Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search ATI on ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Recent Topics

[Today at 11:49:28 AM]

[Today at 11:48:02 AM]

[Today at 09:26:19 AM]

[Today at 09:14:09 AM]

[September 24, 2018, 02:11:01 AM]

[September 23, 2018, 05:44:24 PM]

[September 23, 2018, 11:09:56 AM]

[September 23, 2018, 07:46:11 AM]

[September 23, 2018, 02:25:32 AM]

[September 23, 2018, 02:13:01 AM]

by gus
[September 23, 2018, 12:58:26 AM]

by gus
[September 23, 2018, 12:51:42 AM]

[September 22, 2018, 03:17:12 PM]

[September 22, 2018, 12:43:55 PM]

[September 21, 2018, 06:07:11 PM]

[September 21, 2018, 01:46:31 PM]

[September 21, 2018, 11:57:24 AM]

[September 18, 2018, 07:18:41 AM]

[September 17, 2018, 10:18:27 AM]

[September 17, 2018, 07:26:02 AM]

[September 16, 2018, 05:58:21 PM]

[September 16, 2018, 01:18:47 AM]

[September 15, 2018, 10:26:05 AM]

[September 15, 2018, 08:48:29 AM]

[September 12, 2018, 07:26:29 PM]

[September 11, 2018, 04:35:00 PM]

[September 11, 2018, 03:45:19 PM]

[September 11, 2018, 01:38:40 AM]

[September 10, 2018, 08:45:08 AM]

[September 09, 2018, 01:22:52 PM]

[September 09, 2018, 12:54:05 AM]

[September 08, 2018, 05:05:42 AM]

[September 07, 2018, 08:02:26 AM]

[September 06, 2018, 01:58:32 PM]

[September 06, 2018, 10:42:27 AM]

[September 06, 2018, 07:19:03 AM]

[September 05, 2018, 08:05:23 PM]

[September 05, 2018, 08:04:57 PM]

[September 05, 2018, 09:24:48 AM]

[September 05, 2018, 06:39:47 AM]

[September 04, 2018, 03:34:59 PM]

[August 30, 2018, 04:04:40 AM]

[August 27, 2018, 09:26:33 PM]

[August 26, 2018, 01:39:55 PM]

[August 25, 2018, 08:17:44 AM]

[August 25, 2018, 05:02:46 AM]

[August 23, 2018, 08:25:01 AM]

[August 22, 2018, 05:55:55 AM]

[August 21, 2018, 12:04:33 PM]

[August 21, 2018, 12:00:10 PM]

Author Topic: Futureal- In regard of what or whom are you loyal?  (Read 844 times)

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +345/-0
  • Date of ordination/Datum der Ordination.: 20140527
Futureal- In regard of what or whom are you loyal?
« on: March 16, 2018, 05:26:29 AM »

Aramika   *

Dieses neue Thema (bzw. diese/r Beitrag/e) wurde  aus abgetrennten Beiträgen, ursprünglich in Re: Wem oder was gegenüber sind Sie loyal?- In regard of what or whom are you loyal? , hinzugefügt. Für ev. ergänzende Informationen zur sehen Sie bitte das Ursprugsthema ein. Anumodana!
[Original post:]

I think you know what i will answer and i can guess what you will say after, seeing this i don't want to engage for this will lead to a lot of talk and restlessness. I rather save my energy for fighting demons and the Householders at DW are not demons, they are confused people and i have no resentment for them in my heart.

That's nice and good. How ever, why, as been asked serval times, is there certain resentment toward people of guṇa (goodness), starting by parents, teacher, the Gems? Even no resentment would be to less. Isn't it that people usually seek for refuge below, Nyom Ruslan . Are "only" loyal toward that what is assumed that it can be controled, that of what gives easy selfestimate?

So what is there that makes one loyal toward those below, maybe till equal?

My person guesses that Upasaka does neither know before what my person will say, is totally unattractive and in a firm grasped movie as his refuge and reality. But just a guess.

Not sure if abstaining from shows and movies. If they are consumed for increasing Samvega, it would be not really a break.

Look at how they sacrifice toward the mass below. Crazy or the normal deal?

Lyric, if wishing to turn of music and not liking to see "shows"

There are assembling where neither the entertainer not the entertained know about of what they nurish on, even if the signs, sounds, smells, tast, touches and ideas would carry the way out of being entertained (upādāna), to release. Even if it carries food for samvega as well.

Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammā-sambuddhassa

"Gotami, the qualities of which you may know, 'These qualities lead to passion, not to dispassion; to being fettered, not to being unfettered; to accumulating, not to shedding; to self-aggrandizement, not to modesty; to discontent, not to contentment; to entanglement, not to seclusion; to laziness, not to aroused persistence; to being burdensome, not to being unburdensome': You may categorically hold, 'This is not the Dhamma, this is not the Vinaya, this is not the Teacher's instruction.'

"As for the qualities of which you may know, 'These qualities lead to dispassion, not to passion; to being unfettered, not to being fettered; to shedding, not to accumulating; to modesty, not to self-aggrandizement; to contentment, not to discontent; to seclusion, not to entanglement; to aroused persistence, not to laziness; to being unburdensome, not to being burdensome': You may categorically hold, 'This is the Dhamma, this is the Vinaya, this is the Teacher's instruction.'"

It's not possible for stingy people to reach Jhana, path and fruit, release.

That is why perfection in virtue leads to perfection in generosity.

Fallen into materialism, spirital materialims, possessing very much, as the Buddha often said, such people are for the most destinated to lose all their goodness (guṇa).

Attracted by vaṇṇa, there are really less willing to lead a real Dhamma-war and seek where there are real challenges. They prever to entertain and being entertained, like the pig-raiser and their pig, one existence this, then that. Nothing real and now futureal or just retrofuturish.

They have no idea when greed, hatred and delusion arises, not even if short released they remember what has going on. It's something different to be able to write and spell many in common convention or to see as it is, possible even share refuge, path and taste of release. That is why Dhamma-maccharia is the most ugly stinginess, one does not give if up to entertain or being entertained.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 05:58:29 AM by Johann »
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +345/-0
Re: Futureal- In regard of what or whom are you loyal?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 06:37:37 AM »
Nyom Ruslan ,

since not even able to doubt and investigate your for real taken preoccupations and movies, still strong bound to believe that sense and it's objects are real, be sure that you are still capable to kill father, mother, arahant...

There are many like you out there, actually already dwelling in low realms caused by their over estimation. The list of those approaching impressed by simply seeking for friends for maintaining their illusion is long here. The list of Robin hoods, taking Dhamma as means for outwardly fights, desiring victory.

If any of the devoted follower would ever act similar as my person outwardly acts, know him or her as not related. There are no fools and outwardly fighters here, non who has not deeply respect in regard of the gods of all levels.

Those having fallen into the traps of young gifted pride, have all been rich on puñña, all "smart", auspicious, children of rich middle class parents and it's easy to imagen of how blessed they would have been if they would have been grown tamed and corrupted by google and it's monks.

That are primaly your, and of yours topics, the loyal and capable one. And it's possible to trace many stories of "equal" here. Starting by founders, supporters... soon having become fearful people, haunted by "enemies" even if their parents approach.

Since one needs to work out his bounds by one self, my person likes to leave two teachings behind to consider wisely to increase proper fear and remorse in regard of basic unskillful and to get right of improper fear and doubt in regard of skillful sacrifices.

Dahara Sutta: Young

Dhp 72

Make your own wise choices, tool have been given. A fool can not be stopped to cut himself "eternally" off, as a wise will use it for his benefit seeing fools act.

That is why children of holly parents, it they come home with a blue eye, get probably fast the secound.
How ever foolish, if not learning the lesson given in such, then there is no hope at all.

Again, by confessing and then restrain for min the time having suppressed and by reasoning justified, is means for soon reconciliation and a possibility to really go on and forth.

By harming and destroying those you depend on, your parents, teacher, leader, brahmans and Samanas, you only cut off your own future for long long time and those you had trusted, those having corrupted you, they will be also out off reach then...

It's not easy for you having grown up in your previous, being your grandfather, destroyed generation. You just fight yourself, one time on this stand, another on that. If there would be no debts, there wouldn't be that defilements of compassion, if there is no more addiction to sugar, sensual pleasure, you would not be touched if your forest is cut of for sugar-can plantations.

Understand? And restlessness comes from having fallen into transgression.

Start to practice basic and seriously abstain from taking of what is not given, do not even nurish on stolen knowlege and prefer to starve, for there is not a little real wealth possible to gain, just a big hurting head.

This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +345/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 07:14:33 AM »
Look at your following, this fools, and how they act on DW. Does that make you pride of "your" childs? They don't even know that you will soon need to abound them when the backwards arise of that poision "now is my chance to win"...

