Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search ATI on ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Author Topic: Let test your nāmarūpaparicchedapaññā  (Read 3686 times)

Offline Vorapol

• Full Member / Vollmitglied
  • Sadhu! or +14/-0
Let test your nāmarūpaparicchedapaññā
« on: October 08, 2013, 02:20:45 PM »
A. What kind of live khandha of buddha--paramattha, or paññatti?
B. Today, nowadays, what kind of dead khandha of buddha--parmattha, or paññatti?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:23:02 PM by theY »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +303/-0
  • Date of ordination/Datum der Ordination.: 20140527
Re: Let test your naamarupaparicchedapan.n.aa
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 07:42:23 PM »
Dear They,

I am not sure that I understand your question. Maybe you like to rephrase it.

* Johann has moved it into the Pali section.
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Vorapol

• Sadhu! or +14/-0
Re: Let test your nāmarūpaparicchedapaññā
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 06:26:47 PM »
Dear Johann,
Phase is clear.
Also, this topic talking about vipassanā, not pāli.
Thank you.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +303/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 07:17:41 PM »
Ok, thanks for you patient. I am sure we are able to work through.

I guess it's about my lack of Pali language. How every, I also do not understand what "What kind of live..." there is a verb missing if "life" was meant. That sentence makes no sense and even if I put in a lot of phantasy I am not able to understand. But as told, my English is not the best.

Are you talking about living and death khandhas and this khandhas should be subject to the Buddha and you like to discriminate them in regard of present and past?

Actually it seems to be more of concept and ideas as a matter of Vipassana.

But I am sure you will bring some light into it and should be no problem to move it on into the samma samadhi section, but I guess we have to fix the language boarder first.

:-*
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Vorapol

• Sadhu! or +14/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 08:44:44 PM »

Neyyapuggala who has nāmarūpaparicchedapaññā that practiced follow commentary--such as visuddhimagga and abhidhammatthasaṅgaha, can answer those questions  at first sigh.

Live=Adj.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2013/09/09/theres-a-live-pig-at-fedex-field/

Dead=Adj.
http://www.treehugger.com/clean-water/16000-dead-pigs-found-chinese-river-threatening-shanghais-water-supply.html

Thanks for you patient, Johann.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 05:46:50 PM by theY »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +303/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 05:43:04 AM »
Not really an idea now what you like to express TheY, I will how ever resume the Pali words used here. I guess I have never learned so much pali on one account.

Neyya

Description: neyya: 'requiring guidance', is said of a person "who through advice and questioning, through wise consideration, and through frequenting noble-minded friends, having intercourse with them, associating with them, gradually comes to penetrate the truth" (Pug. 162).

puggala: 'individual', 'person', as well as the synonyms: personality, individuality, being (satta), self (attā), etc., in short all terms designating a personal entity, hence also: I, you, he, man, god, etc., all these, according to Buddhism, are mere names for certain combinations of material and mental processes, and apart from them they have no real existence.

Hence a Neyyapuggala might be a person who is capable to and "suta", if he has contact with admirable friends, to walk on the good side.
For example, if you are a Neyyapuggala and you are used to read cheap newspapers and associate with friends who know the backwards of it, and tell him: "Friend, don't read newspapers, don't involve people to spend their times with disperse information an idle talk, for it is neither good for you not will it be good for your reputation." And he listens and trusts them, he adopt it out of faith and proves it. Such a person, even trough he/she is used to read and share cheep news and idle talks, would by association with admirable friends adopt the abandoning of such and stay with it.

Aphidhammatthasaṅgaha

Here I can only guess: Maybe it means the group of people who have much Abhidhamma in their head.

paramattha

paramārtha[paramattha] paramārtha satya [paramattha sacca] the highest truth, paramārtha deśanā [paramattha desanā] the highest teaching, paramārtha vacana [paramattha vacana] the highest speech.     Paramārtha satya is the highest truth, which is different from the conventional truth (vyavahāra satya) [vohāra sacca] or samvṛti satya [sammuti sacca].

paññatti : [f.] designation; name; concept; idea; a regulation.

