Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search/Suche ATI u. ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Recent/aktuelle Topics

[Heute um 03:59:31 Nachmittag]

[Heute um 01:15:16 Vormittag]

[März 22, 2017, 04:13:04 Nachmittag]

[März 21, 2017, 01:20:03 Vormittag]

[März 21, 2017, 01:06:36 Vormittag]

[März 20, 2017, 05:42:36 Nachmittag]

[März 20, 2017, 05:26:52 Nachmittag]

[März 20, 2017, 04:46:15 Nachmittag]

[März 20, 2017, 09:12:52 Vormittag]

[März 20, 2017, 08:00:20 Vormittag]

[März 20, 2017, 06:03:35 Vormittag]

[März 20, 2017, 05:43:57 Vormittag]

[März 20, 2017, 05:42:03 Vormittag]

[März 20, 2017, 05:39:36 Vormittag]

[März 19, 2017, 02:13:32 Nachmittag]

[März 19, 2017, 11:35:14 Vormittag]

Autor Thema: Spell check Khmer  (Gelesen 502 mal)

Online Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +299/-0
  • Date of ordination/Datum der Ordination.: 20140527
Spell check Khmer
« am: Februar 25, 2017, 05:13:50 Nachmittag »
Atma is very lazy in learning to read and write Khmer, how ever, this work inspires of course.
Having just tried to read an.03.99 Atma came across a missing ា in a word often used in this Sutta.

Just asked by thought if Nyom Norum might have a spell checker as in the times when Atma still used MS-Word there was no Khmer avaliable.

How ever, if Nyom likes to try, we (the Sangha incl. Laypeople have been generously given the download and use of Libre office and it also has an avaliable spell checker but Atma does not know how well the current versions are working. Maybe Nyom likes to try.

Atma also likes to encourage Nyom Sophorn to start to spell check and prove read the shared Suttas continously, maybe one or two or three strikt every day. Its not only good in regard of becoming good familiar with writing and reading but also with the good Dhamma or viciversa.
It would be also a good every day work for the rest of the family to prove and correct on post after another.
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +29/-0
  • To forgive some one, is to make yourself in peace.
Antw:Spell check Khmer
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 25, 2017, 10:51:58 Nachmittag »
Namaskara Bhante,
The word is correct (no ា). There are two words combined together, that is why ា was deleted.
I haven't found some khmer spell checker with work perfect on khmer language, but i will try later.

umm, in a short time, i haven't found that checker. Maybe, i come again later.
 _/\_ _/\_ _/\_

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +29/-0
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 25, 2017, 11:32:26 Nachmittag »
Atma also likes to encourage Nyom Sophorn to start to spell check and prove read the shared Suttas continously, maybe one or two or three strikt every day. Its not only good in regard of becoming good familiar with writing and reading but also with the good Dhamma or viciversa.
It would be also a good every day work for the rest of the family to prove and correct on post after another.
I'm sorry, for posting very late. I have to decide my time to do those works (3 websites currently). I help Ti-kh for checking index, and  Sutta prove reading, i must do at the same time too. 
So, Upasika Sophorn, if you like, I will send you vol. 42 which i have checked already, so that you can read again and post in the Forum.
I wait for reply from Moritz, and ready to send him Vol.42, but i guess his space is voll again.

_/\_ _/\_ _/\_

Offline Moritz

• Cief houskeeper / Chefhausmeister
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +191/-0
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 26, 2017, 01:21:41 Vormittag »
Hello Norum!

I have received your e-mail. Sadhu!
Sorry, I was too busy and have not been looking into the mailbox.
I will upload the doc(x) files soon.
But good idea that you have sent it to Sophorn as well, which might be easier for her than to find the right file herein the upload, if she wants to help with this and spend some time with copy-pasting.

As Bhante told earlier (I think), it seems more useful that you focus simply on your continued first spell-checking work, instead of formatting and editing them copy-pasted one by one all here into the forum as well again.

I do not even know if it is really useful to have all this copied in addition here into the forum. It seems like just another copied place to manage and keep up-to-date if anything should be corrected.
But maybe if Sophorn and/or others can help doing it, that may be useful. I don't know.

(That is just now my opinion, and I also lack the time for better organization or any help with this...)

