier, isn't that a harder way...  is called vicikicchā,  doubt, and always a terrible hindrence, on what ever work we do. So be always attantive on this cheaters.

Question: Is it now proper to ive the files free?
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +315/-0
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2017, 10:29:35 AM »

Pardon Atma for later reaction and clarification of this doubts, Njom Norum und Moritz
No, there is no double work. The docs are possibilities for people who are working exclusively offline or even on paper, if one prints them - for example for a monk who likes to help in prove read - out. The post of the single suttas in the forum should be seen as our all time current original for the time of the work where additional corrections as well the add of further detail can be progressed by many at the same time.
Its also really not needed, Norum, that you ake you sef busy with bringing the single suttas from the uploads into the forum for future work, since such can and will be hopefully done by Atma, Moritz or whom ever within the next weeks.
So if Norum focus on the transcrpitions of the other books and share it suddenly one Sutta after an other, like Upasika already does in a goid way, its perfect. Chanroth does the same, just a little more slow for now.
In regard of prove read and additions (Atma had not written Step 4 finally yet) it is one and a goid thing, to proveread ones own work by one self, but it needs 4 ir even 8 eyes to have most serious and good work. So Canroth and you (when ever time, lust and inspiration) and of course many other to come, are encoraged to make prove reads, corred and add infirmations on and on. To give the suggestion also a practical fundation, Chanroth told Atma that he has seen some foot letter and vocal mistakes while reading a little through the docs offline. Of course he could not correct and make them visible online for now, but that will come.
Hope that this is goid and enough to make you doubts ending in this quoted regard.

So as far as Atma can see, step 1 for the first 40 volums is done with much success and he can say only with the whole heart:
Congratulation und mudita with your efforts, patient with each other, especially with the disturbing monk here, you Zuvorkommenheit, Gewissenhaftigkeit, generousity and even willingness to invite others and let them take part of your work and auspicious deeds, sorth, you fine sample of real Dhamma sāmaggī! Sadhu!
You do good and its proper to recognize this deed done and this release and enjoy the fruits of it and use it as power and improvement for every next and finer step on the Leiter up.

(Atma had deleted the first old intoduction, will check if the khmer note text is also corrected in the fist post here, had given all oboviously historical post the "solved" icon and will set the permission of download as public, so that many would possible able to join the merits here, if the connective devas here give way fir it. Anumodana!)

[The Step one for the first 40 Volums is already done, please use the topic for the further 70 Vol., their uploads and coordination with it]
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Moritz

• Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +206/-0
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2017, 01:58:38 AM »
Question: Is it now proper to ive the files free?
Vandana, Bhante!
Excuse my not answering. I saw it, then forgot it, later remembered and was too tired (and/or occupied).
Thank you for doing the job.   _/\_

*  I see that the single files in the download box are in good order (by volumes, each .doc and .docx), although the order of the of the attached uploads are different (like in the database). How did you do that?

_/\_ _/\_ _/\_
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 10:03:35 PM by Johann »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +315/-0
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2017, 06:43:37 AM »
* Johann : Atma guesses Moritz talks about the "new download" box. No idea of how this php sorts, actually also strange. As for the upload-page, files are sorted by the date/time of producing the upload. Guess it could be sorted within the database by chancing the date or another value which gives the weight.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 10:03:54 PM by Johann »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +315/-0
Unicode and font questions
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2017, 05:55:49 AM »

Aramika   *

Ein oder mehrer Beiträge wurden hier im Thema abgeschnitten und damit in neues Thema "Unicode and font questions " eröffnet. Bitte scheuen Sie nicht davor zurück, etwaigen Rat oder Kritik dazu mitzuteilen.  Viel Freude und Inspiration auch im neuen Thema. Anumodana!

One or more posts have been cut out of this topic here. A new topic, based on it, has been created as "Unicode and font questions " . Please do not hesitate to claim or give supporting hints.  Much joy and inspiration also in the new Topic. Anumodana!

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +315/-0
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2017, 08:44:47 PM »
Draft book 41 and 42 have been given by Upasika Norum via email to Moritz and Sophorn and uploaded by Upasak Moritz .

In Library index actualized.

Sadhu!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 11:26:56 AM by Johann »

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +38/-0
Antw:Tipitaka in Khmer (chhouk-krohom.de)
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2017, 09:25:42 PM »

Aramika   *

Dieses neue Thema wurde  aus abgetrennten Beiträgen, ursprünglich in Tipitaka in Khmer (chhouk-krohom.de) ,  hier zu einem neuen eröffnen. Für ev. ergänzende Informationen zur Herkunft, sehen Sie bitte das Ursprugsthema ein. Anumodana!