Paññatti (f.) [fr. paññāpeti, cp. paññatta1] making known, manifestation, description, designation, name, idea, notion, concept. On term see Cpd. 3 sq., 198, 199; Kvu trsln 1; Dhs trsln 340. -- M iii.68; S iii.71; iv.38 (māra˚), 39 (satta˚, dukkha˚, loka˚)

Even true I still don't understand the question, I would like to express that studies Abhidhamma and doing Vipassana could conflict each other as Abhidhamma for the Neyyapuggala is always "just" paññāpeti and paramārtha actually arises for vipassana and not twisted. So far my understanding as aneyyapuggala being friend to my experiences comparing them with paññatti of the texts.

Still this sentences of the OP do not make any sense:

Supposed like to take living as an attribute of Buddhas khandhas (how should I understand the relation of Buddha to khandhas? That is a quite fictional ideal, since a Buddha has not much to do with khandhas of him or others): "What kind of living khandha of buddha (....do what??? ) --paramattha, or paññatti?" This sentence is really without any graspable structure and even not to guess.

So maybe you try to rephrase it even through you might have the feeling you did it already. Just use other words and make it more in detail, with the thought "may nobody misunderstand, what I try to express".

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +303/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 06:07:45 PM »
Still not sure if I match your OP question, but I guess this could be useful, as I just started to translate it:

Anuradha Sutta: To Anuradha  

- Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammā-sambuddhassa -

"Sace kho maṃ te aññatitthiyā paribbājakā uttariṃ pañhaṃ puccheyyuṃ. Kathaṃ khyākaramāno nu kho'haṃ tesaṃ aññatitthiyānaṃ paribbājakānaṃ vuttavādi ceva bhagavato assaṃ, na ca bhagavantaṃ abhūtena abbhācikkheyyaṃ, dhammassa cānudhammaṃ khyākareyyaṃ, na ca koci sahadhammiko vādānuvādo gārayhaṃ ṭhānaṃ āgaccheyyā"ti.

"Taṃ kiṃ maññasi anurādha, "rūpa niccaṃ vā aniccaṃ vā"ti aniccaṃ bhante.

"Yaṃ panāniccaṃ dukkhaṃ vā taṃ sukhaṃ vā"ti? Dukkhaṃ bhante.

Yaṃ panāniccaṃ dukkhaṃ vipariṇāmadhammaṃ kallannu taṃ samanupassituṃ "etaṃ mama eso'hamasmi, eso me attā"ti? No hetaṃ bhante,

Vedanā niccaṃ vā aniccaṃ vā"ti? Aniccaṃ bhante,

Yaṃ panāniccaṃ dukkhaṃ vā taṃ sukhaṃ vā'ti? Dukkhaṃ bhante.

Yaṃ panāniccaṃ dukkhaṃ vipariṇāmadhammaṃ kallannu taṃ samanupassituṃ "etaṃ mama eso'hamasmi eso me attāti" ? No hetaṃ bhante.

Saññā niccaṃ vā aniccaṃ vā"ti? Aniccaṃ bhante,

Yaṃ panāniccaṃ dukkhaṃ vipariṇāmadhammaṃ kallannu taṃ samanupassituṃ "etaṃ mama eso'hamasmi eso me attā"ti? No hetaṃ bhante.

Saṃkhārā niccaṃ vā aniccaṃ vā"ti? Aniccaṃ bhante,

Yaṃ panāniccaṃ dukkhaṃ vipariṇāmadhammaṃ kallannu taṃ samanupassituṃ "etaṃ mama eso'hamasmi eso me attā"ti? No hetaṃ bhante.

Viññāṇaṃ niccaṃ vā aniccaṃ vā"ti? Aniccaṃ bhante,

Yaṃ panāniccaṃ dukkhaṃ vā taṃ sukhaṃ vāti? Dukkhaṃ bhante.