All the best and may you manage your time well. :)

_/\_

* Moritz I have one question: What is "ti-kh"? And would it not be possible to let them join and possibly work on some things (index - if it is about Khmer Tipitaka) on one place together? - I am not sure at all what all this involves, just thinking that it could be practical.
« Letzte Änderung: Februar 26, 2017, 03:27:40 Vormittag by Moritz »

Online Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +299/-0
« Antwort #4 am: Februar 26, 2017, 04:04:37 Vormittag »
Saddhu for bringing some things up again, and please listen and reflect carefully if the will to understand can be developed.

The use of putting it into the forum is manifold, Nyom Moritz .

The main benefit for the does is, that he/she has a possibility to make first active and intended Dhamma-Dana (the thought "oh may they help me to get what I desire done, or thiughts on benefit in what ever way would damage any good result).
While putting it here, one ccn also use the Nimittaṃ of the Noble Sangha to clean the mind and to hold the Uposatha of the Noble ones. Such is not possible if the mind has wordling as object when giving to "my kind, my monks, my people, my website...). Such will not easy be of much benefit.

That explains why "we" use the outside ritual of puting this *sgift* intentional before giving "may the Noble Sangha make use of my gift and receive it" with the body.

At the end, if you look, Norum uses "Anumodana!" (May all beings, if they can rejoice with the good deeds I have done, have a share of my merits and rejoice with it. May the Devas and everybody tell about my merits so that no one would not have the change to take part on it.
That means that everybody has not only Sutta by Sutta the chance totake part on the merits by muditā, but also in reading (the chance is bigger if there a frequently contacts) and also in doing dānaṃ by one self, here and now. All that is restricted if people focus on quick aims in manners of creating something thinking on products and productivity like sadly most people do. That is greed in regard of anumodana and that is greed of letting others the chance to give and there is of course most benefit in struggeling with others in interacting. People who do hidden their work are also greedy in regard of their reputation but focus only on their best possible gain, taking silent from here and from there.

And, it might sound stange but if one continues, not having get any support, not getting any reward, fights through all frustrations and work on upholding saddhā when ever the defilements arise "does it make sense, do I have any benefit from it, one is right on doing vipassanaṃ here and now.

In regard of working on three places Norum , Moritz is right, because it easily would be the Uposatha of the coward thinking: "today I make this, tomorrow I look there, there I had made already..." Not that it is not good to serve as much as possible, but its good to think on focusing on ne place and care and its good to make a intensive discussion with one defilements of which place to put ones servis into is from long time benefit and here one should not think "where will my gift stay and be avaliable for me and mine longest" but where do I cling to so that it is not for a long time benefit for me.

Atma also likes all of you not mainly focusing only on getting a product out, but also reflect what the item of work, the kammaṭṭhānaṃ carries. And for the last suggestion the Potthaka Sutta is very usefull to make a good decicion and to focus on being a beautiful garmet by one self. (Here in english, an.03.100 )

At least Atma is still possitivly directed, that one day one might see the benefif of integreating the database modification as told. Once such is here, we everybody can use CSCD and the good and trustful Khmer translation as a oerfect root for further translations and so all is rooted in Dhamma Dana, worked out and given as Dhamma-Dana, at fist to those who deserve it most and in respect of them, the Sangha.

Not needed to repeat and repeat the benefit of doing sacrifies here and now, again and again. It will quicker be as some think, that such possibilities of doing such are gone and giving and sharing be controlled by worldly authorities or made no more possible to touch as soon as being made to public domain or cc. Then the times and lineage of Dhamma Dana is over for this Buddha-Periode and 100% means for the world.

* Johann : short before Atma reseived an email from Nyom Norum, worry about Moritz and short after sending her an email back, right after Atmas almround, Morits came and wrote here: one does really not need to worry once on such a place and in assosiation with all of them and soon one will see that it is as if they can read mind and suddenly appear if anything is missing or needed ad good for a good. Mudita.

What ever one feels inspired and in addition some hints to think about to make a wise choice.

Don't forget to be patient and stay faithfull in regard of the Gems and not the usuals of the world and technical help which is the use of mostly not give/or not for such purpose means.

Last put not least lack forces all of us to gain skills by our self as a side effect all lern while having the chandaṃ of sharing the Dhamma.

