Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search ATI on ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Recent Topics

[Today at 01:38:09 PM]

[October 22, 2017, 07:35:47 AM]

[October 22, 2017, 02:19:00 AM]

[October 20, 2017, 03:08:17 PM]

[October 20, 2017, 10:57:13 AM]

[October 19, 2017, 09:35:17 AM]

[October 19, 2017, 08:58:55 AM]

[October 19, 2017, 06:32:06 AM]

[October 19, 2017, 02:12:09 AM]

[October 18, 2017, 05:24:35 PM]

[October 17, 2017, 10:42:02 AM]

[October 17, 2017, 09:49:02 AM]

[October 16, 2017, 07:36:32 PM]

[October 16, 2017, 05:28:42 PM]

[October 16, 2017, 05:24:56 PM]

[October 15, 2017, 09:49:06 AM]

[October 14, 2017, 03:10:50 AM]

[October 12, 2017, 07:59:09 AM]

[October 11, 2017, 07:49:00 PM]

[October 11, 2017, 04:48:07 PM]

[October 11, 2017, 08:34:35 AM]

[October 09, 2017, 03:33:17 PM]

[October 09, 2017, 12:14:23 PM]

[October 08, 2017, 11:39:05 AM]

[October 08, 2017, 07:58:42 AM]

[October 07, 2017, 05:30:38 AM]

[October 06, 2017, 04:59:26 PM]

[October 06, 2017, 11:17:12 AM]

[October 06, 2017, 05:37:59 AM]

[October 05, 2017, 09:12:11 AM]

[October 05, 2017, 05:05:54 AM]

[October 03, 2017, 10:44:23 AM]

[October 03, 2017, 02:03:37 AM]

[October 03, 2017, 01:20:58 AM]

[October 02, 2017, 07:14:49 PM]

[October 02, 2017, 05:54:52 PM]

[October 02, 2017, 05:12:21 PM]

[October 02, 2017, 04:32:45 PM]

[October 02, 2017, 11:44:18 AM]

[October 01, 2017, 05:39:09 PM]

[October 01, 2017, 02:42:09 AM]

[September 30, 2017, 02:21:34 AM]

[September 29, 2017, 02:08:13 PM]

[September 29, 2017, 10:58:48 AM]

[September 28, 2017, 09:28:52 AM]

[September 27, 2017, 04:34:46 PM]

[September 27, 2017, 08:15:42 AM]

[September 27, 2017, 08:12:55 AM]

[September 26, 2017, 04:08:00 PM]

[September 26, 2017, 03:31:14 PM]
[Buddha]

Author Topic: The try to make Dhamma-Vinaya and the Tipitaka to common creativity!!  (Read 2460 times)

Online Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +308/-0
  • Date of ordination/Datum der Ordination.: 20140527
Next to the fools who like to put the deliverance of the Buddha into GNU licenses (make it to a free available product to make business with it)  to justify their unrighteous appropriation are the more "liberal" deluded "monks".

It seems to be a burden of mine, to always match the outstanding freaks and slaves. As it would be not good to hide such delicacy as sample how wired people can run when having strong sati, but not samma sati as tool of their work, I furthermore decided to publish such a "ingenuous" starting conversation and it's disillusioning outcomes.

Don't regard him as a bad person, but understand that compassion without wisdom never leads to something good, but is a clear sign that another slave had got ordained. ... ohhh, they hate me. I should really stop to praise people, as soon as there is just a small doubt...

Quote from: and see... there a kind reaction of a request, a giving and an invitation

Am 2013-07-01 8:19, schrieb Anandajoti Bhikkhu:

Hi Johann,

I am sorry, but to have legal use you must agree to the license terms posted on the site. Please note also that some of the files are not mine and you may need to get permission from the copyright holders before using them.

Check the page I sent earlier for more information: http://www.ancient-buddhist-texts.net/Miscellaneous/Copyright-Notice.htm

Please do not join me to any forums I have not requested to join.
Do not make email addresses in my name when they have not been requested.
Do not allocate webspace to me without asking first.