Tasmātiha anurādha, yaṃ kiñci rūpaṃ atītānāgatapaccuppannaṃ ajjhattaṃ vā bahiddhā vā oḷārikaṃ vā sukhumaṃ vā hīnaṃ vā paṇītaṃ vā yaṃ dūre santike vā sabbaṃ rūpaṃ "netaṃ mama neso'hamasmi na me'so attā"ti. Evametaṃ yathābhūtaṃ sammappaññāya daṭṭhabbaṃ.

Tasmātiha anurādha, yā kāci vedanā atītānāgatapaccuppannaṃ ajjhattaṃ vā bahiddhā vā oḷārikaṃ vā sukhumaṃ vā hīnaṃ vā paṇītaṃ vā yaṃ dūre santike vā sabbaṃ vedanaṃ: 'netaṃ mama neso'hamasmi na me so attā"ti, evametaṃ yathābhūtaṃ sammappaññāya daṭṭhabbaṃ.

Tasmātiha anurādha, yā kāci saññā atītānāgatapaccuppannaṃ ajjhattaṃ vā bahiddhā vā oḷārikaṃ vā sukhumaṃ vā hīnaṃ vā paṇītaṃ vā yaṃ dūre santike vā sabbaṃ saññaṃ: 'netaṃ mama neso'hamasmi na me so attā"ti, evametaṃ yathābhūtaṃ sammappaññāya daṭṭhabbaṃ.

Tasmātiha anurādha, ye keci saṃkhārā atītānāgatapaccuppannaṃ ajjhattaṃ vā bahiddhā vā oḷārikaṃ sukhumaṃ vā hīnaṃ vā paṇītaṃ vā yaṃ dūre santike vā sabbaṃ saṅkhāraṃ: 'netaṃ mama neso'hamasmi na me so attā"ti, evametaṃ yathābhūtaṃ sammappaññāya daṭṭhabbaṃ.

Tasmātiha anurādha, yaṃ kiñci viññāṇaṃ atītānāgatapaccuppannaṃ ajjhattaṃ vā bahiddhā vā oḷārikaṃ vā sukhumaṃ vā hīnaṃ vā paṇītaṃ vā yaṃ dūre santike vā sabbaṃ viññāṇaṃ: 'netaṃ mama neso'hamasmi na me so attā"ti, evametaṃ yathābhūtaṃ sammappaññāya daṭṭhabbaṃ. Evaṃ passaṃ ariyasāvako rūpasmimpi nibbindati nibbindaṃ virajjati, virāgā vimuccati, vimuttasmiṃ vimuttamiti ñāṇaṃ hoti. Khīṇā jāti, vusitaṃ brahmacariyaṃ, kataṃ karaṇīyaṃ, nāparaṃ itthattāyāti pajānāti.

Taṃ kiṃ maññasi anurādha, rūpasmiṃ tathāgato'ti samanupassasīti no hetaṃ bhante

Vedanaṃ tathāgato'ti samanupassasī'ti? No hetaṃ bhante.

Saññaṃ tathāgato'ti samanupassasīti? No hetaṃ bhante.

Saṃkhāre tathāgato'ti samanupassasīti? No hetaṃ bhante.

Viññāṇaṃ tathāgato'ti samanupassasīti? No hetaṃ bhante.

Taṃ kiṃ maññasi anurādha, rūpasmiṃ tathāgatoti samanupassasīti. No hetaṃ bhante.

Aññatra rūpā tathāgato'ti samanupassasīti"ti? No hetaṃ bhante.

Aññatra viññāṇā tathāgatoti samanupassasīti? No hetaṃ bhante.