This place and the time my person spends here is to make it possible for many to make high and benefical puñña and has no desire in gaining or accumulate anything aside of this, just has the three Gems and not the world and its usuall ways as nimittaṃ. Atma has his focus to keep thinks most kusalā and looks after the uprising kilesā so that all have the most benefit in direction lin¨beration in giving their time, knowledge and possibilities. In worldy means Atma can only share ways and ideas being a begger and not wealth in all of that.
« Letzte Änderung: Februar 26, 2017, 04:28:42 Vormittag by Johann »
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +29/-0
« Antwort #5 am: Februar 26, 2017, 11:00:15 Nachmittag »
Namaskara Bhante, Jum reap sour Moritz,

But good idea that you have sent it to Sophorn as well, which might be easier for her than to find the right file herein the upload, if she wants to help with this and spend some time with copy-pasting.

As Bhante told earlier (I think), it seems more useful that you focus simply on your continued first spell-checking work, instead of formatting and editing them copy-pasted one by one all here into the forum as well again.

(That is just now my opinion, and I also lack the time for better organization or any help with this...)

All the best and may you manage your time well. :)

* Moritz I have one question: What is "ti-kh"? And would it not be possible to let them join and possibly work on some things (index - if it is about Khmer Tipitaka) on one place together? - I am not sure at all what all this involves, just thinking that it could be practical.
nice to see you again after a while :)
Well, from now on, i will send all of you files one by one soon i finish checking. Hope it can help in many ways.
Yes sure, I take much more time for spell checking than other works. It will be perfect if some one can help at least with copy-past. Actually, all these website have the same goal, but just different ways of upload. Ti-kh is a website, which i help for the index, currently. I am not a real member in this Site at all (Just help to correct and inform the mistake by mail.). 
Bhante, I was / am like a cowboy, i know. But if I said i help, i will help so far i can. It is maybe my disadvantage of finding benefit for myself. (will be a cowboy again - just look after cows but never get their milk :) like a Bhikkhu who knew all Buddha's theorie, and teach other Bhikkhu, but never practise himself till Bhuddha called him empty-book Bhikkhu ). 
Moritz, you may forget that human has his own arrogance (dont know if the word arrogance suit to māna). If you have an office with your employees , you wont move your office into the office from other people. Not every people like me :D

Bhante, I think, those websites go along together, just in different style. If I get the root (finish spell checking) I can share to them. I just need time.
To be patient, is needed in this Tipitaka's project :)
With metta,
 _/\_ _/\_ _/\_

Online Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +299/-0
« Antwort #6 am: Februar 28, 2017, 03:49:36 Vormittag »
A website does not have aims. There are deeds and they might be akusala or kusala and that does not depend on aims or products. Wether there is a digital khmer translation or not, you will grow old sick and die. So what will you take with you, wh as the will be for you longtime wellbeing? Neither letters, memory, computer, books... will last and there are simply kusala or akusala mind states that will cause your future. If Tipitaka by it self, without doing the path would help anybody, people in Cambodia and monks would be all noble ones since it is avaliable in every village.

Focus on what is good and carries real benefit, one is neither a coward nor even a monk given or by birth, but deeds make even cowgirls to bhikkhus and monks to fool cowards and never take part on the ariya uposatha.

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +29/-0
« Antwort #7 am: März 03, 2017, 10:38:00 Nachmittag »
Sadhu Bhante  _/\_ _/\_ _/\_

Online Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +299/-0
« Antwort #8 am: März 07, 2017, 09:46:19 Nachmittag »

http://ti-kh.org

Invitation of យ័ញ មិញ គឿង and wikipedia issue

Not so much known about the leader aside of his many websites and social networks

And the foreseen

Atma has no intention to support any business with Dhamma, either of lay people and more red, that of monks who make a lifelihood out of it, and the triangle seems to fit goid together.

Atma has no problem if those monks have actually given the first book as a heritage to Norum and as it was understood , the other books have been written by her in the support of her mother who read them while she it typing.

Just wonder how a person with two jobs can possible typ two books within so short time and then also make spell checking of it (20 pages a day). Its great if possible but one must be 10h avaliable one day or really fast.

And if there are other doing much work we should make this indircect gift of them known.

So actually all would feel good to know very clear if this is not a usuall "importand that we gain - strategy of monks" making use of lay people to increase their worldy power and possessions.