Metta, Anandajoti

Quote from: requesting to get sure and feeling the need to share and give to easy his situation
On 30 June 2013 20:58, Johann Brucker <johann.brucker@sangham.net> wrote:

Dear veneralbe Bhante,

thanks for the replay wish is a honor. I hope it does not sound rude, but I don't give licenses much values as they are made by and for people with a lot of defilement.

But I guess that I do not failure if I assume that you like to offer your work consciously here with this act, which (if it is so) I honored and with gratitude receive.

If it is just the possibility to take something which is under this or that "right", I would not be able to take it without feeling unwell.

I regard of sangham.net, of course its within the environment of a forum, but not meant as a time wasting and socializing place, but simple to make it possible that Bhikkhus and Bhikkhunis are able to be present in the virtual world as well without the need to go into the forest and simple take what they need, which causes them to be not able for further attainments.

You may find access to various (for sure for some modest) Sanghika Dana as well as I trying  to provide all necessaries that Bhikkhus and Bhikkhunis have righteous access to all they need. Just as samples:

Chaṭṭha Saṅgāyana - Tipitaka

Notepad++ Sanghika Dana

[Requisites] Software requests for monastics

As to the point now, its full developed with intention to give it to the Sangha and all parts, even the web space and software are given and nothing is simply taken for this purpose. For sure it's very white, sometimes to white for many and often causes natural reactions such abashment, envy or what ever might be common. But it's simple a gift with clear beneficiary.

And for all involved it's a working in the frame of punna especially as a place of Pattidana and Pattanumodana. At least, it should be given official to the Sangha, as soon as it is developed in such a dimension, that it is full useable for the Sangha and acceptable as allowed. As for this it will need some good advices, of course and some feedback from those who know a little more than just theoretical.

Dear Bhante,

no, it really does not sound rude and I totally can understand that you would not like to be involved in further projects and it was only thought to make some things maybe easier as you would be free and able to call for help, support and assistance. Of course it would be maybe different as usual.

But really nothing to worry if you don't like to change your focus, which has to be more then great, seeing all your work.

How ever, I just like to mention that there is nothing further needed, its just an access and you are able to use it in what way you feel that it is good:

Bhikkhu account for sangham.net:
    Username: XXXXX

PW: XXXX (you can change it in your settings)

on email: XXXX

You will get an automatically registration email, following this mail and as soon as you use the second link, you have full access. (note: sometimes they are found in the spam folder, please let me know if you havn't receive it. I can manually activate it as well)

I will also prepare you an email account and send it later. Then you would not have the need to take third part resources and no further need to participate here and there with the burden of being involved and obligated.

Btw: I also don't like to miss to tell you that I am not the most beloved in some circles of monastics as I am not very shy to criticize what should be criticized. Just that you would not gain any unsuspected detriments. In case you would "fear" some detriments out of it, I fully understand a rejection.

I am sure I have already taken a lot of your valued time and don't like to burden you further which means that I am 100% open, if you have any further questions but don't like to persuade to any thing.

I am really very happy to have come in contact with you anyway and regard it as a blessing. All the things here are given and nothing further.

Metta & mudita
    _()_
    Johann

Quote from: quick after a nice seeming answer, seeming even to includ a offer
Am 2013-06-30 14:51, schrieb Anandajoti Bhikkhu:
>
> Hi Johann,
>
> Thanks for your kind words.
>
> The site on Buddhnet.de is a mirror, and a very out-of-date one at that, of my actual site: http://www.ancient-buddhist-texts.net
>
> The owner of Buddhanet is supposed to be setting up a direct mirror: http://www.ancient-buddhist-texts.de, but is too busy to do it yet (although we have the name). He already mirrors my photographic website, Photo Dharma...
>
> My textual works are published under a very liberal license: http://www.ancient-buddhist-texts.net/Miscellaneous/Copyright-Notice.htm and can be used in accordance with that license.
>
> It is not clear exactly what the "Virtual Dhamma Vinaya Vihara" project is, but it sounds like some sort of forum, and I am sorry to say I avoid forums as much as possible, because of lack of time.
>
> I hope this doesn't sound unkind, as it is not meant to be, it is simply the problem of many projects and too little time to add any more...
>
> Wishing you all the best in your Dhamma work.
>
> Metta, Anandajoti
>