Taṃ kiṃ maññasi anurādha, rūpaṃ tathāgato'ti samanupassasīti? No hetaṃ bhante. Vedanā tathāgato'ti samanupassasīti no hetaṃ bhante. Saññā tathāgato'ti samanupassasīti no hetaṃ bhante. Saṃkhārā tathāgato'ti samanupassasīti no hetaṃ bhante. Viññāṇaṃ tathāgato'ti samanupassasīti no hetaṃ bhante.

Taṃ kimmaññasi anurādha, ayaṃ so arūpī avedano asaññī asaṃkhāro aviññāṇo tathāgato'ti samanupassasiti? No hetaṃ bhante.

Ettha ca te anurādha, diṭṭheva dhamme saccato thetato tathāgate anupalabbhiyamāne1 kallannu te taṃ vyākaraṇaṃ "yo so āvuso, tathāgato uttamapuriso paramapuriso paramapattipatto taṃ tathāgato aññatiramehi catūhi ṭhānehi paññāpayamāno paññāpeyya2- "hoti tathāgato parammaraṇāti vā na hoti tathāgato parammaraṇāti vā hoti ca na ca hoti tathāgato parammaraṇā'ti vā neva hoti na na hoti tathāgato parammaraṇāti vā"ti? No hetaṃ bhante.

Sādhu sādhu anurādha, pubbe cāhaṃ anurādha, etarahi ca dukkhañce va paññāpemi dukkhassa ca nirodhanti.

Offline Vorapol

• Sadhu! or +14/-0
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 06:24:36 PM »
Neyyapuggala should memorize all of neyyapuggala's meaning, to alert themselves in every step of life.

148. Katamo ca puggalo ugghaṭitaññū? Yassa puggalassa saha udāhaṭavelāya dhammābhisamayo hoti – ayaṃ vuccati puggalo ‘‘ugghaṭitaññū’’.

149. Katamo ca puggalo vipañcitaññū? Yassa puggalassa saṃkhittena bhāsitassa vitthārena atthe vibhajiyamāne dhammābhisamayo hoti – ayaṃ vuccati puggalo ‘‘vipañcitaññū’’.

150. Katamo ca puggalo neyyo? Yassa puggalassa uddesato paripucchato yoniso manasikaroto kalyāṇamitte sevato bhajato payirupāsato evaṃ anupubbena dhammābhisamayo hoti – ayaṃ vuccati puggalo ‘‘neyyo’’.

151. Katamo ca puggalo padaparamo? Yassa puggalassa bahumpi suṇato bahumpi bhaṇato bahumpi dhārayato bahumpi vācayato na tāya jātiyā dhammābhisamayo hoti – ayaṃ vuccati puggalo ‘‘padaparamo’’.

http://www.tipitaka.org/romn/cscd/abh03m2.mul1.xml#para148

150. Katamo ca puggalo neyyo? Yassa puggalassa uddesato (mūla-pāli  listening, and memorizing) paripucchato (commentary listening, and memorizing) yoniso manasikaroto (thinking of those both) kalyāṇamitte  sevato bhajato payirupāsato (go to kallayaṇamitta and petition them dhamma more and more) evaṃ anupubbena dhammābhisamayo hoti – ayaṃ vuccati puggalo ‘‘neyyo’’.

----------------------------------------------

Yor reply look like you known about "nāmarūpaparicchedapaññā". What are your main teacher--visuddhimagga, netti, etc., in this book list: http://www.tipitaka.org/romn/

Also, can you give me a link that describe about "nāmarūpaparicchedapaññā" from your teacher (just those books, not person), too.

If your teacher is person. I think I should stop, because I can't trustful in person. Tipitaka and commentary should be reference for dhamma, not person.

Aphidhammatthasaṅgaha -> Abhidhammatthasaṅgaha

I'm sorry. I typed a mistake.

Summary
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhidhammattha-sangaha

Lesson Relationship With Vipassana Of Abhidhammatthasaṅgaha
http://www.dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14741

Johann, you don't have a knowledge in buddha-textbook and, abhidhamma. So you don't understand my sentence.