When coming to mind:

If looking for good work to calm down, there are serial suttas of which it would be good to translate them dedicated for the Sangha of the eight directions, if having the skills and no more need to use what really given (e.g. third part easy means of maras).

http://sangham.net/index.php/topic,7860.0.html

http://sangham.net/index.php/topic,8186.0.html

http://sangham.net/index.php/topic,7896.0.html

http://sangham.net/index.php/topic,8133.0.html

http://sangham.net/index.php/topic,7906.0.html

And the Sutta of self, devas or powerful monks reminding previous sages (low and real sotapannas by birth) on the path of going forth.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 07:21:38 AM by Johann »

Offline Ruslan

• Sanghamitta
  • Regular Member / Normales Mitglied
  • Sadhu! or +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 08:17:03 AM »
i dont care what you think and i dont even read your post. have a good day and please stop being obsessed with my person.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +345/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 09:40:04 AM »
i dont care what you think and i dont even read your post.
That's what Nyom Ruslan has been told since his arriving and still is, because all he seeks of is support of his ego-trip. Not listening to anyone, holding him, his objects, for real and if fading for enemies.

have a good day and please stop being obsessed with my person.

"I rather save my energy for fighting demons and the Householders at DW are not demons, they are confused people and i have no resentment for them in my heart."...  ^-^ "wake up little Susi, or better Susi beware of devil" or is it really required that your grandmother sees you making striptease on the table in public?

Do as you wish *schmunzel*

Offline Ruslan 2

• Newbie / Neuling
  • Sadhu! or +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 11:00:49 AM »
The only thing i will tell you is that if you hold view that Ruslan has no attainments and no superhuman knowledge, you are slandering me with worst accusations and it will be a blocking obstacle for you on your Path if you are wrong in your view. According to commentary you should not try to attain higher Path and Heavenly Birth is blocked for you if you are wrong in your view and you Revile a Noble One.

Offline Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +345/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 02:55:44 PM »
"Mirror, mirror on the wall..." *schmunzel*

Try to close the door from outside, and leave all keys inside, including all to be "identified", before, householder Ruslan 2 , so that you learn to know of what is vimutti and what not without the need of commentary. That you get a small idea how far this path still is.

"One time in future I like to become a monk...", you are really "funny" young householder. Holding sign, sound, smell, taste, touch and ideas for real.

Try to learn to ask your self always "sure?" before you act.

Maybe you will be more attentive when you sleep, later.

Meanwhile something to think about: "Humorously" Dharma refections

My person put your old topic outside, so that you may have the chance to get interested about your deeds and what you did, since not interested in words of others and since avoiding them (your deeds) by thinking you didn't, it was not you, thinking you are beyound actions of misconduct.

Welcome Ruslan (pewpewrongview) - Willkommen pewpewrongview

Let it be known if you could go through it by asking "sure" in all regards, that it can be put into no-public again, because it's really cringey... you know.

Quote from: Ruslan report to mods
Der folgende Beitrag, "Re: Welcome pewpewrongview - Willkommen pewpewrongview" von pewpewrongview wurde von pewpewrongview in einem von Ihnen moderierten Board gemeldet:

Das Thema: http://sangham.net/index.php?topic=8442.msg14100#msg14100
;
Moderator-Center: http://sangham.net/index.php?action=moderate;area=reports;report=33
;

Der Benutzer hat folgenden Kommentar dazu geschrieben:
can you delete this, i spoke too quickly as i felt attacked by you and you made assumptions about me and my friends

Quick are parents, Arahant killed, quick are Buddhas cause shed blood, quick is a Sangha split, quick one acts on fatal wrong view....

What are you capable to? Sure?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:34:38 PM by Johann »

Tags:

Plauderbox

Johann

Today at 09:58:58 AM
My person leaves now, physical a little burdened. Much joy in digging deeper and not forgetting the breath and proper attention while climbing up by digging away.

Johann

Today at 09:17:53 AM
Nyom Gus.

gus

Today at 12:02:06 AM
Saddhaya tarati ogham !

As you said "A person without trust, Saddhaa , say the wise, is like someone without hands and feet."

Johann

September 25, 2018, 06:29:46 PM
My person leaves for today. Much joy in deeper exploring this place, Atma thinks Nyom Gus will certainly do.

Johann

September 14, 2018, 07:11:41 AM
Und was ist die Grundlage für das Aukommen (paccaya) von Saddhā? Dukkha ist die Grundlage für das Aufkommen von Vertrauen (Händen und Füßen). Viel Dukkha! um Khema zu werden.

Johann

September 14, 2018, 07:02:53 AM
Eine Person ohne Vertrauen, Saddhaa, so sagen die Weisen, ist wie jemand ohne Hände und ohne Füße.

Also besser heute "unperfekt" beginnen, Anstelle perfekt wiedermal weiter nirgendwo Zuflucht zu erlangen. "Da ist nichts Gutes, es sei den man tut es."

Johann

September 11, 2018, 02:42:47 PM
Nyom Roman.