> Blog: Dharma Records
> Texts: Ancient Buddhist Texts
> Photographs: Photo Dharma
> Videos: YouTube Channel
> Meditation: Godwin Home Page
> Tipitaka: Sri Lankan Pali Texts (Sinhala Script)
> Facebook: Timeline

Quote from: impressed of the work I came accross...and knowing the burden well
On 30 June 2013 19:17, Johann Brucker <johann.brucker@sangham.net> wrote:

Venerable Bhante Ānandajoti,

I just came across "your" web site http://www.buddhanet-de.net and don't like to miss to express some praise and mostly gratitude for your work.

I also thought, it should not be missed to express some invitations. I am currently on developing a "german" or better bilingual mirror of ATI (access to insight) by www.zugangzureinsicht.org and if you would like to share any of your work in the frame of - let me call it tradition - of ATI , we are more then honored.

I also don't like to miss to express a invitation to our "Virtual Dhamma Vinaya Vihara" project, wish is a layman project purposed to develop an "similare" enviroment for Bhikkhus, Bhikkhunis and Dhammaika in the internet, without the need of remorse and overstepping rules.

As I had mostly many merely unkind reactions on invitation, I may try to ask you, before I would offer you the needed accounts and means we are able and willing to share.

All of it does not have any bondage or strings, but is simply an opening of a door and a welcome for teachings, rebukes and hints on our ways.

"Dear Venerable Bhante Ānandajoti, it would be good if you accept the invitation."

_()_ metta & mudita _()_

Johann Brucker

To honor the refuge into common creativity, this Topic is exclusively but into "Common creativity" license, which means you can make anything out of it, as long as you do not charge money for it.

Let me put a addition the to common common creativity license in regard of my text parts: you even don't need to make a vow to it and this topic has to be regarded as given to you, so don't think that you do anything wrong when you use it further. It's a gift, use it for a good.

:-*

Meanwhile I think about changing some parts of right view... please be aware that this sketch text is not free to share as it is not under common license!

[He thinks,] 'May these beings be free from animosity, free from oppression, free from trouble, and may they look after themselves with ease!' He has right view and is not warped in the way he sees things: 'There is what is given is taken under creative common license, what is offered put under creative common license, what is sacrificed for ever lost in common creative license. There are fruits & results of good & bad actions. There is this world & the next world. There is mother & father. There are spontaneously reborn beings; there are brahmans & contemplatives who, faring rightly & practicing rightly, proclaim this world & the next after having directly known & realized it for themselves.' This is how one is made pure in three ways by mental action."

— AN 10.176

Thought that I even have not requested anything but just offered possibilities, that is a real interesting outcome and fantastical flow.

Good that what is not mine is actually not mine.

This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Online Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +308/-0
Re: The try to make Dhamma-Vinaya and the Tipitaka to common creativity!!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 04:56:31 AM »
Searching for an Abhidhamma translation, Attma came across Bhantes kind work and how ever, did not want to miss to ask, gave old conversations and preoccupations aside. May you do what ever seems good and right for you. So it has the the purpose that you are informed and may not slip into a unpleasant situation, uninformed:

Quote from: Johann via email, 17.10.2014
Thank you, Ven. Bhante Anamdajoti and it is visible that Ven. Bhante has a heavy load of work. May Bhante don't forget himself and use the fruits of you immense merits done by all the work at the right time to gain the highest aim.