So to speak frankly, Atma is not holding on thing for Sangha of Savakas to have still an avaliable Tipitaka (actually Atma guesses its the last which is not in possession of laypeople or unrightes regained by Monks edition of tipitaka translation.) if that looks like to be either stolen from thieves or a terrible misunderstanding or the Sangha of Savakas had agree to make it offical sell able, the heritage and do not more count a Savakas in this way.

So if Norum could clarify that with the "ti-kh" commitee in Kampuchea Krom, if it has been given with a deal or because they lack on possibilities to hold it further, that would be great.

Its nearly impossible that they would risk a public or transparent communication with Atma since we walk a different way in two directions.

So don't, Nyom Norum, think its all so much trouble. Its all importand especially for you, to know whom you dedicate so much effort, since a gift to people of not having Sila is supporting people who live on Dana like thiefs, and people enjoying sensuallity to support depters which is ok for thing to life on for every being, but silly if one gives his best fruits while supporting maybe ruin of the heritage.

If anything is not told or has been not known does not directly protect one and for mistakes there are always ways to solve them and improve.

So please see it all as much care in advanced rather to be not happy and glad later.

And if you do all the work alone, all the typing, better stop any additional work aside of focusing simply on you word typing work. Otherwise it would be critical for you livelihood next to it.

So Atma hopes to understand all right and its really about care and nothing else. And its no proplem to move that also in a not public section, if wished.

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +29/-0
« Antwort #9 am: März 10, 2017, 10:41:49 Nachmittag »
Well, I typed about 36Vols. (from 1 to 36 complete typing and correcting mistake) and the rest, which i got from ti-kh.de, I just do correcting mistake and layout.

36 books, I've finished in 3 years (type and check spelling). One book a month in average. And now, my task is not include typing, but the rest stay the same.

Please don't think that lay people want to increase their power withing monk's area. It is because there are not many monks think about it. Especially, in Cambodia. As Bhante live there for a while, Bhante must know about that.

As i told at the beginning, I saw problems in reading Tipitaka in original book, so that i decided to post on the web. (not for sell or publish) but if one want to publish, he should reread checking for mistakes again and arrange as standard book and ask for permission from the group of Buddha-sasana-pandit in Cambodia.

I dont know much about ti-kh. but there is nothing to deal (with me).

So, Bhante, I think that, you dont happy to have the files from ti-kh. Actually, he gave me with no expect of payback.
Please tell me, if i shall continue post those files or no more. 

Online Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +299/-0
« Antwort #10 am: März 10, 2017, 11:25:14 Nachmittag »
What ever is your is good if you share, better give it, where ever Norum is inspired. As told by the Buddha, what is given is not lost.

In the case, and that's why Atma is asking very direct, the easier work is not really given, if not sure, better to take hardship and be free of "depts" to people who might walk other ways as desired to arrive by one self, because such depts can pull back, Norum .

Time should not be the problem, as an Austrian proverb says "Vom hudeln (eilen) kommen Kinder (kamma)"

If it is good for Norum, Atma keeps the uploaded drafts for registered members only and its no problem to share them for serious will to participate in the merits.

So if Norum needs to chose between posting them or focus on writting, Atma says, best if given one by one and then build up a "book" since some improvements, as told above, are then no double, tripple, work. Don't forget, Norum is the "Boss" here and is been given to use it for her best possible merits.

Mudita

And just to understand that "the rest is...": does that mean, that Norum has been given the rest of the 68 volumes? From ti-kh?

Online Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +299/-0
« Antwort #11 am: März 11, 2017, 03:54:11 Nachmittag »
Neither a king,
A Saint,
A rober, murder or thief,
Makes a gift to
A secure heritage
Here and after,
For him,
Through his birth or profession,
But by his deed.

Neither small and bright,
Nor big and brilliant,
A gift would help
For here and after,
Given with delusion, anger
Or greed.

But even the ugly,
Reaching out in humble,
Let go of,
Rejoce in the Dhamma,
a thief,
For him heavens secured
In-deed.

So one should not
Judge an act by
The doer
But by the deed
an this with
Proper appreciation
What ever
Worthy to feed
In need.

A single intention
Causes a seed.

There are no bad people in the world, there is not knowing which is the cause. Knowing how things are, one does not act wrong.
And knowing requires to ask, prove and investigate. So its not needed to estimate the value of one self or others and even if things went wrong, the release is always to forgive, also one self, since in training there is still much to do and its a waste to use much time in unskilful states of mind.