If I wanna practice vipassanā follow tipitaka and commentary, I will...

1. Memorize 121 citta, 52 cetasika, 28 rūpa, and whole abhidhammatthasaṇgaha (100 pages in pāli).
2. Learn abhidhammatthasaṇgaha.
3. Learn netti (of kaccāyana).
4. Learn visuddhimagga.

Then I can understand almost all tipitaka text, include my question.

This reply can be a flout. Also, it can be a advice  about your missing step, too. It's up to you.

Thanks for you patient, Johann.

Offline Vorapol

• Sadhu! or +14/-0
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 06:31:08 PM »
Still not sure if I match your OP question, but I guess this could be useful, as I just started to translate it:

Anuradha Sutta: To Anuradha  

- Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammā-sambuddhassa -

"Sace kho maṃ te aññatitthiyā paribbājakā uttariṃ pañhaṃ puccheyyuṃ. Kathaṃ khyākaramāno nu kho'haṃ tesaṃ aññatitthiyānaṃ paribbājakānaṃ vuttavādi ceva bhagavato assaṃ, na ca bhagavantaṃ abhūtena abbhācikkheyyaṃ, dhammassa cānudhammaṃ khyākareyyaṃ, na ca koci sahadhammiko vādānuvādo gārayhaṃ ṭhānaṃ āgaccheyyā"ti.

......................(pe).....................................
This is palava-vipassanā, but nāmarūpaparicchedapaññā is lower.

Offline Vorapol

• Sadhu! or +14/-0
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 06:43:21 PM »
When paramattha come with paññatti, it's mean to citta, cetasika, rūpa, and nibbāna.

Paññattis have 2 type: name, and another that is not paramattha, such as you and I.

Offline Vorapol

• Sadhu! or +14/-0
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 04:41:19 AM »
OK, you wanna be like Achaan Chah, and I wanna be like Commentary.

So we are very difference to talk about this topic.

My topic need people who wanna be like Commentary.

(So I told you many source to act like that.)

I'm sorry.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +303/-0
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 11:42:06 AM »
Dear Vorapol,

I "finally" opened a Abhidhamma - Study forum and allowed my self to move it there. I will try to cut out (if nessesary) the off-topics and make a additional topic out of it.

I also gave you the moderation possibilities of this sub-forum and I hope you have much joy with it and others make use of the possibilities and gifts you and other might share over there.

I also have cut off the "offtopics" and putted them here: Abhidhamma vs. Kammathana

:-*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:21:10 PM by Johann »

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +303/-0
Antw:Let test your nāmarūpaparicchedapaññā
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2017, 09:42:49 AM »
* Johann reintroducing: Just coming across, still not sure about the OP-question, but there just came up a question in regard of the useful titels purpose: "Let test your nāmarūpaparicchedapaññā" , Upasaka Vorapol :

Is touch "passa" a matter of matter or mentality, both or nothing of both or are there kinds and conditions which make touch this or that and why?

What comes up, arises, by being touched with this question?

Tags:

9 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2017, 09:11:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Talkbox

Johann

Today at 01:37:40 AM
Es ist vielleicht gut eine Pause zu tun, doch kann es gut sein, daß man nicht zurückkehrt, für ein gutes oder schlechtes, für sich selbt und andere. Gut dort wo gut genährt und unterstützt und for allem Konzentration steigt, oder dort wo satt in jeder Hinsicht.

Johann

August 10, 2017, 11:31:40 AM
Wenn jemand Lust hat, oder anderen etwas Gutes oder Besseres tun kann und möchte: Korrekturlesen http://sangham.net/index.php/topic,1018.msg9625.html#msg9625 Baue nach und nach, so gut wie möglich ein auf ZzE.

Johann

August 07, 2017, 02:24:55 AM
Einen ausübungsreichen Vollmond-Uposatha and Gelegenheit die Mönche zu besuchen wünscht meine Person.