Johann

September 10, 2018, 03:39:32 PM
Ein Besucher. Wie geht es den Katzen?

Johann

September 08, 2018, 01:28:03 AM
Meister Hanspeter

Johann

September 05, 2018, 08:34:31 AM
At Buddhas times, so in times of Ajahn Mun, Upāli was the great supporter of the Kassapa, now the "Upalis" just make their livelihoods with it. Sad but true: or "nor for sure?"

Johann

September 05, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
It's like with Metallica- Fans and their producer, or to put it into Buddhas words: Uposatha of the cowboys.

Johann

September 05, 2018, 08:27:52 AM
Today many trade an nurish on the reputation of forest or kammaṭṭhāna - monks, making their livelihood with it by giving books, while wasting away their own goodness and possibilities actually destruct their upanissaya to it.

Johann

September 01, 2018, 07:16:53 PM
mit gahaṭṭha den Tag abschließend und segenreichen (verdienstvollen puñña) Sonntag allen anregend.

Johann

September 01, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
Was immer Mönch/Lehrer im Westen/moderenen Welt weilt, ist entweder Außenseiter oder (möglich ist) Arahant. Denken Sie nach.

Johann

September 01, 2018, 09:41:14 AM
Suchen Sie die Theras in traditionellem Land. Die Mitglieder anderer Sekten/"Buddhisten/moderne, arroganz/dünkel gefangen, sind verloren!

Johann

September 01, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
Das ist so klärend... ohne, wie die Westlichen Lehrer, jemals in alte Kultur und Sprache eingetaucht zu sein, vermag man nicht mal Pali richtig übersetzen, scjreiben, dann erst Buddhavaca verstehen.

Johann

August 30, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
Be prepared to die! Pets -life in a rich country is nice, but you would not understand anything: paṭisandhi (Com., Mahavihara)

Johann

August 30, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Johann

August 26, 2018, 10:06:36 PM
Verdienstreichen Vollmond-Uposatha Ausklang allen.

Johann

August 22, 2018, 06:04:12 AM
"No mercy" :) soweit Trübungen nicht hindern, Nyom Moritz und Mudita.

Moritz

August 22, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
Ich verabschiede mich. Viele Dinge zu ordnen. _/\_

Moritz

August 22, 2018, 04:50:41 AM
 _/\_
Gut zu hören, auch wenn sicher relativ.
Mögen Bhante genug Schonung finden. _/\_

Johann

August 22, 2018, 04:37:12 AM
Gegenüber dem "Sterben" gestern, "pumperlg'sund" auf Wienerisch. Sadhu der Nachfrage, Nyom Moritz.

Moritz

August 22, 2018, 04:10:10 AM
Vandami, Bhante _/\_
Wie geht es Ihnen körperlich?

Johann

August 17, 2018, 02:21:49 AM
Mein's oder nicht meines, (Gier) Liebe oder Hass... Da sind wenige, die Blumen im Wald stehen lassen und Insekten nicht töten, weder bleiben noch gehen, und alles geben aus Wohlwollen und Mitgefühl, Weisheit gewonnen, Geiz besiegt und Güte ohne zu vereinnahmen. Wie konnten andere diese je sehen,

Johann

August 13, 2018, 05:13:25 AM
Händler mögen es nicht sich für passendes Mudita hinzugeben, und würden nur in Lob über deren Handelsware sprechen. Warum Leute Lobenswertes nicht loben: apacayana eine er 12 Personen: "...ein Geschäftsmann, sich seiner Schuld zum Arbeiten für seinen Vorteil verschrieben."

Johann

August 11, 2018, 12:06:41 AM
Erfreuenden und klärenden Neumond-Uposatha, den Ehrw. Herren, Anhängern und Interessierten.

Johann

August 10, 2018, 08:31:57 PM
Sokh chomreoun Nyom. Möge sich Sukha zur Vollständigkeit mehren.

Moritz

August 10, 2018, 06:20:44 PM
Ich muss wieder an die Arbeit. Einen angenehmen Abend, Bhante _/\_

Johann

August 10, 2018, 05:25:27 PM
Nyom Moritz.

Nyom Mohan.

Moritz

August 10, 2018, 05:18:04 PM
Guten Abend, Bhante _/\_

Mohan Gnanathilake

August 05, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
Sehr ehrwürdiger Samanera Johann,

ich habe der Gruppe „ Anussavika“ beigetreten.

Dhamma Grüβe an Sie aus Sri Lanka!