Things/formations are all not for sure, mental or bodily.
Sabbe saṅkhārā aniccaṃ

But some are good to sacrify all possible on can give of what is not self to keep them alive to have a boot to reach the other shore.of security.

And what is not the self?

"Whatever form is past, future, or present; internal or external; blatant or subtle; common or sublime; far or near: is not the self.

"Whatever feeling is past, future, or present; internal or external; blatant or subtle; common or sublime; far or near: is not the self.

"Whatever perception is past, future, or present; internal or external; blatant or subtle; common or sublime; far or near: is not the self

"Whatever (mental) fabrications are past, future, or present; internal or external; blatant or subtle; common or sublime; far or near: is not the self.

"Whatever consciousness is past, future, or present; internal or external; blatant or subtle; common or sublime; far or near: is not the self.

So we have plenty to give while holding on the chosen task, haven't we? Or would it be better to let go of the good chosen task and hold on what is not the self?

The boot is good to let go of when having reached the other shore.

Offline Norum

• Sadhu! or +29/-0
« Antwort #12 am: März 14, 2017, 07:46:10 Nachmittag »
Namaskara Bhante,

Zitat von: ??
If it is good for Norum, Atma keeps the uploaded drafts for registered members only and its no problem to share them for serious will to participate in the merits.
So if Norum needs to chose between posting them or focus on writting, Atma says, best if given one by one and then build up a "book" since some improvements, as told above, are then no double, tripple, work.
And just to understand that "the rest is...": does that mean, that Norum has been given the rest of the 68 volumes? From ti-kh?

It is ok, in which art you would like to have, I'm just the one who stand behind and help.
At the moment, i will focus more on spell checking and i will send to all of you (include Moritz and U. Sophron) when i've finished every Vol.
Actually, ti-kh gave me all of them, but i accept their files only 72Vols (still need to be checked), because i have mine 36Vol already and 2Vol from a kindness monk, who is now become a lay people.   

Online Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +299/-0
« Antwort #13 am: März 15, 2017, 12:28:27 Vormittag »
Good so, mudita.

Even through Nyom Norum maybe does not see the benefit of doing step by step while always letting others take part on each small step, or has other reasons not to do, Atma encourages her at least to make every day a share, recitation,of the favorit Sutta or the last of the day, dedicating it and spreading merits. Maybe in Mein Zufallssutta - my random sutta - សូត្រចៃដន្យរបស់ខ្ញុំ or even better here: Anumodana and talk about Tipitaka Dhamma-Dana . Atma is after you may have the most possible benefit from you work and is less attached to products, how ever nice they might be, yet because they are only means to train skillful mindsettings as the result of this leads to the deathless, to liberation, while being after products no matter what the means are, what the product is, to suffering and running on.

Today also in Cambodia there are many teacher who exept bab in doing bonn kusol. Theses are people who fear to lose donors and possession and so they say "bab now knong bonn kusol chea thommada..., at ei te Njom and do not really care about the peoples welfare and possibilities, they just like to make them donations and sacrifies.

Attached some words in simple Khmer
« Letzte Änderung: März 15, 2017, 05:51:16 Vormittag by Johann »

Tags:

18 Gäste, 1 Mitglied
Johann
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Hast du deine Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?
März 23, 2017, 05:17:47 Nachmittag

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Talkbox

Johann

März 19, 2017, 05:04:25 Nachmittag
Atma zieht sich für Heute zurück.
Viel Freude noch beim aufopferndem Tun am Sonntag, dem "Tag des Herren".

Moritz

März 17, 2017, 01:00:44 Nachmittag
Namasakara, Bhante. _/\_

Johann

März 15, 2017, 09:57:54 Vormittag
Der erste Wassertank füllende starke Regen. Ohh und all die Sanierungmaßnahmen noch nicht getan. Das wird feucht... :)

Johann

März 14, 2017, 01:04:00 Nachmittag
Hat Gast Grund, oder sucht Grund, Buddha, Dhamma, Sangha zu unterhalten, oder anderes?

Johann

März 14, 2017, 12:59:46 Nachmittag
Was immer man unterhält, wächt, gedeiht und kommt immer wieder auf. Das nennt man Mehren von Nissaya, Grund.