Sophorn

July 25, 2017, 03:59:03 PM
... versteht und womöglich sieht, wenn er nicht den Weg hierher
findet.

Großer Dank an alle im Hintergrund.

Mögen all diese Früchte vielfach zurückkommen und inspirieren.

Ayu vanno sukkham balam

:-* :-* :-*

Sophorn

July 25, 2017, 03:55:25 PM
karuna tvay bongkum Preah metschah

Herzliches Hallo an alle nach sehr langem!

Ein herzliches Dankeschön aus tiefsten Herzen an alle, die sich hier aktiv und indirekt hier beteiligen. Vor allem ein großes Sadhu an Bhante, der unvergleichliche Arbeit leistet, die kaum jemand ver

Johann

July 24, 2017, 03:15:56 AM
Fehlinvestition: Was immer man nicht in die Juwelen, in den Pfad investiert, ist vergeude Mühe, schnurrr einen fest im Rad des Leidens. Prüfen Sie es!   :) Wiederholungstäter...

Johann

July 17, 2017, 01:50:17 AM
Moritz

Moritz

July 16, 2017, 02:28:02 PM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 14, 2017, 07:07:17 AM
Moritz. Gut ihn früh Morgens und nicht bis in den frühen Morgen zu sehen.

Moritz

July 14, 2017, 07:03:53 AM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 13, 2017, 08:12:46 AM
Moritz.

Moritz

July 13, 2017, 07:42:39 AM
Chom reap lea
_/\_

Moritz

July 13, 2017, 07:40:46 AM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 08, 2017, 02:26:09 AM
Vor mehr als 2500 Jahen wurde a diesem Vollmondtag das Rad des Dhammas in bewegung gesetzt. Anumodana!

Mohan Gnanathilake

July 02, 2017, 08:24:13 AM
Sehr ehrwürdiger Samanera Johann,

ich bedanke mich bei Ihnen für Ihre nette Erklärung.

Dhamma Grüße an Sie aus Sri Lanka!

Johann

July 01, 2017, 07:43:41 PM
Nyom Mohan. Besser: "Ich hoffe, daß es Ihnen gut geht." und bestens (ohne suggerieren, wenn interessiert) "Wie geht es Ihnen." Oder: "Möge es Ihnen Gut gehen." (wenn metta ausdrücken wollend)

Mohan Gnanathilake

July 01, 2017, 10:43:15 AM

ich glaube, dass es Ihnen gut geht.

Mohan Gnanathilake

July 01, 2017, 10:32:46 AM
Werter Micro,
herzliche Grüße aus Sri Lanka nach Deutschland!

Johann

July 01, 2017, 10:32:17 AM
Nyom Mohan.

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:38:38 PM
Alles Zufälle. Nissaya. Und wenn da keine starke Grundlagenursache aufkommt, upanissayapaccayena, na dann war's das, und alles is weg. Lebewesen sind Erben ihrer Taten (im Geist, Wort und Körper).

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:27:24 PM
Schwupps und weg. Waffen und Nahrung geholt.

Oh, was sag ich. Wenn man's doch nehmen kann, auch ohne das Gefühl zu nehmen... Unsinn hier. Hat doch keiner interesse Verdienste zu tun.

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:21:28 PM
Mirco. Wie geht es?

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:20:43 PM
Es ist doch viel angenehmer, wenn man sich nehmen kann was und wann immer man will, oder? Warum sollte man sich so viel antun, da sind genügend die Anbieten.

Johann

June 14, 2017, 06:45:07 PM
Jetzt aber vorerst. Möge jeder guten Unterhalt (ung) im Dhamma und Stärkung finden uud sich davon reichlich nehmen.

Mohan Gnanathilake

June 11, 2017, 08:24:45 AM
Werter Harry,

ich freue mich darüber, nach einigen Monaten wieder auf sangham.net Sie zu grüßen.

Herzliche Grüße aus Sri Lanka nach Deutschland!