Regard of you answer to the request. Of course, Samanera knows that. How ever, it does not really answer the question since Samanera does not hold right, thinks in matters of right, takes right and does not assume that if there are declared licences it also means that such is consciously given and there is no such as a receiver or dedication mentioned as well.

Samanera has also an additional ethical conflict with sharing further within this licence, since it gives consciously the "right" to sell Buddha - Dhamma an such Samanera could not support, would not agree since it goes against not only his moral and ethic hold but also against the Teachers intentions.

Maybe Ven. Bhante has an idea to get around Samameras conflict, even if Ven. Bhante does not really see them as conflicts for himself.

Samanera trust that Ven. Bhante is able to follow such way of thinking and begs for pardon for his uninvited interruption.

Metta & Mudita

Samanera Johann

Quote from: Anandajoti Bhikkhu <anandajoti...

Dear Ven.,

All texts are released under the following licence:

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

attribution should be made to Anandajoti Bhikkhu

Thanks for the invitation to sangham.net. I would really like to be able to participate in more online communities, but I am just unable to owing to a too heavy work load.

May you prosper and soon attain liberation.

Metta, Anandajoti

Quote from: On 17 October 2014 13:06, Johann <johann...
Venerable Bhante Anandajoti,

Samanera trusts that Ven. Bhante is healthy and his good undertakings and especially his practice are in good process.

Samanera would like to ask, if it is welcome to re-quote some of your translation for pali study and sutta study purposes on sangham.net.
Of course and beside of this Ven. Bhante is always welcome to use the environment on sangham.net for what ever wholesome undertaking Bhante may feel inspired.

Metta & Mudita

Samanera Johann
This post and Content has come to be by Dhamma-Dana and so is given as it       Dhamma-Dana: Johann

Offline Sophorn

• Global Aramikini
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +153/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 10:46:58 AM »
 _/\_ _/\_ _/\_

Thank you for sharing.

_/\_ _/\_ _/\_

Online Johann

• Samanera
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +308/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 11:23:32 AM »
Valued Upasika Sophorn,

althrough Attma thinks that Upasika understands the underlying message, Attma would like to point out that its not about critic of generous deeds, not at all, but to understand that what ever has strings, what ever is given in a manner that conflicts fundamental principals of the foundation, of right view - and we talk about the worldly path, even many people believe that their imitationof the higher eightfould path is of good for them or others, anatta but still hold and desire to control, the uposatha of the jains... householder equanimity that cuts of the dhamma door for long - is actually lost.
People who do not know that, people who act without knowing, will suffer more as people who take on the hot iron knowing the danger. And that is the reason why it should be known. The fruits are the same and there is not even a fruit to be aspectable in this world if one counciously make Dhamma an common creative product for what ever the world is running after, a consume product nurishing the All.

It could be that Ven. Bhante is actually bound him self for what ever reason, maybe using resourses which do not alowhim to act as Ven. Bhante would wish to. Does bounds could be inwardly or outwardly things, how ever, such things are a matter of attachment, a matter of compromiss. And who ever has the possibility to provide Ven. Bhante with things which could help him out, who ever has a connection and door to enter his sphere to give the missing tools and means to make his great sacrify to an even better or finaly outstanding one, should not hesitate to give this freedom end release.

People incl. monastics need to understand, that what ever of this heritage, this gift of our Buddha is made to a common worldy possession, is put into the world, taken away from right view, is lost for this heritage, for ever no more useable to use it as means to overcome the circle of wandering on, makes the world step by step darker, aproves what is wrong more and more as the right.

Dhamma is not given to make heaven on eath, but for the purpose to have an exit, a way to go beyound and such requires giving, letting go from begining till the highest step and not struggle for this or that wordly interest.

If there are no more people, if there is no more will to let go at fist place, there is really no more deed at all and it is a sign that one can go on and let Preah google and the deva browser (gods that lead one to feeding grounds) and unrightous right rule the world. Maybe its easier to place gratitude there, today where people are told by teachers that they have no obligations amd no loans. One gains what one gives, if people are satisfied with illusory rights, they get it, but do not wonder why more and more are running crazy, prisoned and totaly confused while living in a wealth, material and spiritual-material, like never before in this world.