Johann

März 14, 2017, 12:56:47 Nachmittag
Was immer man nicht unterhält, stirb, vergeht und kommt nie wieder auf. Das nennt man Auslaufen von Nissaya, Grund.

Harry

März 13, 2017, 09:02:17 Vormittag
Sadhu und Danke :-*

Johann

März 12, 2017, 04:14:59 Vormittag
"Seit langem, habt Ihr es nun einrichten können, Gast, hier her zu kommen."

"At long last you, Gast, have managed to come [url=http://zugangzureinsicht.org/html/tipitaka/kn/ud/ud.2.05.than_en.

Johann

März 04, 2017, 10:39:32 Nachmittag
Da fällt Atma Wie man richtig fällt   ein. Ein Einfallspinsel zum Ausmalen von Sankharas.

Johann

März 04, 2017, 10:36:16 Nachmittag
Wer von Ihnen ließt sich selbst oder andere eine Zeit lang später nochmal? Das ist viel lehrreicher als sankharas beständig, "so ist es", meins, stets zu machen versuchen. Oder?

Mohan Gnanathilake

März 04, 2017, 01:23:33 Nachmittag
Werter Harry,

ich glaube, dass es Ihnen gut geht. Ich bin nicht sehr oft auf sangham.net.

Herzliche Grüße aus Sri Lanka nach Deutschland!

Harry

März 02, 2017, 08:26:07 Nachmittag
Ehrenwerter Bhante
 :-* :-* :-*

Harry

März 02, 2017, 08:25:43 Nachmittag
Werter Mohan
 :-*

Johann

März 02, 2017, 04:50:05 Vormittag
Beste Wuensche Allen.

Mohan Gnanathilake

März 01, 2017, 03:24:27 Vormittag
Werter Harry,

ich freue mich darüber, nach langer Zeit auf sangham.net  Sie zu grüßen.

Beste Grüße an Sie aus Sri Lanka!

Harry

Februar 27, 2017, 03:31:29 Nachmittag

Harry

Februar 27, 2017, 03:30:48 Nachmittag
  :-*Wäre vielleicht gut wenn neben dem Khmer-Aussprech noch das Deutsche Äquivalent stehen würde. Nur als Anregung gedacht, so zum Verständniss und mitlernen.

Moritz

Februar 26, 2017, 11:37:30 Nachmittag
Jom reap sour, Norum und jom reap lea _/\_

Moritz

Februar 26, 2017, 11:37:22 Nachmittag
Guten Abend/Nacht/Morgen, Harry _/\_

Moritz

Februar 26, 2017, 11:36:32 Nachmittag
Bhante:
Moritz. Gesehen, aber zuerst fertig geschrieben. Ziemend in dem Fall oder nicht?
Aus meiner Sicht: ja. Ich finde, von der Plauderbox sollte man sich nicht unbedingt ablenken lassen, wenn Zeit knapp, sie auch ignorieren können, wenn anderes gerade wichtiger, meiner Meinung nach. Bz

Harry

Februar 26, 2017, 12:46:29 Nachmittag
Werter Moritz.

Harry

Februar 26, 2017, 12:45:47 Nachmittag
Ehrenwerter Bhante.  :-*

Johann

Februar 26, 2017, 07:38:05 Vormittag
UpasakU Vorapol.

Johann

Februar 26, 2017, 07:37:27 Vormittag
Moritz. Gesehen, aber zuerst fertig geschrieben. Ziemend in dem Fall oder nicht?

Moritz

Februar 26, 2017, 01:04:07 Vormittag
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

Februar 23, 2017, 12:40:52 Vormittag
Harry.

Johann

Februar 22, 2017, 04:35:02 Nachmittag
Maria.

Maria

Februar 22, 2017, 01:32:33 Nachmittag

Johann

Februar 19, 2017, 08:45:39 Vormittag
Heute, am Uposatha scheinen alle wieder in den Klöstern zu sein und sich der guten Taten und Meditation zu widmen. Mudita!

Johann

Februar 18, 2017, 03:28:25 Nachmittag
Anumodana , maybe not seen as edited later. Thought it was Saturday night already. Its a dangerous day to spend all merits and money from tht weeks work again.

Mudita with the joy from giving.