Johann

July 31, 2018, 04:38:15 PM
Den Weg kennend, im Vertrauen jenen folgen ihn gehend, gegangen, sich dann ausschließlich um die Enihsltung des Weges kümmer, gelangt man nach oben und hinaus. So, in dieser Weise, ist "der Weh ist das Ziel zu verstehen.

Johann

July 31, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
Mögen alles stets vorrangig auf die Qualitäten von Handlungen und Hingaben, die Ursachen für Früchte achten und nicht wie dumme gewöhnliche Leute, Zeile fixieren und danach gfreifen, die Ursachen damit fehlen, nie zu Früchten kommend, falscher Mitteln für Wirkung bedient.

Mudita

Johann

July 28, 2018, 07:38:00 AM
on how the blessed hobby, the liberating anime, the sublime gotchi decays for one and at a certain point for all: Dhamma-Gotchi and only fake last for some times lasting till also the mythos decays.

Johann

July 26, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
Morgen, Vollmond vor dem Vassa seiend, mag jener, der nicht zu sehr verstrickt in Fehlinvestitionen, die Gelegenheit für Lösung von Verstrickungen zu nützen vermögen.

Johann

July 26, 2018, 01:50:20 PM
Morgen, Vollmond vor dem Vassa seiend, mag jener, der nicht zu sehr verstrickt in Fehlinvestitionen, die Gelegenheit für Lösung von Verstrickungen zu nützen vermögen.

Roman

July 22, 2018, 08:01:16 PM
Danke für die Infos
und eine friedliche Nacht

Johann

July 22, 2018, 06:27:44 PM
Atma, zieht sich nun zurück, wieder spät geworden, Nyom. Ruhe Freude und Geduld beim ungestörten Erkunden und Gelegenheiten, Gegeben-heiten, nutzen.

Johann

July 22, 2018, 03:13:38 PM
Atma wird das Gespräch nun versuchen in Passendes Thema im Forum zu kopieren.

Johann

July 22, 2018, 03:12:06 PM
In Sorge Unmut ob der Situation, gänzlich anders Vorgestellt,  zu mehren, hatte Johann nicht nach Marcel gefragt. Doch hätte er, würde er er erwähnen, wenn da dringliches und triftige Sorge um Marcel wäre. Gute Übung und Lehre, alles in allem, für viele, wenn danach ausgerichtet. Also einfach

Johann

July 22, 2018, 03:06:12 PM
Bhante Indannano, Johann angerufen habend, kurz, vor Tagen, unterrichtet geworden das Johann am Weg in die Hauptstadt sein, hatte sich sehr zurückhaltend und kurz gehalten. Wohl nicht mit den weltlichen Hindernissen all zu Erfreut und noch ungelößt.

Johann

July 22, 2018, 03:03:21 PM
Im Verwenden des Forums, überall, keine Sorge irgendwo was Falsch zu machen, ist es Stressfreier und Langlebiger, auch für andere, als Geschenk, Nyom Roman. Woimmer.

Johann

July 22, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
Nyom kam Nyom als "füherer Elternteil/Verwandter" betrachten. Hie etwas Technischer: ញោម "Nyom", ñoma - Ursprung bzw. Bedeutung

Johann

July 22, 2018, 02:56:10 PM
Wenn Sie sich freimachen können, besuchen Sie ihn, und machen Sie Entdeckungsreise in unbekannter Welt, während ihm vielleich Weltliches abnehmen könnend.

Johann

July 22, 2018, 02:53:55 PM
mit Freude tun oder Geben mag, wo immer, ist vorallem für Roman glücksverheißend, neben Moraluscher Stange zum Glück für ihn haltend.

Johann

July 22, 2018, 02:51:42 PM
Mag er sicher Abstand von Unsicherm Gewinnen. Was immer Roman sich inspiriet fühlt, geschicktes, niemanden Verletzendes zu geben, zu tun, gar vielleicht mehr an jemand erhabener als "nur" eigener Bruder denkend,

Roman

July 22, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
  Und was bedeutet Nyom...Ich habe versucht zu übersetzen.  Jedoch weiß ich nicht ob der Bezug richtig ist

Johann

July 22, 2018, 02:48:39 PM
Johann hat ihn schon länger nicht persönlich getroffen, ob in Buchstaben, am Ohr oder mit mehr Sinnen. Gestern war er wohl online hier. Denke er ist sehr vertieft in der Praxis und hat eigentlich wenig Interesse sich um Äußerses zu kümmern.

Roman

July 22, 2018, 02:46:46 PM
Beim lesen von den Beiträgen fällt es mir noch bißchen schwer alles zu verstehen...Ich frage mich gerade wer Atma ist..Und moritz bist du für die Internetseite zuständig?  

Show 50 latest