The new topic here is made from one or more post from there Tipitaka in Khmer (chhouk-krohom.de) . For eventual additionally information to this new Topic, please visit also the Topic of origin. Anumodana!
[Original post:]

Namaskara Bhante,
Jom reap sour Moritz and U. Sophorn,
Khmer new year's ceremony in EU is completely ended now and slowly, Buddhist new year is coming.
Sorry for late reply because of preparation for the new year's ceremony and having guests at home.
From the test mail, it seems work perfectly, I'll try to send all of you again after this message. If i dont misunderstand, Bhante want me to attach tipitaka's file here? is it not too big for a post? I'll try.

No, Moritz, the file is not too big (just about 1MB). I got undelivered mail's info. and just mention Bhante's Email and yours, but not U. Sophorn. That's why i guessed she got it. U. Sophorn, i sent you via address that you give in your profile, maybe it is in your spam folder, please check it again.

Johann   *

Offtopic cut and put here .

_/\_ _/\_ _/\_

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 07:53:22 AM by Johann »

Tags:

11 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 14, 2017, 11:45:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Talkbox

Johann

December 01, 2017, 11:19:47 AM
ចូលបន្ទប់ ព្រះត្រៃបិដកភាសាខ្មែរ . ផ្នែកខាងឆ្វេងមាន

Chanroth

December 01, 2017, 05:31:53 AM
ខ្ញុំកណារកមិនឃើញ កន្លែងមហាវគ្គទេសូមជួយប្រាប់កណាផង :-*

Chanroth

December 01, 2017, 05:29:34 AM
 :-* :-* :-* ខ្ញុំកណាសូមអគុណ

Johann

November 30, 2017, 10:49:09 AM
ពាក្យ "ញោម "។ ឣត្ថន័យ (អថន័យ!) មិនពិតប្រាកដ សំរាប់ អាត្ម។

Johann

November 30, 2017, 10:22:55 AM
Ñoma Chanroth.

Chanroth

November 30, 2017, 08:44:19 AM
ខ្ញុំព្រះករុណាសូមថ្វាយបង្គំមលោកម្ចាស់ Johann :-* :-* :-*

Chanroth

November 30, 2017, 08:40:12 AM
 :-* :-* :-*

Johann

November 26, 2017, 04:09:56 PM
Sadhu! Nyom Marcel.

Marcel

November 25, 2017, 10:59:50 PM
 :-* einen verdienstvollen uposatha allen  :-*

Marcel

November 15, 2017, 10:28:45 AM
 :-* ehrwürdiger samana johann  :-*

Johann

November 15, 2017, 10:22:52 AM
Nyom Marcel.

Sophorn

November 10, 2017, 09:42:54 PM
Versucht mit laptop einzuloggen, aber die Updates ziehen sich dahin...
Möge der heutige Uposatha ein Tag der Erkenntnis und des Segens sein.

Marcel

October 31, 2017, 05:36:49 AM
 :-*ehrwürdiger samana johann :-* ich hoffe, es geht ihnen gut und die dhamma-praxis schreitet vorran!

Johann

October 30, 2017, 01:48:18 AM
Nyom Sophorn.

Maria

October 25, 2017, 05:08:34 PM
Danke geht allen gut. Werther Bhante hoffentlich auch ?

Johann

October 25, 2017, 04:39:43 PM
Maria.
Familie und Freunden geht es gut? Nyom Maria selbst wohl auf, gesund?

Johann

October 19, 2017, 02:41:38 PM
Wenn jemand über das Layout des Entwurfes blicken möchte, ob es im eigenen Browser paßt und übersichtlich ist: Wisdom

Johann

October 16, 2017, 05:40:03 PM
Sokh chomreoun, Nyom. (Mag sukha sich für Nyom mehren). Thoamada (Dhammada - naturly, gewohnt). At mean ay pisech te (nichts besonders). Klach dukkh, klach sokh (wohl und weh wechseln sich ab). Nyom sokh sabay dea te? Sokh leumom dea te?

Marcel

October 16, 2017, 04:13:43 PM
 :-* ehrwürdiger samana johann! wie ist ihr befinden?  :-*

Marcel

October 07, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

Johann

October 07, 2017, 02:48:39 AM
Der Tathagata tut das, wenn man ihn in seinem Dhamma sieht, und dieser, entgegen Personen, kommt auf wenn man ihn nährt, und einmal da, geht er für einen nicht mehr verloren, bleibt Tor zur Todlosigkeit.

Marcel

October 06, 2017, 11:37:24 PM
 :-*

Marcel

October 06, 2017, 11:36:31 PM
 :-* ehrwürdiger samana johann :-* mögen sie noch lange leben,   für das wohl vieler.... anumodana, ich freue mich sehr! sie decken auf, was vorher verdeckt. so das vijja entstehen kann, und avijja gehen muss!! geht direkt ins herz!

Johann

October 06, 2017, 04:19:37 PM
Nyom Marcel.

Sophorn

September 28, 2017, 03:51:05 AM

Johann

September 27, 2017, 12:17:53 PM
Nyom Sophorn, Roben mag man immer geben können. Im Monat nach dem Vassa Ende, ist es für jene Mönche, die den Vassa gehalten haben, möglich und einfacher für den Eigenbedarf Roben anzunehmen.