Its of course possible to interprete al kinds of motivations behind such calls, and it's ok to interprete in this or that way, how ever, Attma invites to try to thinks the whole round, if such is made, there is no more place for any binding compromise, serving the world. Try to follow its way, while actually seeking release rather to think in a manner that seeks for a reason to go on as usual. Not easy, but if it would not be possible, the Buddha would not have told and invited you.

Give conciously, give you gift a dedication, share you merits, make you deeds of sacrify a spring of release for you and accessable for those who desire to make the highest out of their heritage. Do not try to mix liberation and being bound and full of duties for this world.

The monsatic Sangha and the supportive laity are bound on each other in ways of support and the more they do not work for liberation, but for increasing this boundage in a manner founded on wrong view, the more this boundage grows to a matter of suffering and no more a matter of release. Its like a mother loving her child and the child her mother, all they gain is pushing each other more and more on a lane of delusion.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:56:36 AM by Johann »

Offline Sophorn

• Global Aramikini
  • Very Engaged Member
  • Sadhu! or +153/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 07:49:11 PM »
 _/\_ _/\_ _/\_

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation once again, Bhante.

Haben Sie noch einmal vielen Dank für diese ausführliche Erklärung, Bhante.

_/\_ _/\_ _/\_

Tags:

12 Guests, 1 User
Johann
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2017, 05:12:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Talkbox

Johann

October 19, 2017, 02:41:38 PM
Wenn jemand über das Layout des Entwurfes blicken möchte, ob es im eigenen Browser paßt und übersichtlich ist: Wisdom

Johann

October 16, 2017, 05:40:03 PM
Sokh chomreoun, Nyom. (Mag sukha sich für Nyom mehren). Thoamada (Dhammada - naturly, gewohnt). At mean ay pisech te (nichts besonders). Klach dukkh, klach sokh (wohl und weh wechseln sich ab). Nyom sokh sabay dea te? Sokh leumom dea te?

Marcel

October 16, 2017, 04:13:43 PM
 :-* ehrwürdiger samana johann! wie ist ihr befinden?  :-*

Marcel

October 07, 2017, 01:56:00 PM
 :-* :-* :-*

Johann

October 07, 2017, 02:48:39 AM
Der Tathagata tut das, wenn man ihn in seinem Dhamma sieht, und dieser, entgegen Personen, kommt auf wenn man ihn nährt, und einmal da, geht er für einen nicht mehr verloren, bleibt Tor zur Todlosigkeit.

Marcel

October 06, 2017, 11:37:24 PM

Marcel

October 06, 2017, 11:36:31 PM
 :-* ehrwürdiger samana johann :-* mögen sie noch lange leben,   für das wohl vieler.... anumodana, ich freue mich sehr! sie decken auf, was vorher verdeckt. so das vijja entstehen kann, und avijja gehen muss!! geht direkt ins herz!

Johann

October 06, 2017, 04:19:37 PM
Nyom Marcel.

Sophorn

September 28, 2017, 03:51:05 AM

Johann

September 27, 2017, 12:17:53 PM
Nyom Sophorn, Roben mag man immer geben können. Im Monat nach dem Vassa Ende, ist es für jene Mönche, die den Vassa gehalten haben, möglich und einfacher für den Eigenbedarf Roben anzunehmen.

Sophorn

September 27, 2017, 07:01:23 AM
Bhante, ist dann die Robengabe möglich ab dem 5. Okt. bid zum nächsten Vollmond oder darf man auch danach Roben geben? :-*

Sophorn

September 27, 2017, 05:44:45 AM
Wie geht es Bhante heute? Haben die Tropfen geholfen?
 ::) :-*

Johann

September 05, 2017, 01:21:44 AM
Gerestet: funktioniert tadellos. Nochmal alle Zugangsdaten gemailt, Nyom.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 02:06:42 PM
Kana hat mit U. Chamroeun das Login mit neuem Passwort erfolglos versucht.
Daraufhin versuchten kana das über die Veränderung über E-mail, aber da erschien, dass die E-mailadresse nicht gültig war (die hatten Bhante auch an kana in der Mail bestätigt)

Johann

September 04, 2017, 11:52:03 AM
Sollte email im Posteingang haben, Nyom Sophorn.