Norum

Februar 18, 2017, 01:26:20 Vormittag
I take some rest now.
Have a nice day/night, Bhante, Herr Admin and everyone  :-*

Norum

Februar 17, 2017, 08:30:09 Nachmittag
Friday evening, I love you. Let see how many Sutta i can post tonight :)

Johann

Februar 15, 2017, 05:58:35 Nachmittag
Einen arbeitsfrohen Abend, Gast, und allen anderen, was immer geschickes Kammathana Sie gewählt haben.

Johann

Februar 15, 2017, 05:55:37 Nachmittag
... Nachts sammelt die Mausmutter all ihre Kinder ein, schleppt und verteilt sie in den verschiedenen Unterschlüpfen, Atma so gewohnt, gerade das sie nicht über ihn steigt.

Johann

Februar 13, 2017, 07:50:40 Vormittag
Und über dem Kopf sieht die Schlange aus dem Loch, zieht sich zurück und stellt den Jungmäusen anderwo nach... Bilder im Kutibereich

Johann

Februar 13, 2017, 07:45:21 Vormittag
Und dann fällt einem von oben eine junge Maus auf den Schoß, blickt einen zittern erstart 4 Sek an und läuft davon... :)

Johann

Februar 13, 2017, 06:08:58 Vormittag
Und kurz danach hört man vom Verschwinden... es gibt keinen besseren und sichereren Platz für jederman, ob jung oder Alt, in der Nähe und Kontakt zu den Drei Juwelen. Seine Zeit mit gutem zu verbringen.

Johann

Februar 13, 2017, 01:19:37 Vormittag
Es ist nicht nur eine Hilfe für einen selbst, sondern vielmehr ein unermessliche Möglichkeit für Ihre Kinder und die Jungen, wenn Sie sie anleiten und einladen hier mit Dingen die die Älteren nichtnso können, auszuhelfen. Geben Sie solch Möglichkeit und spornen Sie, Gast, sie dazu an, fruchtv

Maria

Februar 12, 2017, 10:01:27 Nachmittag
Zu klein, versuche es später nochmal
 :)

Maria

Februar 11, 2017, 07:01:41 Nachmittag
Das richtige Foto ? ;)

Johann

Februar 11, 2017, 06:30:39 Nachmittag
Avatar and User placements - Avatar und Benutzereinstellungen : vielleicht auch generell erhellend zu lesen.

Johann

Februar 11, 2017, 06:27:59 Nachmittag
Maria, da fehlt immer noch ein Gesicht zum Name.

Norum

Februar 11, 2017, 02:12:00 Nachmittag
sadhu tean  :-* :-* :-*

Johann

Februar 11, 2017, 01:28:39 Nachmittag
Njom Norum

Johann

Februar 11, 2017, 12:45:26 Nachmittag
Gerade von eieem BesuchBbei Chanroth zurück, er läßt alle schön grüßen.

Johann

Februar 10, 2017, 06:36:12 Nachmittag
Ein besinnlich und freudiges  Māgha Pūjā , Gast und allen anderen.
Atma wird nun ausnahmsweise vor dem Ende der Batterie Ruhe antreten und wird damit morgen etwas erreichbar sein (auch wenn er kein Ahnung hat was seine Nr angeht)

Johann

Februar 08, 2017, 11:49:40 Vormittag
Während er dies tat, kam der Glock-pistppe besitzende Großgrundbesitzer, (möchte "weinen", daß man Österreich max mit Glock hier identifizieren kann), hat Stärkungsmittel gegeben und für seine Gabe die nächsten Tage, eine Liege, ausgemessen.

Johann

Februar 08, 2017, 11:45:12 Vormittag
Atma hat heute die Batterieenergie für Anumodana und Erklärungen benutzt und aufgebraucht und "Arbeit" hier und hier stehen gelassen. Mag es hilfreich dienlich sein, für viele. Viel Freude beim guten Schaffen Gast und alle anderen.

Sophorn

Februar 06, 2017, 03:16:56 Nachmittag
 :-* karuna beginnt sich erst einzulesen  :-*

Maria

Februar 02, 2017, 03:22:39 Nachmittag
Ja, schön von ihnen zu lesen  :-*

Show 50 latest
Mitglieder
Stats
  • Beiträge insgesamt: 11502
  • Themen insgesamt: 2183
  • Online Today: 33
  • Online Ever: 90
  • (September 25, 2014, 05:26:29 Vormittag)
Benutzer Online
Users: 1
Guests: 18
Total: 19