Sophorn

September 27, 2017, 07:01:23 AM
Bhante, ist dann die Robengabe möglich ab dem 5. Okt. bid zum nächsten Vollmond oder darf man auch danach Roben geben? :-*

Sophorn

September 27, 2017, 05:44:45 AM
Wie geht es Bhante heute? Haben die Tropfen geholfen?
 ::) :-*

Johann

September 05, 2017, 01:21:44 AM
Gerestet: funktioniert tadellos. Nochmal alle Zugangsdaten gemailt, Nyom.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 02:06:42 PM
Kana hat mit U. Chamroeun das Login mit neuem Passwort erfolglos versucht.
Daraufhin versuchten kana das über die Veränderung über E-mail, aber da erschien, dass die E-mailadresse nicht gültig war (die hatten Bhante auch an kana in der Mail bestätigt)

Johann

September 04, 2017, 11:52:03 AM
Sollte email im Posteingang haben, Nyom Sophorn.

Johann

September 04, 2017, 11:41:14 AM
Kann nicht antworten auf was, Nyom Maria? Was und wo genauer?

Nyom Sophorn. Nyom Chomroeun kann kurzlich email Daten bekommen. Mal annehmend das PW auch vergessen, (abgesenhen von der Möglichkeit, link zu drücken wenn) wird Atma ein neues anlegen und ihm mailen.

Maria

September 04, 2017, 11:30:41 AM
 :-*
Werther Bhante , selbiges Problem was ich schon einmal hatte, Login geht aber kann nicht antworten, bin am Nachmittag bei neuen Computer, dieser hier ist schon über 12 Jahre alt.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 11:23:14 AM
Kana hat das File runtergeladen und U. Chamroeun gegeben,  der sich um die Kprrektur annehmen möchte. Kana wird auch gern das File den anderen Schülern zum Lesen teilen. Ev. sehen mehr Augen mehr.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 11:17:06 AM
Verehrter Bhante, Chamroeun kann sich nicht einloggen. Ist das Passwort für E-mail oder sangham.net? In beiden Fällen haben kana das erfolglos probiert.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 11:08:26 AM

Johann

August 20, 2017, 01:37:40 AM
Es ist vielleicht gut eine Pause zu tun, doch kann es gut sein, daß man nicht zurückkehrt, für ein gutes oder schlechtes, für sich selbt und andere. Gut dort wo gut genährt und unterstützt und for allem Konzentration steigt, oder dort wo satt in jeder Hinsicht.

Johann

August 10, 2017, 11:31:40 AM
Wenn jemand Lust hat, oder anderen etwas Gutes oder Besseres tun kann und möchte: Korrekturlesen http://sangham.net/index.php/topic,1018.msg9625.html#msg9625 Baue nach und nach, so gut wie möglich ein auf ZzE.

Johann

August 07, 2017, 02:24:55 AM
Einen ausübungsreichen Vollmond-Uposatha and Gelegenheit die Mönche zu besuchen wünscht meine Person.

Sophorn

July 25, 2017, 03:59:03 PM
... versteht und womöglich sieht, wenn er nicht den Weg hierher
findet.

Großer Dank an alle im Hintergrund.

Mögen all diese Früchte vielfach zurückkommen und inspirieren.

Ayu vanno sukkham balam

Sophorn

July 25, 2017, 03:55:25 PM
karuna tvay bongkum Preah metschah

Herzliches Hallo an alle nach sehr langem!

Ein herzliches Dankeschön aus tiefsten Herzen an alle, die sich hier aktiv und indirekt hier beteiligen. Vor allem ein großes Sadhu an Bhante, der unvergleichliche Arbeit leistet, die kaum jemand ver

Johann

July 24, 2017, 03:15:56 AM
Fehlinvestition: Was immer man nicht in die Juwelen, in den Pfad investiert, ist vergeude Mühe, schnurrr einen fest im Rad des Leidens. Prüfen Sie es!   :) Wiederholungstäter...

Johann

July 17, 2017, 01:50:17 AM
Moritz

Moritz

July 16, 2017, 02:28:02 PM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 14, 2017, 07:07:17 AM
Moritz. Gut ihn früh Morgens und nicht bis in den frühen Morgen zu sehen.

Moritz

July 14, 2017, 07:03:53 AM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 13, 2017, 08:12:46 AM
Moritz.

Moritz

July 13, 2017, 07:42:39 AM
Chom reap lea
_/\_

Moritz

July 13, 2017, 07:40:46 AM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 08, 2017, 02:26:09 AM
Vor mehr als 2500 Jahen wurde a diesem Vollmondtag das Rad des Dhammas in bewegung gesetzt. Anumodana!

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 13263
  • Total Topics: 2548
  • Online Today: 17
  • Online Ever: 90
  • (September 25, 2014, 05:26:29 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11