Johann

September 04, 2017, 11:41:14 AM
Kann nicht antworten auf was, Nyom Maria? Was und wo genauer?

Nyom Sophorn. Nyom Chomroeun kann kurzlich email Daten bekommen. Mal annehmend das PW auch vergessen, (abgesenhen von der Möglichkeit, link zu drücken wenn) wird Atma ein neues anlegen und ihm mailen.

Maria

September 04, 2017, 11:30:41 AM
Werther Bhante , selbiges Problem was ich schon einmal hatte, Login geht aber kann nicht antworten, bin am Nachmittag bei neuen Computer, dieser hier ist schon über 12 Jahre alt.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 11:23:14 AM
Kana hat das File runtergeladen und U. Chamroeun gegeben,  der sich um die Kprrektur annehmen möchte. Kana wird auch gern das File den anderen Schülern zum Lesen teilen. Ev. sehen mehr Augen mehr.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 11:17:06 AM
Verehrter Bhante, Chamroeun kann sich nicht einloggen. Ist das Passwort für E-mail oder sangham.net? In beiden Fällen haben kana das erfolglos probiert.

Sophorn

September 04, 2017, 11:08:26 AM

Johann

August 20, 2017, 01:37:40 AM
Es ist vielleicht gut eine Pause zu tun, doch kann es gut sein, daß man nicht zurückkehrt, für ein gutes oder schlechtes, für sich selbt und andere. Gut dort wo gut genährt und unterstützt und for allem Konzentration steigt, oder dort wo satt in jeder Hinsicht.

Johann

August 10, 2017, 11:31:40 AM
Wenn jemand Lust hat, oder anderen etwas Gutes oder Besseres tun kann und möchte: Korrekturlesen http://sangham.net/index.php/topic,1018.msg9625.html#msg9625 Baue nach und nach, so gut wie möglich ein auf ZzE.

Johann

August 07, 2017, 02:24:55 AM
Einen ausübungsreichen Vollmond-Uposatha and Gelegenheit die Mönche zu besuchen wünscht meine Person.

Sophorn

July 25, 2017, 03:59:03 PM
... versteht und womöglich sieht, wenn er nicht den Weg hierher
findet.

Großer Dank an alle im Hintergrund.

Mögen all diese Früchte vielfach zurückkommen und inspirieren.

Ayu vanno sukkham balam

Sophorn

July 25, 2017, 03:55:25 PM
karuna tvay bongkum Preah metschah

Herzliches Hallo an alle nach sehr langem!

Ein herzliches Dankeschön aus tiefsten Herzen an alle, die sich hier aktiv und indirekt hier beteiligen. Vor allem ein großes Sadhu an Bhante, der unvergleichliche Arbeit leistet, die kaum jemand ver

Johann

July 24, 2017, 03:15:56 AM
Fehlinvestition: Was immer man nicht in die Juwelen, in den Pfad investiert, ist vergeude Mühe, schnurrr einen fest im Rad des Leidens. Prüfen Sie es!   :) Wiederholungstäter...

Johann

July 17, 2017, 01:50:17 AM
Moritz

Moritz

July 16, 2017, 02:28:02 PM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 14, 2017, 07:07:17 AM
Moritz. Gut ihn früh Morgens und nicht bis in den frühen Morgen zu sehen.

Moritz

July 14, 2017, 07:03:53 AM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 13, 2017, 08:12:46 AM
Moritz.