Johann

June 09, 2017, 05:05:59 PM
Mögen sich alle, möge sich Guest der Uposatha-Einhaltung nicht nur heute annehmen, und glücksverheißende Zeit verbringen.

May all, may Guest not only today observe the Uposatha and spend auspicious time

Mohan Gnanathilake

June 03, 2017, 01:48:08 AM

es geht mir zur Zeit gut. Ich glaube, dass es Ihnen auch gut geht.

Johann

June 02, 2017, 11:19:32 PM
Wie geht es Upasaka Mohan?

Mohan Gnanathilake

June 02, 2017, 10:51:50 PM
Wie sehr ehrwürdiger Samanera Johann geschrieben hat, hatte ich am 10. Mai 2017 meinen  Geburtstag, an dem Tag  in diesem Jahr das Wesakfest gefeiert wurde.
Beste Grüße an Sie aus Sri Lanka!
Mohan Barathi Gnanathilake

Johann

June 02, 2017, 12:33:54 PM
Wußte doch, daß so Nahrung immer gefressen werden will.  :)
"Sehr gut, weiter hungern."

Freut das Nyom Marcel wohlauf ist.

Marcel

June 02, 2017, 12:20:52 PM
weil "keines" immer noch die bezugnahme auf eines hat!

Johann

June 02, 2017, 10:23:46 AM
Wenn zwei mehr als eines sid, warum ist dann keines auch eines?

Johann

May 20, 2017, 04:30:26 PM
Moritz

Moritz

May 20, 2017, 03:42:08 PM
Namasakara, Bhante. _/\_

Johann

May 18, 2017, 09:56:06 AM
Sadhu und Mudita.

Moritz

May 18, 2017, 09:53:33 AM
_/\_ _/\_ _/\_

Sophorn

May 18, 2017, 09:22:19 AM
Wünsche allen einen guten Silatag.

Johann

May 16, 2017, 01:45:43 PM
Erfreulich

Maria

May 16, 2017, 12:09:45 PM
 :-*Werte Sophorn noch am Flughafen getroffen :)
sitzt im Flieger :-*

Johann

May 16, 2017, 02:20:58 AM
Ein Dhammatalk, über ein paar Audiofiles, sicher auch gut für ihre Familie, Mutter... http://sangham.net/index.php/topic,7997.0.html

Sophorn

May 16, 2017, 02:17:07 AM

Johann

May 16, 2017, 02:11:44 AM
Vielleicht möchte Nyom Maria sie noch gerne am Flughafen verabschieden, wenn sie von der Gelegenheit weis.

Johann

May 16, 2017, 02:08:13 AM
Gute Reise und beste Wünsche an alle.

Sophorn

May 16, 2017, 02:04:14 AM
 karuna tvay bongkum
kana macht sich in knapp 4h auf den weg nach Wien und dann Richtung K. Ankunft morgen in PP.
gerade ist kana am Sammeln vor der Abreise.
kana wünscht Bhante gute Genesung.

Johann

May 16, 2017, 01:48:42 AM
Nyom Sophorn. Wieder zurück im Land der Khmer? Mag Reise und Aufenthalt angenehm gewesen sein.

Johann

May 10, 2017, 09:51:50 AM
Qi-Van-Chi

Johann

May 10, 2017, 01:30:17 AM
Verdienstreiche und befreiende Vesak - Pūjā allen, heute.

Johann

May 09, 2017, 09:20:24 AM
Atma will rest a little today and use the "hair cut day" to maintain his body a little for tomorrow's Puja, so see, Moritz has won a whole day today, maybe use it for same. Best wishes!

Moritz

May 09, 2017, 08:58:33 AM
Namasakara Bhante.
May you have a good Vesakha Puja!
_/\_

Johann

May 08, 2017, 10:43:50 AM
Viel Freude beim Aufräumen und angenehmes "Brotverdienen"

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 12696