Moritz

July 13, 2017, 07:42:39 AM
Chom reap lea
_/\_

Moritz

July 13, 2017, 07:40:46 AM
Namasakara, Bhante _/\_

Johann

July 08, 2017, 02:26:09 AM
Vor mehr als 2500 Jahen wurde a diesem Vollmondtag das Rad des Dhammas in bewegung gesetzt. Anumodana!

Mohan Gnanathilake

July 02, 2017, 08:24:13 AM
Sehr ehrwürdiger Samanera Johann,

ich bedanke mich bei Ihnen für Ihre nette Erklärung.

Dhamma Grüße an Sie aus Sri Lanka!

Johann

July 01, 2017, 07:43:41 PM
Nyom Mohan. Besser: "Ich hoffe, daß es Ihnen gut geht." und bestens (ohne suggerieren, wenn interessiert) "Wie geht es Ihnen." Oder: "Möge es Ihnen Gut gehen." (wenn metta ausdrücken wollend)

Mohan Gnanathilake

July 01, 2017, 10:43:15 AM

ich glaube, dass es Ihnen gut geht.

Mohan Gnanathilake

July 01, 2017, 10:32:46 AM
Werter Micro,
herzliche Grüße aus Sri Lanka nach Deutschland!

Johann

July 01, 2017, 10:32:17 AM
Nyom Mohan.

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:38:38 PM
Alles Zufälle. Nissaya. Und wenn da keine starke Grundlagenursache aufkommt, upanissayapaccayena, na dann war's das, und alles is weg. Lebewesen sind Erben ihrer Taten (im Geist, Wort und Körper).

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:27:24 PM
Schwupps und weg. Waffen und Nahrung geholt.

Oh, was sag ich. Wenn man's doch nehmen kann, auch ohne das Gefühl zu nehmen... Unsinn hier. Hat doch keiner interesse Verdienste zu tun.

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:21:28 PM
Mirco. Wie geht es?

Johann

June 25, 2017, 01:20:43 PM
Es ist doch viel angenehmer, wenn man sich nehmen kann was und wann immer man will, oder? Warum sollte man sich so viel antun, da sind genügend die Anbieten.

Johann

June 14, 2017, 06:45:07 PM
Jetzt aber vorerst. Möge jeder guten Unterhalt (ung) im Dhamma und Stärkung finden uud sich davon reichlich nehmen.

Mohan Gnanathilake

June 11, 2017, 08:24:45 AM
Werter Harry,

ich freue mich darüber, nach einigen Monaten wieder auf sangham.net Sie zu grüßen.

Herzliche Grüße aus Sri Lanka nach Deutschland!

Johann

June 09, 2017, 05:05:59 PM
Mögen sich alle, möge sich Guest der Uposatha-Einhaltung nicht nur heute annehmen, und glücksverheißende Zeit verbringen.

May all, may Guest not only today observe the Uposatha and spend auspicious time

Mohan Gnanathilake

June 03, 2017, 01:48:08 AM

es geht mir zur Zeit gut. Ich glaube, dass es Ihnen auch gut geht.

Johann

June 02, 2017, 11:19:32 PM
Wie geht es Upasaka Mohan?

Mohan Gnanathilake

June 02, 2017, 10:51:50 PM
Wie sehr ehrwürdiger Samanera Johann geschrieben hat, hatte ich am 10. Mai 2017 meinen  Geburtstag, an dem Tag  in diesem Jahr das Wesakfest gefeiert wurde.
Beste Grüße an Sie aus Sri Lanka!
Mohan Barathi Gnanathilake

Johann

June 02, 2017, 12:33:54 PM
Wußte doch, daß so Nahrung immer gefressen werden will.  :)
"Sehr gut, weiter hungern."

Freut das Nyom Marcel wohlauf ist.

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 278
  • Latest: Dirk
Stats
  • Total Posts: 13020
  • Total Topics: 2493
  • Online Today: 26
  • Online Ever: 90
  • (September 25, 2014, 05:26:29 AM)